PDA

View Full Version : Guys please tell me where do the hottest chicks hang

janeinrussia1
14-09-2011, 22:33
I think I need to go there ! this place is Boring

AndreyS
14-09-2011, 22:35
Yes, Jane, the site used to be more lively and interesting...
Sigh... Good olden times...

DavidB
14-09-2011, 22:37
I guess the night clubs on Tverskaya are the best places.

DavidB
14-09-2011, 23:07
Must... Resist...

Night Flight? :D

yakspeare
14-09-2011, 23:12
Must... Resist...

You know you can't...

If "Jane" wants to find out where the hot chicks...who are we to stop "her"...

Judge
14-09-2011, 23:13
I guess the night clubs on Tverskaya are the best places.

Or just walking around Tverskaya.

AstarD
15-09-2011, 11:24
Somebody said the metro is where the hottest chicks are. I guess he could have been talking about Metro Cash and Carry.

Parco
15-09-2011, 11:49
Somebody said the metro is where the hottest chicks are. I guess he could have been talking about Metro Cash and Carry.

No, I was referring to the beautiful and splendid underground labyrinth of tunnels commonly known as, the metro. Frequented daily by the worlds most beautiful women.

Just some of the places where the hottest chicks go are...

Pacha
Rai
Neft
Opera
Soho Rooms
Angelov
Night Flight
Shooters
Propoganda
Sorry Babushka
Fabrik
Help Bar
Vodka Bar
Etazh (M. Pushkinskaya)
GQ Bar

These are the ones I can think of. Face Control varies from super-strict to foreigner friendly. Night Flight and Shooters being the friendliest. Pacha being the strictest.

xSnoofovich
15-09-2011, 11:50
I always thought that the hottest chicks were hanging out at expat.ru !

Judge
15-09-2011, 11:55
I always thought that the hottest chicks were hanging out at expat.ru !

Well, I can second that.I was at Booze Bub Monday night and there were a few fine looking women there who are members of Expat.ru.

mrzuzzo
15-09-2011, 14:08
Just some of the places where the hottest chicks go are...

Shooters
Propoganda

Shooters? Propaganda? Really??

Remington
15-09-2011, 14:31
Nah. Pretty easy to resist Night Flight. I'm not a fan of STDs.

Or $500 for a night will burn a big hole in my wallet. :D

I heard the chicks at night flight are the same ones from 20 years ago and they're still working there.

soprty
15-09-2011, 15:13

I heard the chicks at night flight are the same ones from 20 years ago and they're still working there.

Props to the Milfs then!

TolkoRaz
15-09-2011, 15:38

LOL! :) Is that why they call it the oldest profession in the World? :D

ezik
15-09-2011, 19:42
After an evening at Night Flight, something will be burning, not neccessarily your wallet...

We used to have Exile with elaborate descriptions on this subject.

Two thoughts:
- we may be contracting a Strip Club for the Expat.ru card
- maybe we should make an Expat.ru magazine

FatAndy
15-09-2011, 20:06
I've been there only once... it seems to me it was 2008 - there were... well... different ones ;), and, having some skills you can deal to 10K rub.

AndreyS
15-09-2011, 20:27

Two thoughts:
And we already have Bardak section. LOL (=brothel in Russian)

TolkoRaz
15-09-2011, 22:55

Two thoughts:

Don't forget the girls who vote for Krasnaya Shapochka ;)

But, who will be brave enough to volunteer to approach them in order to seek a bolshaya skidka :p

Judge
15-09-2011, 23:08

Two thoughts:

Skidka at a strip club you say. If it is half as good as the place you sorted out for that stag do,then card members are in for a treat.

Judge
15-09-2011, 23:42
Don't forget the girls who vote for Krasnaya Shapochka ;)

But, who will be brave enough to volunteer to approach them in order to seek a bolshaya skidka :p

Others might not see what you are doing Sir Raz but I do...You are willing to go deep undercover and and volunteer for this mission...WE at the Russian front salute you Sir Raz.:applause::applause:

TolkoRaz
16-09-2011, 00:39
Others might not see what you are doing Sir Raz but I do...You are willing to go deep undercover and and volunteer for this mission...WE at the Russian front salute you Sir Raz.:applause::applause:

LOL! I am too old and hairy to go to such a place; I hear that young men shave their chests these days! :coffee: My cover would be immediately blown! ;)

And, that's all that would be blown! :eek:

Judge
16-09-2011, 00:47
LOL! I am too old and hairy to go to such a place; I hear that young men shave their chests these days! :coffee: My cover would be immediately blown! ;)

You're too modest....
Talking about ''men shave their chests these days'' I've heard that shaving under armpits is very popular in the Rodina.. Word is,it's so men don't sweat so much..:rolleyes: Maybe some of our Russian comrades on this site could help us out.

mrzuzzo
16-09-2011, 01:28
You're too modest....
Talking about ''men shave their chests these days'' I've heard that shaving under armpits is very popular in the Rodina.. Word is,it's so men don't sweat so much..:rolleyes: Maybe some of our Russian comrades on this site could help us out.

You should contact BrandonL, I head he braids his armpit hair so he knows all about it.

Remington
16-09-2011, 02:00

Men shave their chest... that's for wussies. They use the lawn mower or chainsaw! :agree:

alouette
16-09-2011, 02:06
You should contact BrandonL, I head he braids his armpit hair so he knows all about it.

Enough details. You've satisfied everyone's curiosity, I reckon.

TolkoRaz
16-09-2011, 09:46
Word is,it's so men don't sweat so much..:rolleyes: Maybe some of our Russian comrades on this site could help us out.

Russian men would sweat less if they drank less alcohol and used deodorants! :book:

Judge
16-09-2011, 11:08
Russian men would sweat less if they drank less alcohol and used deodorants! :book:

I'll have the above printed on a t-shirt for you ..:11158:

FatAndy
16-09-2011, 11:14
Why only Russian?
Other nations don't sweat at all?
Deodorants don't depress sweating, only antiperspirants do.

AndreyS
16-09-2011, 11:25
Why only Russian?
Other nations don't sweat at all?
Deodorants don't depress sweating, only antiperspirants do.
One my class-mate once said when we were preparing for a party (back in the 1980s):
-No need to take a shower, I have deodorant.

OnSecondment
16-09-2011, 11:30
One my class-mate once said when we were preparing for a party:
-No need to take shower, I have deodorant.

French shower

amamizu
16-09-2011, 14:55
everyone goes to krizis zhanra

justbe
16-09-2011, 15:18
Why oh why i read the 2nd page of the thread!!!!

Strider
16-09-2011, 15:32
hottest chicks are too hot to hang out

AndreyS
16-09-2011, 15:33
Everything in life has its flipside.

TolkoRaz
16-09-2011, 15:48

Why oh why did you post in this thread???? :p

mikegulf
16-09-2011, 16:00
What's deodorant?

AndreyS
16-09-2011, 16:08
What's deodorant?
It's smth that removes your BO. A perfect substitute for shower! LOL

mrzuzzo
16-09-2011, 16:13
I have this new deodorant from L'Oreal that says 72hr protection... that means I need to shower only once every 3 days right?

AndreyS
16-09-2011, 16:15
I have this new deodorant from L'Oreal that says 72hr protection... that means I need to shower only once every 3 days right?
I think you underestimate the highest quality of the L'Oreal produce things. Once a month would be more than enough.

OnSecondment
16-09-2011, 16:17

No, it means you only need to use your deoderant every 72 hours... Shower when you run out!

FatAndy
16-09-2011, 18:42
No, it will be just the time when you should buy next bottle of deodorant.

Time for shower is when you discover your socks are standing... ;)

No, it means you only need to use your deoderant every 72 hours... Shower when you run out!

moscowmail
16-09-2011, 20:07
I am sitting in the bar now, cocktail special night, we are in the middle of several Universities here and word seems to be getting round, not many people in at the moment, about 40, of which I would say at least 40% are pretty hot ladies, then a mixture of couples...

Good start to the evening... maybe more will come down... :) hope so, my turn to work tonight

moscowmail
16-09-2011, 20:10
I am sitting in the bar now, cocktail special night, we are in the middle of several Universities here and word seems to be getting round, not many people in at the moment, about 40, of which I would say at least 40% are pretty hot ladies, then a mixture of couples...

Good start to the evening... maybe more will come down... :) hope so, my turn to work tonight

Oh my, just finished and in walk another 6... phew, where is that deodorant.. and my corset to suck in the bellie.. oh and some plastic surgery.. apart from that.. I feel lucky

TolkoRaz
17-09-2011, 00:36
I think you underestimate the highest quality of the L'Oreal produce things. Once a month would be more than enough.

There writes a true Russki Muzhik! :p

gregor718
17-09-2011, 06:05
The best looking and (most importantly) the best caring and loving Russian girls are still far away from Moscow (I'm glad to say). All the whores are right here in Moscow -- go get them, they are everywhere, we don't need them. The good girls are our best kept secret. That's how we manage to stay so beatiful and pure. And we will stay this way for as long as we say NO to the invasions and stay a pure and indigenous race. Stay away from us, please. We are Russians, and that's the way we want to be, despite the consequences.

TolkoRaz
17-09-2011, 10:21
The best looking and (most importantly) the best caring and loving Russian girls are still far away from Moscow (I'm glad to say). All the whores are right here in Moscow -- go get them, they are everywhere, we don't need them. The good girls are our best kept secret. That's how we manage to stay so beatiful and pure. And we will stay this way for as long as we say NO to the invasions and stay a pure and indigenous race. Stay away from us, please. We are Russians, and that's the way we want to be, despite the consequences.

What about the so called 'whores' who were born in Moscow and have never lived anywhere else? :confused:

Are you seriously suggesting that there are no good women in Moscow? :10310:

ezik
17-09-2011, 10:51
As a foreign and shameless heathen, who thinks that orphans should get help and who has polluted the purity of the race by mating with a Moscow woman, I think I'm not entitled to participate in this discussion.

Baba
17-09-2011, 12:55
I hear you can meet perfect beauties in Ritz Carlton. Just get there and they will find you. - that 's what I read in a Ruaaisn newspaper las week :)

AndreyS
17-09-2011, 13:15
Ruaaisn
To me, it sounds scary...

TolkoRaz
17-09-2011, 13:41
I hear you can meet perfect beauties in Ritz Carlton. Just get there and they will find you. - that 's what I read in a Ruaaisn newspaper las week :)

Just like the former Intourist Hotel which was on the same plot of land - there must be something about the lower part of Tverskaya! ;) Or should write, Ulitsa Gorkovo? :p

FatAndy
17-09-2011, 13:44
Not Ulitsa Gorkovo, but Peshkov Street ;)

gregor718
18-09-2011, 03:56
What about the so called 'whores' who were born in Moscow and have never lived anywhere else? :confused:

Are you seriously suggesting that there are no good women in Moscow? :10310:
Yes, that's what I'm suggesting. No honorable woman who was born in Moscow (or Tula, Ryazan, Tambov, Vladimir, but who lived in Moscow before all this mayhem) would behave like that. The Russia you see now in Moscow (the city I was rased in and the city I hate now with all my guts) is not the real Russia. But we will survive. We will survive ...