PDA

View Full Version : Independent Movie

Mike0214
29-08-2007, 13:13
Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct section to post, but.... I am developing a film and wanted to find out if anyone has any experience shooting an independent feature here in Moscow. Any experiences or suggestions? Anyone interested in joining the project once we start shooting. Film will be in Russian and aimed towards the Russian market. Thanks everyone...

Billie Bob
17-09-2007, 21:25
any luck in your project?

I have a few contacts who might be interesting for you.... (might be interested)....

Umutt65
17-09-2007, 23:33
Hi,

What the film is about? Sounds interesting.

scott715
20-09-2007, 11:10
Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct section to post, but.... I am developing a film and wanted to find out if anyone has any experience shooting an independent feature here in Moscow. Any experiences or suggestions? Anyone interested in joining the project once we start shooting. Film will be in Russian and aimed towards the Russian market. Thanks everyone...

Hi, Are you still working on this film? I am interested in cinematography and have helped with script writing before. I am mostly a still photographer, but would like to learn to shoot films.

Thanks,

Scott

ezik
21-09-2007, 12:04
Scott715,

One tip: be sure that you check whether the locations, which you are going to be filming, need clearance by authorities. If it's all going to be a handycam sort of thing, probably you shouldn't bother, but if it is going to be shooting a proper scene and you, your crew and equipment are going to stand out, count on someone starting to ask questions.

It will be interesting to know what the film is about.

Feel free to PM me with specific questions. I know a few people in film around here.