PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For The Replys. Moscow Or Bust

liuboi
18-11-2003, 09:48
Thank you to all the people that sent me private messages.
I followed your advice and added the following members to my IGNORE list. Wow, they are such a bunch of poodles (barking like there is no tomorrow). It does not bother me when they bark, but it gets old very quickly.

ADDED to ignore list (where they are very popular)

geofizz56
DJ Biscuit
sfjohns67 (the big chihuahua) Argh.. Argh This guy has to be unemployed , or work at the US embassy. LOL.

I am flying to Zurich over the weekend to take care of some business.

Till later folks.

oops , just added Kniga(the mentally unbalanced one)

I want to apologize to the Beautiful Russian people for taking all the rejects from America in the past(e.g. Kniga). With the advent of the internet, you will get better educated, classier folks moving to Russia in the future.

Sincerely, Liuboi

sfjohns67
18-11-2003, 09:59
Look me up when you get here...I'll be the one with tattoos and a shaved head, sipping a Guinness at Silver's and wearing a t-shirt that says "Try It - Your Mom Liked It"

geofizz56
19-11-2003, 08:20
Gee, I'm flattered to be in such good company! Thanks for my morning affirmation!

Besides, I've never PM'd you, wouldn't bother.

J.D.
19-11-2003, 09:37
Can I be added to the ignore list? Or maybe the waiting list is too long.

twaj
19-11-2003, 13:01
This guy seems nice enough... why is everyone riding him again?

To me girls seem to be better in the more male dominated cutures. It truly is a zero sum game - in cultures where feminism has won, it's worse for men. This may not be fair, but I'm more considerate than most in such cultures. If you're even a tad nice to women, and respect their opinions, there is a good chance that they will genuinely love you because it's so uncommon. My girlfriend once said to me: "I'm so glad you started dating me. I thought you were just going to leave after we had sex." Low expectations can be refreshing. Another said of someone who had impregnated her: "if he didn't want to keep in touch, why did he give me his number and e-mail after we slept with each other? Was it just to be polite?"

I've heard that the same is true of some Japanese women. I don't think that 'female orgasm' is a well-recognized concept in Japan. At least Arab men and Japanese men stick around. I know more girls from broken homes here than I knew in the US. "Oh - I live at home with my mom" is such a common line from girls here that it's almost a cliche. Not that I blame the girls, but it speaks volumes that single-parent families are so readily condoned. People from the US may no longer consider it low class to have divorced parents, but more often than not you see the other kind of single mom here - the never married kind. Then again, there aren't any child support laws here, so the concept of a 'deadbeat dad' doesn't exist. This means that a lot of Russian men engage in fire-and-forget sex.

This is all great news for the man who is too much of a bastard to get laid in the US. But it's even better for guys who treat women with respect. As my friend from Williamsburg, Brooklyn said of a trip to Moscow, "I've never had so much out-of-my-league pussy in my entire life."

allice
19-11-2003, 13:08
sad :rolleyes:

kniga
19-11-2003, 13:28
Liuboi,

Stop by and see me in the States and I'll give you a ride in my Rolls, which I bought with my own money unlike the crummy Benz you bought at a used car lot with money your daddy gave you. And while you're in Switzerland, I'll introduce you to my banker in Zurich if you can make the minimum to open an account.

kniga
19-11-2003, 13:29
Twaj,

There's a typo in your name.

twaj
19-11-2003, 14:03
(deleted)

geofizz56
19-11-2003, 16:45
He makes a point, though. American men have the reputation of being good marriage candidates (I know I've liked my guy for 20+ years!). And it's not just the money thing. My friends in Latin America love the macho and romantic characteristics of LA men during courtship, but think Americans are more committed to long-term relationships and family life. A stereotype, certainly, but not altogether wrong.

earl
20-11-2003, 12:11
Originally posted by liuboi

[ snip ]

I want to apologize to the Beautiful Russian people for taking all the rejects from America in the past(e.g. Kniga). With the advent of the internet, you will get better educated, classier folks moving to Russia in the future.

Sincerely, Liuboi
Um, bud, I'm American, and it's distinctly dclass to brag about your wealth in such a transparent manner... unless you're looking to buy prostitutes (and honestly, why fly all the way around the world for that?) Do you really have some weird sort of need for affirmation from random strangers on a message board? If so, you might consider trying to meet some real people in the real world.

-earl-

DJ Biscuit
20-11-2003, 14:44
As in: A life, get one! :p

DPG
20-11-2003, 14:59
Perhaps we are witnessing the early writings of one of the few actual people on earth who is conceited, peasant-like, stupid, mis-informed and boring enough to take over writing the part of the exile currently written by """Denis Salnikov"""?!?!?!

DaveUKagain
21-11-2003, 18:03
Ahhh what a flake. ;-)))))

Luiboi, add me to the ignore list, old matey. ;-))

"Hey girls, nice guy - non materialistic - coming to Russia from Wicked America and I promise not to take any of the bedniy Rooskiy narod back to the Evil Land of Capitalism, which will ruin your beautiful Russian souls."

..... gullible ladies, form a queue.....

What is more likely to happen is that SOME girls`ll test just how little your money means to you by relieving you of it on shopping trips. ;-)))) If it really DOES mean very little to you, you`ll be expected (by a certain proportion of the female population) to buy them shoeses for foots and clotheses to show love.

By the time you learn how SOME girls in Russia work - not all, not by a long chalk - you may find that the gullible one is more likely to be you. And I know, Luiboi, I`ve been there myself - seen the film, worn the T-shirt and at the pirog. ;-))))))

polly
22-11-2003, 01:36
Originally posted by liuboi
Thank you to all the people that sent me private messages.
I followed your advice and added the following members to my IGNORE list. Wow, they are such a bunch of poodles (barking like there is no tomorrow). It does not bother me when they bark, but it gets old very quickly.

ADDED to ignore list (where they are very popular)

geofizz56
DJ Biscuit
sfjohns67 (the big chihuahua) Argh.. Argh This guy has to be unemployed , or work at the US embassy. LOL.

Till later folks.

oops , just added Kniga(the mentally unbalanced one)

Sincerely, Liuboi

dude, that is just so wrong. you put people on your ignore list because they have strong opinions that you don't want to hear? you asked the kind of question that people have strong opinions about, it's a controversial issue. you aren't even in Russia yet! Forget about Americans -- you just wait till you experience your first few strong Russian opinions.
I may not agree with all of these guys all of the time but their opinions are no less valid or valuable than my own -- or your own, for that matter.
For the record, I think they were all spot on on this issue. Guess that'll get me on your ignore list. But that's your loss.
Good luck on your wife hunt, .

polly
22-11-2003, 01:45
Originally posted by twaj
I don't think that 'female orgasm' is a well-recognized concept in Japan.

hahahahah or anywhere else for that matter, my dear.
Have *YOU* ever seen one? I mean a real one.

how many Russian men have you slept with? I mean you must have some sort of experience under your belt, so to speak, to back up that "fire and forget" statement you made. Couldn't be further from the truth of my personal experience, but maybe you're a little looser than I.

Thanks for the laugh, orgasm master.

DaveUKagain
22-11-2003, 02:09
"Forget about Americans -- you just wait till you experience your first few strong Russian opinions."

Eeeeeeeek. Polly, thanks for bringing that one up....

Liuiboi. Something you may want to know about Russia. People don`t come with an "ignore" button. ;-) If you`re under the impression that Russia is some kind of idyll - and that the ills of the West are cancelled out by a diametrically opposite culture - lose it before stepping off the plane.

Polly`s hit the nail on the head there. One aspect of Russian character (which I like a lot) is that Russians are VERY direct. They are not scared to tell you if they consider you WRONG. I once sat down for dinner with my prospective in-laws at the dacha and mentioned Gorbachev. Of course, it would have been a quieter and less histrionic conversation if I`d admitted to eating babies. ;-))))) We all agreed (after the shouting died down) how bad Gorby had been for Russia and how he should be shot..... and then they all told me how good Maggie Snatcher had been for England. ;-)))) I just politely and diplomatically stated my point of view. Which was politely ignored. As They Knew Best. ;-)))))))))))

It`s worth remembering that you are a stranger in a strange land and people do things differently there. Liuboi- if you`re going to some kind of tranquil non -materialistic idyll - forrrrrrrrrget it - you`ll have a job finding it - I just hope you`re not going to lecture anyone on how good YOUR culture is in comparison (some tourists do..................... "Hey, you used to all be Red Com`nists but thank GAWD you all like McDonalds now" ) - and if you`re going there thinking a meek, mild leetle Roosian girlie is going to look up at you with big doe eyes and that love will be a sufficient reason not to spend spend spend money on her....... I wish you a LOT of luck. ;-))))))

PS- Twaj- oooo, mate, one of my friends married a Japanese girl and he`s virtually EXPECTED to order her around....