PDA

View Full Version : 1 night rental - 1 night stand hotel - I need a room after the clubs this weekend thread! :)

AndrewUSA
23-08-2011, 16:22
Guys (and gals),

Where would you go if you need a pad for the night. In other soviet cities where i've lived, it was very easy and cheap to rent an apartment for the night, or even a few hours @ $10-15 / hour...not bad eh?

But in Moscow, i assume its more difficult and dangerous doing it that way. So...lets say you are out on the town and meet some nice girls and they want to go back to your place, but you cant have them there because your mother in law is in town, etc...

Dont get me wrong, if shes a 9 or 10, ill take her to the Ritz! but im expecting to find some 5-8's this weekend so...where to go? Cheap but clean hotels around the center? suggestions?

thanks in advance!

AndrewUSA
24-08-2011, 10:02
wow! noone has been able to provide any suggestions?

If this was a thread about politics or something controversial, MOST of you would be all over it. If this was a thread about a single girl, MOST of you would be all over it. Or if this was a thread about some utter non-sense, MOST of you would be all over it.

Mrzuzzo (sp?) thanked me for the post, prob. cause he may be looking for the same answers? but how about everyone else? Are you all just married AND fully commited or just rarely get "some" around town.

Please guys, no offense....seriously. This reply to my own post wasent ment to offend anyone...just wanted it to be "refreshed".

Thanks again.

Judge
24-08-2011, 10:19
For cheap and clean, you could try one of the hostels in Moscow.They have private rooms,so you don't have to share with 20 others.Here's one, 5 mins walk from Pushkin Square .rate is $70 a night.
http://godzillashostel.com/moscow/
At most hotels in Moscow the price per night won't be less than $150.

FatAndy
24-08-2011, 10:24
Namesake, use yandex wider ;)
Hotels with "per hour" option:
http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D1%8B+%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F+%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0&from=os&lr=213

Judge
24-08-2011, 10:27
Thread moved to the cafe, more people will see it here.:thumbsup:

vovik01
24-08-2011, 10:36
http://www.poklonnik.ru/site.xp/053051124.html

justbe
24-08-2011, 10:36
…because your mother in law is in town…

Are you all just married…

Gosh! Call me a canting hypocrite or a killjoy then, but i find it sordid! And it is my formal statement, yep.

FatAndy
24-08-2011, 11:03
Well, it is life... and it's my fully informal statement, aha... :D

AndrewUSA
25-08-2011, 10:44
how great it feels to answer your own questions.

WOW CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!

http://shelton.ru/

by the hour, supppperrrr rooms...just take a look and u will understand!

xp@
25-08-2011, 16:28
www.podushkin.ru (http://www.podushkin.ru) :trampoline: (http://www.podushkin.ru/)

Krolick
27-08-2011, 21:23
Guys (and gals),

Where would you go if you need a pad for the night. In other soviet cities where i've lived, it was very easy and cheap to rent an apartment for the night, or even a few hours @ $10-15 / hour...not bad eh?

But in Moscow, i assume its more difficult and dangerous doing it that way. So...lets say you are out on the town and meet some nice girls and they want to go back to your place, but you cant have them there because your mother in law is in town, etc...

Dont get me wrong, if shes a 9 or 10, ill take her to the Ritz! but im expecting to find some 5-8's this weekend so...where to go? Cheap but clean hotels around the center? suggestions?

thanks in advance!

all cheap and decent options. more or less around the center
private rooms available in almost any of them
http://www.expat.ru/phonedir.php?cid=88

Krolick
27-08-2011, 21:28
Gosh! Call me a canting hypocrite or a killjoy then, but i find it sordid! And it is my formal statement, yep.

I smell sordid, I agree. But that's life and it won't change..ever..even from out statements. Boys always want to ***k girls, and always will be. And one of the reasons for that is that there are always such girls. Sad.

BrandonL
27-08-2011, 21:35
I smell sordid, I agree. But that's life and it won't change..ever..even from out statements. Boys always want to ***k girls, and always will be. And one of the reasons for that is that there are always such girls. Sad.

I'm a one woman type of guy, I have my girlfriend, and I'm more then happy with her))

Krolick
27-08-2011, 22:25
I'm a one woman type of guy, I have my girlfriend, and I'm more then happy with her))

Very happy for you both)) Seriously))
You look very happy together ;)

FatAndy
28-08-2011, 10:10
Without the process all the mankind would die out... ;)

Boys always want to ***k girls, and always will be. And one of the reasons for that is that there are always such girls. Sad.

yakspeare
28-08-2011, 10:20
actually i had a girlfriend who had kids at home and she took me home(so i though) for the night(we had been dating for a while) but i discovered that meant some hotel...but then paying for a couple of hours(she actually paid I was still in shock about the whole thing) and then after you are done , getting a buzz from reception that it is time to leave...and then kiss and goodbye etc...was so darn horribly unromantic and tackless I couldn't ever repeat the performance. i mean if you are going to stay in the hotel, at least sleep there, have breakfast together and all that and make sure the place is reasonably nice....but making love on the clock "we only have 2 hours" etc is something i will never do again.

BrandonL
28-08-2011, 16:37
Very happy for you both)) Seriously))
You look very happy together ;)

Thank you!)) She's wonderful! everything I need and want!))

BTW, when you going to Pete's bar again!?

Haven't seen you in a while!(

Krolick
28-08-2011, 21:35
Thank you!)) She's wonderful! everything I need and want!))

BTW, when you going to Pete's bar again!?

Haven't seen you in a while!(

Miss me?! ;)
You have not seen me just for one week :)
(joking of course)

Not sure but I can come once again before September 09. If not, then only after the holiday, late September.

AndrewUSA
29-08-2011, 01:49
Breakfast? A Kiss goodbye? Bro, were on different pages here. ))). No offense, maybe I just haven't learned how to be a mature gentlemen, etc...but I'm not having breakfast with her...unless she wants some yogurt.

mrzuzzo
29-08-2011, 08:38
Mrzuzzo (sp?) thanked me for the post, prob. cause he may be looking for the same answers? but how about everyone else?

I've got an apartment all to myself actually, so I don't really care. I just like threads like this.

And I fully support your one night stand strategy. Most of the girls I meet in Moscow (in clubs) either think they're too good for me, are dumb, or are only one night stand material only. All the good girls must go in hiding whenever I go out at night or something. :rolleyes:

And yeah, any decent club has toilets that are set up pretty well for sex. Some of them have nice handlebars to hold on to as well. If you've never done it you don't understand why you'd need them but once you're in the process they do become handy. Also, I know that Rai has showers in the VIP not sure which other clubs have that.

Also make sure to bag it (or double or triple) because girls in Moscow nightclubs are generally dirty. AIDS in Russia is rampant, always keep that in mind. This fact alone keeps me away from even thinking about one night stands here, even though I love sex and everything that's related to it (except for the STDs, of course).

Nicofr79
29-08-2011, 12:48
reservation.ru is a good site for hotel booking in Russia. I thing it belongs to a large international travel company now.

huk
11-10-2011, 02:38
hmmm..... When you say you can't take a girl home when your mother in law is in town... Does that not imply that you are married? Why do you need to find a girl if you are married?

FatAndy
11-10-2011, 11:22
hmmm..... When you say you can't take a girl home when your mother in law is in town... Does that not imply that you are married? Why do you need to find a girl if you are married?
What a nice question! Well, even those people who're on a diet, sometimes visit restaurants ;)

jk1906
11-10-2011, 16:40

Guess not girl,it's been nearly 6 years since I have been in Moscow,I have been all the way single out in here and never had any intention to find a girl for one night stand or something....Well there are many who do that I must admit :) who knows it might even be due to lack of opportunity for me than being In dignity ;)

Krolick
11-10-2011, 17:27
Guess not girl,it's been nearly 6 years since I have been in Moscow,I have been all the way single out in here and never had any intention to find a girl for one night stand or something....Well there are many who do that I must admit :) who knows it might even be due to lack of opportunity for me than being In dignity ;)

Well, ok, not all boys seek for a one-night pleasure. There are exceptions in everything.

mrzuzzo
11-10-2011, 17:31

6 years single in Moscow???????? :(

mds45
11-10-2011, 17:32
Well, ok, not all boys seek for a one-night pleasure. There are exceptions in everything.

There are plenty of girls seeking one night of pleasure too.. not just us boys! .. Why does everyone assume the type of girl who also like to have fun is one of "those types "of girls, isn't that a bit of an old fashioned point of view?

mikegulf
11-10-2011, 21:13
I prefer two or three nights...just sayin'!

Krolick
11-10-2011, 21:50
There are plenty of girls seeking one night of pleasure too.. not just us boys! .. Why does everyone assume the type of girl who also like to have fun is one of "those types "of girls, isn't that a bit of an old fashioned point of view?

1)Well, ok, not only boys seek for one-night pleasures. There are exceptions in everything.
2) Because for one and the same activity there are different names for boys and girls. Boys have fun and girls.. well, you know. It is not my point of view. Ask all your male friends how would they call a girl who often has one-night dates... I bet they won't call her an angel))

MashaSashina
11-10-2011, 23:07
1)Well, ok, not only boys seek for one-night pleasures. There are exceptions in everything.
2) Because for one and the same activity there are different names for boys and girls. Boys have fun and girls.. well, you know. It is not my point of view. Ask all your male friends how would they call a girl who often has one-night dates... I bet they won't call her an angel))
And what's wrong with girls having fun that way?
Does somebody's male friends opinion really matter?