PDA

View Full Version : Russian Women Are The Best In The Entire World

liuboi
20-11-2003, 07:08
Russian women are the best as far I am concerned.

But I don't want to bring them to this materialistically corrupt culture in America, it will ruin them. So I am leaving material comforts and moving to Russia to get what really counts on life, Love.

I have all the material wealth anyone could possibly want, but I am missing the greatest wealth of all, love.

Such a beautiful thing as the morning mist, and the blue sky.

For those not familiar with the posting program, you have to try the ignore list. It makes the postings from the list invisible to you. Even if they are there. NEAT!

:p

Sadie
20-11-2003, 08:52
the sky is grey by the way;)

Missionary
20-11-2003, 09:44
Must not have been breast fed as a boy, what with all of this attention seeking and all.

enrico palazzo
20-11-2003, 09:54
you keep mentioning your material wealth (which by the way is a taboo subject amongst the elite in america) what business are you in?
whatever you have, I know I could want more

Midas
20-11-2003, 09:57
you won't obviously find love here, but are sure to say goodbye to comfort and most of your money.
still, brazilian chicks are better. maybe because I'm russian

Regete
20-11-2003, 10:32
Let's ask what expat men think of that.

liubоi
20-11-2003, 10:35
Please see my new thread on why I'm such a wxxker.

Birusa
20-11-2003, 10:48
Originally posted by Midas
you won't obviously find love here, but are sure to say goodbye to comfort and most of your money.

Hey, Midas, do not discourage them, for God's sake!!! Leave them hope... Illusions are not always bad... really...

Akila Pils
20-11-2003, 15:07
ok, you're obviously a fake. I mean, no way, that people like you exist, anywhere.
Or you're a teen with rich parents, boring himself behind his computer, dreaming of russian women.
How fun is it to sort you out. :D

Petite
20-11-2003, 17:50
"Russian women are the best as far I am concerned.........."

Unfortunately the most expats think if they have American, British and other foreign pasports it let them to treat with Russian women as a sh.....

Midas
20-11-2003, 19:21
petite, exactly! you don't need a foreign passport to treat russian women like sh*t. a russian passport is more than enough

uninformed
21-11-2003, 08:35
Originally posted by liuboi

But I don't want to bring them to this materialistically corrupt culture in America, it will ruin them. So I am leaving material comforts and moving to Russia to get what really counts on life, Love.

I have all the material wealth anyone could possibly want, but I am missing the greatest wealth of all, love.

Such a beautiful thing as the morning mist, and the blue sky.

For those not familiar with the posting program, you have to try the ignore list. It makes the postings from the list invisible to you. Even if they are there. NEAT!

Whew! Clearly a man overwhelmed by his desire for love. Interesting that he even states that he wants to ignore postings in response.

It would be interesting to know what his situation is like in a year from now!

Kshisya
21-11-2003, 10:01
Originally posted by natalia_apple
while Russian men talk like this, Russian women date Brits and Americans, and are treated VERY WELL:) \

i would put it in a bit different way :D..."...and treated either VERY WELL...oR still like shit" :p

Creep
21-11-2003, 10:09
As to me, i prefer french women ;)
They are so mistirious ;) And, I have had girlfriend from France...
She is very nice ;)

And... Who cares about Nationality? If she is pretty good girl - why not?

:rolleyes:

Sadie
21-11-2003, 10:16
Originally posted by Creep
As to me, i prefer french women ;)
They are so mistirious ;) And, I have had girlfriend from France...
She is very nice ;)

And... Who cares about Nationality? If she is pretty good girl - why not?

:rolleyes:
aha, mysterious, if you don't know French

how many french women have you dated, creep, ONE??? then yest, i would say, that's a profound camparative analyses.. nothing new though.

to answer your question, i am positive, cuz i know it, that MANY people care about the nationality of their partner, even if they don't say ot out loud.

Creep
21-11-2003, 10:27
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sadie
aha, mysterious, if you don't know French

how many french women have you dated, creep, ONE??? then yest, i would say, that's a profound camparative analyses.. nothing new though.

to answer your question, i am positive, cuz i know it, that MANY people care about the nationality of their partner, even if they don't say ot out loud. [/QUOTE

I am flattered! Analysys? I am so obsessive concerning French culture, literature and women. I was not able to date with many of them, but one of them was my gilfriend and a coulpe is my good friends now. No so many, but how much ppl i have to date to produce real analysys???
Чего ты придираешься к словам??? Я сказал - мне француженки нравятся больше всех. Имею право. Они более утонченные и их внешность мне импонирует больше остальных. Это ИМХО, мое скромное мнение на этот счет. А составлять тупые анализы женщин в мировом масштабе я если когда и начну, то годам к 80-ти, если доживу.
французский я не знаю - мы общались по английски (его хоть с грехом пополам, но немножко изъясняться могу.

Sadie
21-11-2003, 10:35
clear, that's why i commented
i was curious, you posted for everybody to know YOU HAD A FRENCH GF or to invest something in the thread. now i have no q-s
By the way, your post contradicts itself. Reread it. on one hand you PREFER french, on the other hand you say WHO CARES ABOUT NATIONALITIES. now i can answer you: YOU CARE.
morning, dear

Creep
21-11-2003, 10:40
Originally posted by Sadie
clear, that's why i commented
i was curious, you posted for everybody to know YOU HAD A FRENCH GF or to invest something in the thread. now i have no q-s
By the way, your post contradicts itself. Reread it. on one hand you PREFER french, on the other hand you say WHO CARES ABOUT NATIONALITIES. now i can answer you: YOU CARE.
morning, dear

I prefer French women, but I do not care about nationality.
Nothing to contradict - Это как - я люблю французский суп, но если надо - могу есть и борщ, дабы не умереть с голоду.

Я, конечно утрирую, но не вижу ничего противоречивого. У меня есть, например, любимые фильмы или книги, но я не отказываю себе в удовольствии читать что-то новое или другое. Предпочтения не вегда исключают все остальное, morning, my dear

Sadie
21-11-2003, 10:42
sorry to hear you have to survive lately
what has happened to your english, btw

Creep
21-11-2003, 10:46
sorry to hear you have to survive lately
what has happened to your english, btw

I do not have to survive. This was a comparison.

have you ever heard about abstract thinking???

Sadie
21-11-2003, 10:56
I do not have to survive. This was a comparison.

have you ever heard about abstract thinking???
Creep, damn it, what the hell are you asking? Have I heard about abstract thinking? Me? Balin, it was YOU to make personal examples, not me, smartie, ok? I have heard and i have TOUGHT. vot tak. If you get upset i catch you ON YOUR LOGICAL CONTRADICTIONS, it duzn't mean you should make senseless comments.

Jet
21-11-2003, 11:03
Please, guys, love, peace and understanding

Sadie
21-11-2003, 11:06
Jet, we simply drive each other crasy, but definitely speak two different languages.;)

Creep
21-11-2003, 11:08
Creep, damn it, what the hell are you asking? Have I heard about abstract thinking? Me? Balin, it was YOU to make personal examples, not me, smartie, ok? I have heard and i have TOUGHT. vot tak. If you get upset i catch you ON YOUR LOGICAL CONTRADICTIONS, it duzn't mean you should make senseless comments.

Catch me??? Do not flatter yourself, baby. Nice try. ;)))
I said i had a french girlfriend. Nothing more, nothing less. It is small experience, but IT IS experience. And I have just told about women i prefer. You do not like it - do not read it.
And, i am totally upset of your constant treads on me - this is so boring for me and i do not want to discuss anymore.
Sorry, sarling. ;(

Creep
21-11-2003, 11:13
Jet, we simply drive each other crasy, but definitely speak two different languages.;)

And, to finalize this ****in' conversation - I am really happy - your LANGUAGE is very good. You have won, baby. Mine is very bad. But i've never told I can speak english well.

That is why our languages are very different.

Sadie
21-11-2003, 11:16
Catch me??? Do not flatter yourself, baby. Nice try. ;)))
I said i had a french girlfriend. Nothing more, nothing less. It is small experience, but IT IS experience. And I have just told about women i prefer. You do not like it - do not read it.
And, i am totally upset of your constant treads on me - this is so boring for me and i do not want to discuss anymore.
Sorry, sarling. ;(

Creep, you are ridiculous. i don't care whom you prefer. are you crasy? why on earth would i?? now it's YOU flattering yourself. Stop posting your BS, i'll stop commenting on it, cuz it's sorta amusing me. though i agree, it became boring.:( ;)

Creep
21-11-2003, 11:19
Creep, you are ridiculous. i don't care whom you prefer. are you crasy? why on earth would i?? now it's YOU flattering yourself. Stop posting your BS, i'll stop commenting on it, cuz it's sorta amusing me. though i agree, it became boring.:( ;)

Now I am happy completely. ;) And I will post all i want, and plz YOU stop posting your BS, ok?
I won't touch ya, you do not touch me. Deal.

Birusa
21-11-2003, 11:26
Guys, it's getting ugly... Please stop, will you?

Creep
21-11-2003, 11:28
Originally posted by Birusa
Guys, it's getting ugly... Please stop, will you?

I've done it. No more this shit. I am bored to death.

Я принял "факитол".

Sadie
21-11-2003, 11:28
Now I am happy completely. ;) And I will post all i want, and plz YOU stop posting your BS, ok?
I won't touch ya, you do not touch me. Deal.
nope, i don't care about your posts bout me, and nope, i won't stop commenting your bulshit IF I WANT IT. why would i have any deals with you? put me in your ingnore list - that's it.:) ;)

Creep
21-11-2003, 11:29
nope, i don't care about your posts bout me, and nope, i won't stop commenting your bulshit IF I WANT IT. why would i have any deals with you? put me in your ingnore list - that's it.:) ;)

It is done.

Sadie
21-11-2003, 11:31
It is done.
:D

Ned Kelly
21-11-2003, 11:33
what a shame...that discussion was just starting to get interesting.;)

Creep
21-11-2003, 11:34
This is our answer to Chamberlain. Туда же и посылаем. Кто знает, тот поймет.

Sadie
21-11-2003, 11:38
This is our answer to Chamberlain. Туда же и посылаем. Кто знает, тот поймет.
Creep, you forgot i was in your ignore list, buddy

Ned, some ppl can't hold discussions, so the'd better stay away from it. :)

kniga
21-11-2003, 11:55
Sadie,

You are one tough lady! You don't take any prisoners, do you! :-)

Aprill
21-11-2003, 12:05
всех убью, один останусь :)
kill them all, stay alone

Sadie
21-11-2003, 12:08
Originally posted by kniga
Sadie,

You are one tough lady! You don't take any prisoners, do you! :-)
well, well, well.. i'd say if I do take, then i try make their prison a paradise :) my fav poem by the way:
кто тебе дал из Вечности
эти глаза магнитные
и губы нежнее нежности
если из них когда-нибудь
будет петля устроена,
сделай же так, чтобы жизнь моя
была ее удостоена.

As for discussion, yes, i like logic and arguments, and i can't stand senseless statements and self posing.
More than that, I believe if a man is rude with a woman, i think it only is a sign of his male's failure. ;):)

Tintin
21-11-2003, 12:25
Please forgive my senseless statement of fact but I think I just fell in love with Sadie...

Sadie
21-11-2003, 12:29
Originally posted by Tintin
Please forgive my senseless statement of fact but I think I just fell in love with Sadie...
:D :D forgiven and taken into prison :D :D

kniga
21-11-2003, 12:31
Tintin,

Join the crowd, mate, we're ALL in love with Sadie!

Punch
21-11-2003, 12:55
кто тебе дал из Вечности
эти глаза магнитные
и губы нежнее нежности
если из них когда-нибудь
будет петля устроена,
сделай же так, чтобы жизнь моя
была ее удостоена.

Кто дал тебе эти сиськи нежные
И эту попку безбрежную
Кто дал соски на розы похожие
И эти губы пригожие
И твой красиво выбритый лобок
Я б утонуть в нем и забыться смог
(Есенин)

А вот это мои любимые стихи Есенина ;)

Sadie
21-11-2003, 13:01
Punch, каждому - свое

Bookie, i am sure that not All, but thank you. You know, no matter how tough a woman is, such words work always;) :)

kniga
21-11-2003, 13:23
Sadie,

A beautiful poem! Who is the author?

My favorite poem is by Pablo Neruda, the Poet Laureate of Chile in 1971. The original Spanish is more beautiful, but here is the Russian translation (if you want to read the Spanish and English versions, I have those, too.):

ВОПРОС

Любовь, вопрос
тебя уничтожила.

Я вернулся к тебе
от колючей
сомнительности.

Я хочу чтобы ты была
прияма как меч или
дорога.

Но ты настаиваешь
что сохранаешь
укромный уголок тени
что я не хочу.

Любовь моя,
понимай меня,
я люблю тебя целую
от глас до ног, до
ноготей на ноге,
внутри,
всю яркость за
которую ты
держалась.

Это я, любовь моя,
кто стучит в дверь
твою.
Это не призрак, это не
тот кто раз
остановился у твоего
окна.
Я ломаю дверь:
Я вхожу в всю свою
жизнь:
Я приежаю чтобы
жить в твоей душе.

Ты не можешь
справляться со мной.
Ты должна открыть
дверь дверью,
ты должна слушаться
меня,
ты должна открыть
твои глаза чтобы я
мог в них искать,
ты должна видеть как
хожу тежёлами
шагами по всеми
дорогами что, слепы,
меня ожидали.

Не боися,
я твой, а я не
пассажир ни нищий, я
твой хозяин, того ты
ожидала, и теперь я
вхожу в твою жизнь,
никогда из неё уехать,
любовь, любловь,
любловь,
а чтобы остаться.

Midas
21-11-2003, 13:36
all i can say, the woman is always to blame :))))

kniga
21-11-2003, 13:39
Uh, Midas, that's hardly the golden touch with the ladies...

Midas
21-11-2003, 14:00
kniga, i'm not desperate. I only choose those who choose me. If there is something they don;t like, they can walk out no problem.

kniga
21-11-2003, 14:29
Так, понял! Ты настоящий русский мужчина!

Ned Kelly
21-11-2003, 14:47
or a simple mudak!

Midas
21-11-2003, 14:50
ned, that's all good to me.

kniga
21-11-2003, 14:53
"It is better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both" And if you cannot be either?

Tintin
21-11-2003, 14:56
As far as Machiavalli was concerned there was no other option, to be a successful medieval Italian leader that is.

Ned Kelly
21-11-2003, 14:58
my hat comes off to your relaxed outlook midas. :p
i take back what i said.

Midas
21-11-2003, 15:06
ned, :)

tintin, spot on!

Birusa
21-11-2003, 15:32
Originally posted by kniga
"It is better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both" And if you cannot be either?

Hey, that's an interesting question: can you hope for love if you cannot love anyone yourself?

All this "take it or leave it" talk - isn't it a mere protection against a strong feeling? Because if you DO love someone, you become vulnerable and you ARE ready to make concessions in order to be with your beloved one...

Of course, it's all up to you whether to run the risk or not... Just don't deceive yourself...

Midas
21-11-2003, 16:21
can you hope for love if you cannot love anyone yourself? Yes, you can... Любовь зла, а козлы этим пользуются :)
But I'm not looking for love, if you ask me. A relationship is not necessarily based on love. Love is for teenagers. I prefer to base to base my relationship with a person on the things we share, on comfort, on how we fit sexually etc.. Love comes last. It's just a chemical reaction

All this "take it or leave it" talk - isn't it a mere protection against a strong feeling? Because if you DO love someone, you become vulnerable and you ARE ready to make concessions in order to be with your beloved one...
No it isn't. It's an attitude. I would never run after anyone. It's just not worth it. And regarding concessions... Once general Pershing said: "I don't want you to die for your country, I want you to make those b**tards die for theirs" or something like that :)

Birusa
21-11-2003, 16:32
But I'm not looking for love, if you ask me.

Then I feel sorry for you... Really.

Midas
21-11-2003, 16:34
please don't, I'm fine where I am right now

Birusa
21-11-2003, 16:43
please don't, I'm fine where I am right now

I'm glad for you. It's so rare to meet someone who is fully content with his life (please mind the difference - not happy, but CONTENT). Way to go!... Just I'm afraid you will have to go this way alone...

Midas
21-11-2003, 16:46
Hey, I don't expect anything from people, and they shouldn't expect anything from me either. If I have to go it alone, I will. What can I do with that?

DaveUKagain
21-11-2003, 17:05
Originally posted by liuboi

Luiboi, have you been drinking recently ? ;-)))))))))

There are some GREAT Russian women... there are some not so great ones, and - wooo, boy, I should know there. ;-)))) There are some great UK girls and some real horrors, too - ditto for US, Chinese, Eskimo...... you MAY say "national characteristics" but I somehow doubt you`re going to marry an entire nation of women.... so it all comes down to individuals. ;-))))

I wish you luck.

But if you think that Russian women aren`t materialistic, think again. The only non- materialistic people in life are inside monasteries and convents hitting themselves with birch twigs and getting up at 4am for a life of self -induced misery.

If you offered anyone normal the choice between a tough life and an easier life..... they`d take the easier life. Perhaps you`ll find that your other half may have something to say about whether or not the wicked capitalist excesses of the US will ruin her or not... if you find the right person, it won`t at all. Besides, let`s face it, you`ll be taking your money with you - unless you want a true experiment in living a la Russe - so the situation you`ll be in will not be anything like "real life in Russia" - and unless you`re planning to permanently give up that 3000 square foot piece of real estate in Florida and those two cars for a 40m3 kvartera and the electrichki into town (you`re not, are you ?) - I`d say this has hallmarks of "What a good guy I am, girls, get your pantaloni off ready for me getting to Sheremetievo" post.

"I think Russian women are the best, here I come to Moskva, no, I`m not bringing anyone back to the Wicked USA but of course I`ll get tired of Russia in a while and move back."

Pretty appropriate avatar. ;-))))))

geofizz56
21-11-2003, 18:55
Tintin, if a medieval Florentine was neither loved nor feared, he was very often poisoned. Or even if he was, come to think of it...

kniga
21-11-2003, 21:41
Midas,

"Once general Pershing said: "I don't want you to die for your country, I want you to make those b**tards die for theirs" or something like that."

No, General George S. Patton said that. Your personal philosophy about life and love is pretty screwed up, but at least you could get your supporting quotes right.

Missionary
21-11-2003, 22:52
Midas,

You said love is simply a chemical reaction, a feeling for teenagers. I must say that I have to disagree with you there. Initially, when you first meet someone you like, sure, you might be euphoric from the "feeling", but that isn't love. That is "in love", and that goes away. Real love comes after the feeling goes away and you make a conscience CHOICE to continue to cherish, nurture, protect, share with, be vulnerable to, and freely give your feelings and heart away to someone who is making that same choice and putting just as much on the line as you are ... even when it hurts, even when it is hard, even when all logic tells you to run. That my friend, is real love, and there is absolutely no "feeling", no "chemical reaction" in the world that can touch it.

DaveUKagain
21-11-2003, 23:56
Originally posted by Missionary
Midas,

You said love is simply a chemical reaction, a feeling for teenagers. I must say that I have to disagree with you there. Initially, when you first meet someone you like, sure, you might be euphoric from the "feeling", but that isn't love. That is "in love", and that goes away. Real love comes after the feeling goes away and you make a conscience CHOICE to continue to cherish, nurture, protect, share with, be vulnerable to, and freely give your feelings and heart away to someone who is making that same choice and putting just as much on the line as you are ... even when it hurts, even when it is hard, even when all logic tells you to run. That my friend, is real love, and there is absolutely no "feeling", no "chemical reaction" in the world that can touch it.

Someone buy that man a beer - he`s right. ;-)))))

polly
22-11-2003, 01:24
hey nice to see you back DaveUK

DaveUKagain
22-11-2003, 01:51
Hiya Polly ! Nice to be back - just temporary !! ;-))))) Run off my feet here at the moment but - I`ll be back (fully) "later"..... ;)

earl
23-11-2003, 04:04
Originally posted by Missionary
That my friend, is real love, and there is absolutely no "feeling", no "chemical reaction" in the world that can touch it.

Eh, I'd argue that you may not have tried the right pharmaceuticals... ;)

-earl-

Missionary
23-11-2003, 11:08
Actually earl, i've tried quite a few. I've been around the block a few times. Trust me. There is nothing like "true love".

Midas
23-11-2003, 18:41
In fact an American told me that Pershing said that. And I did not check it. If it was ion fact Patton, I apologise. I will be more scrutinous next time.

Your personal philosophy about life and love is pretty screwed up Says who?

Midas
23-11-2003, 18:49
Real love comes after the feeling goes away and you make a conscience CHOICE to continue to cherish, nurture, protect, share with, be vulnerable to, and freely give your feelings and heart away to someone who is making that same choice and putting just as much on the line as you are ... even when it hurts, even when it is hard, even when all logic tells you to run. That my friend, is real love, and there is absolutely no "feeling", no "chemical reaction" in the world that can touch it.

1) I haven't yet met a person that I would trust so much that I could give away my feelings to her. So fine I'm more than fine with what I currently have.
2) I don't think I ever will
3) I'm not a dream guy, so even if I meet someone I would really love that won't necessarily mean that the feeling will be mutual.
4) When it's hard, when the logic tells me to run, I run. I've been hurt before and I've learnt a leeson.

Sadie
23-11-2003, 21:17
1) I haven't yet met a person that I would trust so much that I could give away my feelings to her. So fine I'm more than fine with what I currently have.
3) I'm not a dream guy, so even if I meet someone I would really love that won't necessarily mean that the feeling will be mutual.

Midas, that was something :thumbsup:
though i believe 1 & 3 contradict each other. Can you really trust a partner so much that could give away your feelings to her when you know she doesn't love you?;)

Birusa
23-11-2003, 21:19
1) 2) I don't think I ever will
4) When it's hard, when the logic tells me to run, I run. I've been hurt before and I've learnt a leeson.

Never say never. You sound like a 100 year old starik for whom the life is over. Sooner or later you WILL meet someone you would really love and all the bastions you built so carefully will be destroyed with a single glance of hers. I wish you the courage not to run away when it happens...

Sadie
23-11-2003, 21:33
Never say never. You sound like a 100 year old starik for whom the life is over. Sooner or later you WILL meet someone you would really love and all the bastions you built so carefully will be destroyed with a single glance of hers. I wish you the courage not to run away when it happens...
nope, i think you are wrong
1 - he sounds quite reasonable
2 - 'sooner or later you will' sounds irresponsible - 'cause how do YOU know?
3 - he doesn't built any bastions, a fortiory 'carefully'
4 - glance itself is never enough to ruin anything, except for it is maybe able to provoke curiosity
5 - Midas - MOLODZA!

Missionary
23-11-2003, 22:19
Spoken like someone who has never received "that glance".

Birusa
23-11-2003, 22:39
2 - 'sooner or later you will' sounds irresponsible - 'cause how do YOU know?

Sadie, I won't be able to give you a rational answer. It's faith. You either believe it or not. I do.

Sadie
23-11-2003, 22:41
Sadie, I won't be able to give you a rational answer. It's faith. You either believe it or not. I do.
Well, B, u r absolutely right. And I am a complete rationalist;) :)

Midas
24-11-2003, 09:45
sadie, mwah :)

Can you really trust a partner so much that could give away your feelings to her when you know she doesn't love you? I won't say no, you never know, right? All I can say, I wouldn't like to see myself in a situation like the one you have described, primarily because I've been in that situation already. And applying some common sense, I never will again... But as they say: "life is a bitch, and then you marry one"...

Birusa, wow! such an idealist! Do you believe in Santa Claus as well?

Birusa
24-11-2003, 09:56

Birusa, wow! such an idealist! Do you believe in Santa Claus as well?

I don't.

kniga
24-11-2003, 11:44
Midas,

"In fact an American told me that Pershing said that. And I did not check it. If it was ion fact Patton, I apologise. I will be more scrutinous next time."

Then you are forgiven! :-) Sadly enough, Americans don't know their own history very well, and often not at all.

You have been jumped on enough in this thread without me adding any more to the onslaught, so I will withdraw with only the final comment that whoever walked on your heart with golf shoes did a dandy job on you. I hope you find happiness with the right lady somewhere down the Road of Life.

Sadie
24-11-2003, 22:09
Mid, I think experience is a good teacher, and common sense (ratio, whatever) is given to us to learn to control our feelings. Love is able to hurt and scar too bad…
Love and trust are the definitions of the same row. When your sense says 'YES' then you can trust her or him and give away your feelings, yourself, your everything.. unconditionally. This is what I call real love, not chemistry reaction, electrical discharge and other nonsense of that kind.

Missionary, I'd better believe in Santa Claus than in TRUE love at first glance. At least it is more safe.

Jet
24-11-2003, 22:25
Sadie, souds like u disolussioned in LOVE... or u call it just being realistic? Are u sure there is no love at first sight out there? Look again, auuu :D Just making a conversation

Midas
25-11-2003, 11:31
sadie, can't disagree. looks like we share more or less the same experience :)

jet li, love at first sight is like worshiping anna kournikova. stupid. and it's not called "love", it's called "lust"