PDA

View Full Version : Beavers Prefer Moscow's Best Residential Area

xp@
15-08-2011, 18:31
It's not really news that beavers like to live the good life.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/print/article/beavers-prefer-moscows-best-residential-area/442092.html

robertmf
15-08-2011, 18:46
It's not really news that beavers like to live the good life.

:question: Не понял "beaver". What is the Russian meaning in reference to 'the good life' :question:

In American slang, "beaver" refers to a girl sitting down with her ..ahem.. dress riding up ... Beaver College, outside Philadelphia, changed their name to Arcadia College because of this :mml:

:question: I don't think beaver animals are in Russia :question: :11158:

Benedikt
16-08-2011, 12:31
and with a tail.. the animal beavers that is. i live in Strogino, and we also have them in our park in the moskva river. that means, it is clean and peacefull, otherwise the animals would not be there.
while tyey are rather shy creatures, when i walk the dog very early, we came across them during summer time.

shurale
22-08-2011, 13:11
I had an encounter in Venice with female American tourists... Why is pussy not a rude and mysoginistic word and beaver is?
Is it because beavers are furier? (furrier?)
Or because beavers have flat tails?
Or because beavers are usually wet?

QUOTE=robertmf;884467]
:question: Не понял "beaver". What is the Russian meaning in reference to 'the good life' :question:

In American slang, "beaver" refers to a girl sitting down with her ..ahem.. dress riding up ... Beaver College, outside Philadelphia, changed their name to Arcadia College because of this :mml:

:question: I don't think beaver animals are in Russia :question: :11158:[/QUOTE]