PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Rhys

kste22
28-08-2007, 15:42
Anfield will echo to sound of Z-Cars - Local News - News - Liverpool Echo.co.uk (http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2007/08/28/anfield-will-echo-to-sound-of-z-cars-100252-19695225/)

Although being a red, id just like to say i think it is a good jesture on behalf of the club, and i hope they catch the scum that did it

Judge
28-08-2007, 23:36
Very nice of Liverpool to play the song.When something like this happens,football rivalry is put to one side at times like this.

Crouch just scored for Liverpool.2 0 on agg.

Judge
29-08-2007, 01:05
4 nil on the nite,and on we march.Good to see our strikers getting 3 of the goals,this will make it harder for Rafa.
Gotta mention Hyypia, was captain,played with a broken nose and still scores.Good to see Leto get a start and Yossi played a full game.

kste22
29-08-2007, 16:38
I thought it was a good tribute to the family last night showed things are more important than football!

Enjoyed being able to relax and watch this game without worying about being knocked out as in previous years, thought the lad Leto had a good debut and did well with and assist, it really goes to show the importance of strength in depth, roll on the draw tomorrow, where we will be 1st seeds!!!!!!!!

Len Ganley Stance
29-08-2007, 17:53
I thought it was a good tribute to the family last night showed things are more important than football!

Enjoyed being able to relax and watch this game without worying about being knocked out as in previous years, thought the lad Leto had a good debut and did well with and assist, it really goes to show the importance of strength in depth, roll on the draw tomorrow, where we will be 1st seeds!!!!!!!!

Kste22,

I didn't see the game but apparently the tribute was well done.

According to the match reports, Benyoun (or however you spell it) had a good game. I was surprised that you referred to him as being a dud on some thread or other, the other day. I think he's an excellent footballer.

I'm sure that you know this already - but no doubt Judge probably doesn't, so before he gets on his high horse about Liverpool being amongst the 1st seeds in the draw, all of the English teams are amongst the 1st seeds. Also there are AC Milan / Inter / Barca and Real Madrid.

kste22
30-08-2007, 09:23
Benyaoun did have a good game, althought the opposition were so poor im sure that Salif Diao or even Titus Bramble would have had a good game against them, i suppose i just dont think he has the ability to take us to the top, although i suppose he will fill in well against lesser teams!

The draw will be very interesting, i was looking and all pot's look really tough, apart from possibly PSV and Bremen pot 2 is full of really strong teams, pot 3 not one team looks like an easy draw, and pot 4 only Rosenburg looks like a good draw, as all the rest possibly on a footballing basis are not the best but some of the destinations, Turkey,Prague, Kiev etc not the best

Id personally like Valencia, but if im honest i dont care bring em all on!

Len Ganley Stance
30-08-2007, 10:48
Benyaoun did have a good game, althought the opposition were so poor im sure that Salif Diao or even Titus Bramble would have had a good game against them, i suppose i just dont think he has the ability to take us to the top, although i suppose he will fill in well against lesser teams!

He should do well for Israel against England then. Boom, Boom.

Judge
30-08-2007, 14:24
If i was a betting man,my money would be on Inter or Liverpool to win the Champs League.
Is the draw today?