PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about living in Kaluga?

Anjelina Jolie
03-09-2011, 09:25
Is there anybody living in Kaluga? How is life there? How many expats living there? Is there any good realtors in this city?
Will appreciate any info! Thank you!

Ulyana.de.fine
03-09-2011, 11:29
Hey, I live in Kaluga on and off about half each month. Still in hotel, but have to find other accomodation soon myself. I will pm you number of realtor they gave me.
DO you stay in Kaluga?

Anjelina Jolie
03-09-2011, 15:30
Hey, I live in Kaluga on and off about half each month. Still in hotel, but have to find other accommodation soon myself. I will pm you number of realtor they gave me.
DO you stay in Kaluga?

I heard it is nice city, so I was wondering - if I will relocate there will I have work to do there as realtor/travel guide? How many foreign companies have office there?

mrzuzzo
04-09-2011, 07:39
Been there. Not a bad city.. Nothing really thrilling either and somewhat of a boring town. Either way it's a 2 hour drive from Moscow so relocating there wouldn't be so bad. I didn't see any other foreigners when I was there..

Sent from my iPhone

Anjelina Jolie
04-09-2011, 17:38
Been there. Not a bad city.. Nothing really thrilling either and somewhat of a boring town. Either way it's a 2 hour drive from Moscow so relocating there wouldn't be so bad. I didn't see any other foreigners when I was there..
Sent from my iPhone

Ok. Thank you for info =)

Ulyana.de.fine
17-09-2011, 17:42
There are a lot of foreigners and a lot of foreign companies mostly automotive - Peugout / Citroen, VW, MAgna, Faurecia.

Benedikt
17-09-2011, 17:56
I heard it is nice city, so I was wondering - if I will relocate there will I have work to do there as realtor/travel guide? How many foreign companies have office there?

Volkswagen is there and the brewery is run by SAB. for sure they are homesick for sauerkraut, boerewors and pap...