PDA

View Full Version : Steve McCLaren is a complete idiot - not that you need me to tell you

Len Ganley Stance
31-08-2007, 17:21
Being Irish, I had to laugh at the Press Conference announcing the squad for England's games against Israel and Russia when McClaren said -

"We normally win the big games and we have to do it again."

So, does losing to a second or even third string German team at Wembley, not consitute a Big Game for England these days? Oh, let me guess, that was only a Friendly.

Quarter-Final games in tournaments obvioulsy don't count in McClaren's book.

The ONLY BIG team that England have beaten since they beat the worst German team ever 5-1 in 2001, was Argentina. Guess what, that was also a friendly.

It's a sorry state of affairs when a game against Israel is considered a Big Game.

Mind you, I suppose if you look at it another way, in the one Final of a major tournament that England have reached, they do have a 100% record.

Judge
31-08-2007, 21:33
All qualification games are big games,3 points is 3 points in my book,it doesn't matter who we play.McClaren should step down if England don't get to the finals.

exprumos
01-09-2007, 10:51
He should, but he won't.
He'll wait to get sacked, and pick up substantial compensation.

Judge
02-09-2007, 18:08
Desperation :(:(:(

''Emile Heskey has been recalled by Steve McClaren for England's forthcoming Euro 2008 qualifiers''

Mersey-toff
03-09-2007, 23:51
Joleon Lescott has been called into the squad. He had an excellent first season with the Blues and now has even started scoring goals as well!

Scottish01
04-09-2007, 00:46
Desperation :(:(:(

''Emile Heskey has been recalled by Steve McClaren for England's forthcoming Euro 2008 qualifiers''

Desperation big time!!

Mind you, he still has time to get injured!!:evilgrin:

Judge
04-09-2007, 22:37
Desperation big time!!

Mind you, he still has time to get injured!!:evilgrin:

I would prefer Shearer to come out of retirement .

kste22
05-09-2007, 11:23
What now really f**ks me off, is that Maclaren is going to play Gerard even if he need's an injection, i would pull him out the squad and never allow another one of the players from my team to go again until the farce that is the Ingerlund team get a decent manager!

Judge
05-09-2007, 11:46
Yep, looks like Gerrard will play ,he better not get injured.I would rest Gerrard for the first game and play him in the Russia game,this game we will need him more.
Against Israel we should be able to beat them with our 2nd team,but after all this is England we are talking about.

kste22
05-09-2007, 11:49
I wouldnt play him at all! Id withdraw all LFC people from current and future Ingerland squads forever! if Gerard loves LFC so much they he has to tell Maclaren im not fit! Anyway who cares if Ingerland dont beat Israel or Russia i dont!!!!!!! Ingerland is a waste of time for pissed up knobheads and cockneys

Judge
05-09-2007, 11:53
There's no question how much Gerrard loves LFC,but he also loves his country,can't blame him for wanting to help.I'm sure Gerrard would love to win something for England,at the end of the day,he's just one of the real decent players we have for England, he is much needed,but if it puts his season on the line,i don't want him to play.
Lampard is out, so Gerrard will shine and win the game for England,that's if he's fit enough.

Len Ganley Stance
05-09-2007, 12:01
I'm sure Gerrard would love to win something for England

Fact - STEVE GERRARD WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING FOR ENGLAND. THE SAME APPLIES TO ALL OF YOUR OTHER PLAYERS.

Judge
05-09-2007, 12:11
Very true,if England keep having clueless men in charge we wont win a thing.

Mersey-toff
05-09-2007, 23:39
we should be able to beat them with our 2nd team

Israel have only been beaten once in their last 18 internationals. Maybe you should stick to the music folder where you appear to have some knowledge of the subject :duhhhh:

kste22
06-09-2007, 10:23
Why are people so bothered about Ingerland, i understand mersey toff needs 2 teams for a chance at success but otherwise why bother!!!!

Judge
06-09-2007, 13:53
Israel have only been beaten once in their last 18 internationals. Maybe you should stick to the music folder where you appear to have some knowledge of the subject :duhhhh:

That is true,they have a pretty impressive record so far,but no excuses for England ,they must win.

Scottish01
06-09-2007, 14:07
All you so called england fans who don't get behind your team and manager are pathetic!!!!:agree:

kste22
06-09-2007, 14:10
All you so called england fans who don't get behind your team and manager are pathetic!!!!:agree:

Just like to point out im English but not and english fan never have been never will be

Len Ganley Stance
06-09-2007, 14:24

Fight! Fight! Fight!

I'm Irish by the way!!!!!

Scottish01
06-09-2007, 14:53
Just like to point out im English but not and english fan never have been never will be

Fair enough!

However, I am sure some players love the England team, including your beloved LFC players!

If they want to play for their country what is the problem?!!. They are living their dream.

Not moaning like you!!

P.S Your english grammar is terrible!:shhhhhh:

kste22
06-09-2007, 15:17
Fair enough!

However, I am sure some players love the England team, including your beloved LFC players!

If they want to play for their country what is the problem?!!. They are living their dream.

Not moaning like you!!

P.S Your english grammar is terrible!:shhhhhh:

Im sure some of them do, but that doesn't mean I have too. All I see, is England as a chance for these players to become injured.

Anyway who is moaning? I am just saying my opinion.

If my english grammar is terrible what the f**k has it got to do with you? Sad C**t

Judge
06-09-2007, 15:26

When the game is on most England fans get behind the team, but if the team plays sh*t, they should be slagged off and the manager as well.We shouldn't be a 2nd rate team with the players we have,we should be up there with the best teams in the world,it's the managers job to see to this.We all know what the players can do for their clubs,it takes a good manager to do the same for England.If McClaren gets them preforming well,then he gets my backing,but he seems to have no idea.

Scottish01
06-09-2007, 15:56
When the game is on most England fans get behind the team, but if the team plays sh*t, they should be slagged off and the manager as well.We shouldn't be a 2nd rate team with the players we have,we should be up there with the best teams in the world,it's the managers job to see to this.We all know what the players can do for their clubs,it takes a good manager to do the same for England.If McClaren gets them preforming well,then he gets my backing,but he seems to have no idea.

I sure most fans do get behind the team, and if they pay money to watch, then they are entitled to their views.

It's the so called fans who boo Lampard during a game ! They are a disgrace

Total losers like kste22 :bird:

Judge
06-09-2007, 16:18
I sure most fans do get behind the team, and if they pay money to watch, then they are entitled to their views.

It's just a small minority of fans who do the booing,but others copy them.Many fans( like myself) expect alot from England and we should get alot back..
It's time for the 3 lions to roar in their next two games...The great Russian bear will be tamed.

Scottish01
06-09-2007, 16:45
I just wondered what England would achieve in the football world, if every fan got behind them! If they took the long term view, not moan from game to game. Including the wonderful english newspapers!

They do have some great players!
More than we have in the Scottish team!

And yes I am one of those scots who can't support England!

Come on Russia!!
:jester:

kste22
06-09-2007, 18:34

How can it be like me i dont watch england nor boo them i simply dont care and as you will notice if you have been on this board more than 5 mins i only ever say i dont want LFC players playing for England that it i never give opnion on the tactics, game or scorelines as it never bothers me

Scottish01
06-09-2007, 18:42
How can it be like me i dont watch england nor boo them i simply dont care and as you will notice if you have been on this board more than 5 mins i only ever say i dont want LFC players playing for England that it i never give opnion on the tactics, game or scorelines as it never bothers me

Whatever! I don't give a toss what you think!

And if you speak to me like that again, I'll kick your little ass ! :bird:

Judge
06-09-2007, 22:25
Take a chill pill guys(red ones are the best).:farout::farout::farout:

Scottish01, when England play in the World Cup or the Euro Nations Cup, we are always the best supported team.

England fans moan because we haven't won anything in 40 odd years.

I mentioned above that the 3 lions will roar,for me the 3 lions we be,Terry,holding the defence ,Super Gerrard bossing the centre and Owen showing his great instinct in front of goal.These 3 lions will hold the pack together.

trebor
06-09-2007, 23:37
The next few England games are going to be an absolute nightmare. You can feel it comming on.
They're a load of sh*t with a full squad...........................................what the hell do you think they'll be like with a make shift one?
I'll be watching the game but wont be expecting too much.

Judge
07-09-2007, 00:05
Because a few players are out ,the new ones will be able to shine,this might make things alright on the night.

It's time to stand up and be counted for many England players,my faith in the team is starting to get better(only because the game is close).

Shaun Wright-Phillips should be given a chance,if he plays well and puts in a good ball for the likes of Owen, we should be ok.

kste22
07-09-2007, 09:05
Whatever! I don't give a toss what you think!

And if you speak to me like that again, I'll kick your little ass ! :bird:

lol, fighting talk from a scotmans, must have had a couple of whiskeys give him courage, hahaha

Len Ganley Stance
07-09-2007, 09:15
lol, fighting talk from a scotmans, must have had a couple of whiskeys give him courage, hahaha

kste22,

Bloody hell mate, our kilt-wearing-caber-tossing-new-forum-member, won't like the fact that you've spelt that the Irish way.

The Irish though, we love the Scots.

1200 years ago we gave them the Kilt and the Bag Pipes and they still haven't got the joke :doh:

kste22
07-09-2007, 09:22
I better watch out now Len, my ass is in real danger of being kicked!

Anyway thanks for the LFC article it was a good read!

Again i will state that i support LFC always have and will and dont comment on Ingerland, if i did then fine, all i ask is LFC player dont play or get injured and im happy regardless of Ingerlands results

Beware the Scots! Although guy in work is scottish and we get on fine!

Scottish01
07-09-2007, 10:45

I don't need whisky to deal with you!

I see that you have lost a little of your courage!, a wise move!

However I do like LFC ... I hope they finally win the league this season!:)

kste22
07-09-2007, 11:02
I don't need whisky to deal with you!

I see that you have lost a little of your courage!, a wise move!

At least we have seen a pleasant side to are new scots friend! And in what way have i lost courage

kste22
07-09-2007, 11:13
What this whole post has made me confused about is, Why because im English(scouse) i have to support or even be interested in the national team?

LFC have given me the happiest memories of my entire football career, England has given me none! If Gerard gets further injured playing for england this week, LFC could suffer. This therefore would spoil my enjoyment watching LFC and what would i gain from supporting INGERLAND nothing! The national team is pointless.

Judge
07-09-2007, 11:33
It reminds me of the time when Italy played Argentina in the world cup semi final, Italy 90.Many fans from Napoli supported Argentina only because maradona played for them.

Scottish01
07-09-2007, 11:43
Your aggressive language has disappeared !

I didn't say you had to support England!

You said the national team was pointless. However to players like Gerrard it isn't. Maybe the national team inspired him to become a world class player.

If Gerrard scored the winning goal that won England the world cup would you care!?

Hope they never do though! Us scots are still hearing about 1966!!:mad:

Len Ganley Stance
07-09-2007, 11:52

I was beginning to warm to you until I read that...............

kste22
07-09-2007, 11:57
Your aggressive language has disappeared !

I didn't say you had to support England!

You said the national team was pointless. However to players like Gerrard it isn't. Maybe the national team inspired him to become a world class player.

If Gerrard scored the winning goal that won England the world cup would you care!?

Hope they never do though! Us scots are still hearing about 1966!!:mad:

The tone i took was because i dont like being attacked due to the fact i dont support the national team! Although being 50% Irish i really take a healthy interest in the Irish national team because i find it more enjoyable than anything you hear about Ingerland!

Judge
07-09-2007, 12:03

Another true red amongst us,we just get stronger and stronger.

Scottish01
07-09-2007, 12:04

Dare I ask who you support?

Scottish01
07-09-2007, 12:09
OK Kste22

I accept your apology:fridaysign:

Judge
07-09-2007, 12:12
OK Kste22

I accept your apology:fridaysign:

What a nice way to end the working week.

kste22
07-09-2007, 12:15
all i need is a nice cool larger around 6pm tonight and all will be perfect

Judge
07-09-2007, 12:15
Dare I ask who you support?

He supports the most corrupt team in England,the team who think they are the best but won ONLY 1 champs league in 20 years under the same coach.
Len also munches on prawn sarnies during games.

Scottish01
07-09-2007, 12:23
Chirst say no more!

Good old Roy Keane eh! He sure told him !:bash:

Kste are you getting the beers in then?

kste22
07-09-2007, 12:25
Len, also drank the water in Manchester and like Rio is a tad forgetfull now and then so it doesn't matter what you say he'll forget it!

Also when he has meeting in work he can often be found in Kievskaya shopping centre because he never remembers

Judge
07-09-2007, 12:28
Len, also drank the water in Manchester and like Rio is a tad forgetfull now and then so it doesn't matter what you say he'll forget it!

Also when he has meeting in work he can often be found in Kievskaya shopping centre because he never remembers

He goes to Kievskaya Metro because he thinks he will run into Jason Bourne.

Len Ganley Stance
07-09-2007, 12:59
F*ck me have I walked into an episode of Harry Enfield's 'Scousers' by any chance.

The thread starts of as a reasonable debate - ok I did point out that Stephen Gerrard along with every other England player will never win anything for England. Harsh, perhaps, but true nevertheless.

Then along comes some crazy Scots person who calls the England fans ‘Pathetic’.

He then proceeds to tell someone else that they have terrible Grammar.

That person responds by calling him a c*nt.

Aforementioned Scots person threatens to kick C-Word Man’s ass (I love when people do that on an internet forum)

Judge then waffles on about the Three Lions.

It’s then discovered that the crazy Scots person supports Liverpool.

Scots person / ‘C-Word Man’ and Judge kiss and make up and go after the common enemy. That's me by the way but steadfastly, I refuse to rise to the bait.

Hilarious stuff chaps. We should recall this thread -

‘Carry On Kop-ites”

Judge
07-09-2007, 13:04
Well, the 3 of us didn't see eye to eye when it came to England but there was a red light at the end of the tunnel, and no Len,i'm not talking about the red lights in Amsterdam.

Sidney Bliss
07-09-2007, 13:16
That person responds by calling him a c*nt.

That was the part I enjoyed the most.

Len Ganley Stance
07-09-2007, 13:33
That was the part I enjoyed the most.

It was a bit OTT but there was no beating about the bush.

The bit I liked was after the Scots lad had thrown his caber out of his pram / they'd all calmed down (pun obviously intended) and the Scouse-Love-Triangle was formed, that the Scots lad asked kste if he was getting the beers in. No mention of any reciprocation whatsoever. Who says people don't conform to stereotypes.

LGS puts on tin hat in anticipation of incoming attack from 'I-haven't-got-a-claymore-so-this-keyboard-will-have-to-suffice-to-beat-the-living-daylights-out-you'

Scottish01
07-09-2007, 13:39
you will need more than a tin hat !

kste22
07-09-2007, 14:10
I will be getting the beer, im actually off on a stag do tonight which should be some fun! Im taking a scotsman with me hope he doesn't get so aggressive

Len Ganley Stance
07-09-2007, 14:20

Scottish01
07-09-2007, 14:30
I will be getting the beer, im actually off on a stag do tonight which should be some fun! Im taking a scotsman with me hope he doesn't get so aggressive

Just don't call him a C*nt !!

Len Ganley Stance : What the fu*k are you smoking over there ?:rasta:

kste22
07-09-2007, 14:43
Just don't call him a C*nt !!

Actually someone in the office just got Canabis Tea

Len Ganley Stance
07-09-2007, 15:11

Peat. I'm a bogtrotting Irishman.

Actually someone in the office just got Canabis Tea

Where's your office? I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Judge
07-09-2007, 15:29
[QUOTE=Len Ganley Stance;284551]Peat. I'm a bogtrotting Irishman.

QUOTE]

More like bongtrotting:rasta::rasta: