PDA

View Full Version : Citibank

barol.j
18-09-2011, 10:52
What is wrong with Citibank in Russia? I see a lot of negative comments with no real descriptions...

tvadim133
18-09-2011, 12:11
I do not what wrong is with this now, but several years ago, the local branch in Russia was managed by India management here (I do not know, why) and it impacted the level of local employees much.

Noting agains Indians, but experience shows that mentality is too different in business, people management, in negotiations in comparison with international e.t.c..

MashaSashina
18-09-2011, 13:01
What is wrong with Citibank in Russia? I see a lot of negative comments with no real descriptions...
I don't know what's wrong, I really like it.
I've been a Citibank client for 3 years already having both debit and credit cards and can remember just one small problem (related to their online payment service) which was solved in 1 or 2 days.
They don't get any commissions even for transferring money to another banks (compare to Sberbank which took % for sending money to the accounts at another Sber branch). And I also think Citi's online service is pretty user-friendly and customer-oriented (now I get my salary at VTB where i have to pay 300 rubles monthly just for happiness to use VTB-online, I know 300 rubles is nothing, but the principle is strange).

MashaSashina
18-09-2011, 13:48
Can I have 300 rubles?
Do you offer any online service? ))

AndreyS
18-09-2011, 13:51
Do you offer any online service? ))
You are using it right now. ;-)

MashaSashina
18-09-2011, 13:56
You are using it right now. ;-)
You mean he asks if he can have 300 rubles and it costs 300 rubles? )))

AndreyS
18-09-2011, 14:08
That answer costs an extra 300 rubles.
It remindes me of an anecdote:

Client to lawyer:
-I have two questions to ask you. But tell me first what's the price of your services?
-100 USD per question. And what's your second question?

MashaSashina
18-09-2011, 14:16
That answer costs an extra 300 rubles.
Nice. sounds like i'm running into debt just keeping this conversation. )) I better stop. :ignore:
(but if you need 300 rubles you can get it :) )
I've just checked it is an annual expense for VTB service, but most of transactions are not included, so I have to pay extra money.