PDA

View Full Version : For people who scared to go out in Moscow

lawyerk
17-11-2003, 17:07
Hi there!

I'm not quite an expat (better to say that I'm not expat at all :) ). But I suppose that following information would be interesting for expats or some of them.

There are many expats who are newly arrived and know nothing about Moscow. They are afraid to go out. I can help some of them for free (wait, it's not a spam).
If U are such an expat I would accompany you through Moscowian places of interests and protect U from Moscowian dangers.

Why do I need it?
My English isn't too bad (as I esteem it) but it's not fluent yet (U can make your own estimation of my English by this passage). I suppose that talking to English-speaking person I would improve my language abilities. Thus all I need of U is your permission to talk with U in English while I'll accompany U through the Moscow and protect U from Moscowian dangers. So we would help each other.

Some information about me.
Male, 24, white, single.
I'm not a sexual maniac and not a criminal.
My PhD thesis (legal matters) is at its final stage.
U can look at me at www.lawyerk.pochta.ru

Girls of 17-27 are preferable (as I said I'm not a sexual maniac but I believe that it would be easy for me to associate with girls).

U can mail me to lawyerk@pochta.ru or send massage at my ICQ # 149469379

Good bye.

PS I'm really sorry if I bother U in vain.

Poika
17-11-2003, 17:43
You look like a maniac a little bit anyway!...

RGO
17-11-2003, 18:23
Yer and what was he doing in Blackpool?

Pippi
19-11-2003, 14:34
U r so nice:)) Even though I am neither an expat nor a foreigner, but still not a Moscowian:))

Is fluent knowledge of English the only pass to have a private excursion in Moscow? Any other criteria?:)) I am from Saint-Petersburg, is it fine?

Just joking. However, for those interested in Petersburg I may recommend some places to visit!

polly
22-11-2003, 05:54
Moscowian???? What ever happened to the perfectly appropriate and age-old "Muscovite"???
and 'U' is so passe. take it to KOL. creepy stalker man.

zcyka
23-11-2003, 04:16
Originally posted by polly
Moscowian???? What ever happened to the perfectly appropriate and age-old "Muscovite"???
and 'U' is so passe. take it to KOL. creepy stalker man.

Hhhmmmm..... not much sleep last night, Polly? :grind: For pity's sake, be serious once in a while, would you?!? :reindeer:

:) :p :D :p :)

polly
23-11-2003, 04:56
serious?! i think not!

Missionary
23-11-2003, 10:45
Serious or not, I think you are right Polly. (Girls 17 - 27 preferred)??? Sounds like an invitation to trouble.

rosieredwood
24-11-2003, 15:46
What's the significance of 17-27? Is this some magical age-frame? Why not 18-22, when the vast majority of women are almost certain not to be married and in their absolute prime?:cool:

Sadie
24-11-2003, 15:55
Originally posted by rosieredwood
What's the significance of 17-27? Is this some magical age-frame? Why not 18-22, when the vast majority of women are almost certain not to be married and in their absolute prime?:cool:
hey, what's wrong about 27 yr old?:mad: :p i would argue about the absolute prime, but i am lazy today:p

rosieredwood
24-11-2003, 16:11
is when the chick can keep her figure by eating sensibly (i.e. not eating only a salad and drinking water) and not having to climb 70 storeys on the stair-master everyday.

Sadie
24-11-2003, 16:17
from this i conclude you care more about how she eats rather than how she looks, rosie;) :)

Jet
24-11-2003, 16:22
i dont think 18-22 for women is absolute prime, its different for everyboddy

rosieredwood
24-11-2003, 16:32
Let's just say that the bird is at its apex between these ages.

And on this note, when do the beautiful Russian women of lore metamorphose into "babushkas", anyway? Please explain. Thank you in advance.

Braders
24-11-2003, 17:40
That subject rosieredwood has been raised a Million times across many beer-stained tables and no-one is yet to come up with a scientific explanation ;)

When in the dating game:

Western Males generally always opt for 18-28 years olds

Russian Females tend to opt for 28-40 year olds.

I wonder why that is? :p

rosieredwood
24-11-2003, 17:51
Reuters
Dateline Moscow, Russia
News Brief

The as-yet-unexplained phenomenon of beautiful Russian dyevs metamorphosing into babuskas has been solved by Dr. Philip T. "Braders" Smith.

"Yes, it is quite true, this phenomenon of aging in dog years, shall you have it, is caused by coming into contact with the uniquely Russian mode of transporting goods known as, in the local vernacular, 'telezhka'. Studies have proved beyond a doubt that any Slavic woman wishing to maintain her smooth complexion and top-model looks must avoid the 'telezhka' like the Black Plague."

Braders
24-11-2003, 18:01
I'm gonna be rich and famous!

I liked the term 'Dog years' a tad harsh though ;)

40 is when it all goes pear-shaped?, however who's more attractive a Russian Babushka or an English Granny?

Okay i have to stop my ramblings i'm hijacking a thread here :rolleyes:

Wanderer
25-11-2003, 12:49
Braders - in my case I can tell you why the age preferences .

As one in his (ahem) late forties (wink , wink) I have had no problem having / keeping girlfriends in their early 20s (27 is the oldest I think) in China or Russia .
The main reasons are stability, truth, fun, and quality delivery (in the sack).
boom boom