PDA

View Full Version : A rare 2007/2008 victory for Man Ure

kste22
27-08-2007, 13:24
Yesterday we saw a fortunate and rare victory by the current premier league champions! A Spurs cast iron penalty was not awarded, as usual the consistency of not awarding these types of things at Castle greyskull continues, when Wes Simpson prevented a robust spurs side from taking the lead. only for later a deflected goal by grandmother result in the first victory of the season and their second goal!

Supplys of Prawn sandwiches were low at the theatre of scaffolding as both away and home support stocked up on food for their long journey back to London!

Judge
27-08-2007, 16:09
One rule for UTD and one for the others( not including Chelsea).
kste, what's the problem with Crouch,Has he fallen out with Rafa or something or will he be kept for european games and 4th striker for the league.Crouch and Torres will cause mayhem against any defence.I know we can only play 2 strikers at a time but Crouch needs a few starts,this will show him that he's needed.

kste22
27-08-2007, 16:38
I think that crouch has finally found himself at the bottom of a very good pecking order, although, i do expect him to play against derby next week, and possibly against toulose midweek! Although with the absence of Carra and Sami's broken nose, i think we will field the strongest side possible to blast are way to the group stages! Kuyt and Torres for me!

I think The Crouch will be moved on if a good offer comes in!!

Judge
27-08-2007, 16:48
We do have a few easy games coming up and Crouch might get a run.Shame about Carra but with the easy games and England playing he will have a good rest.3 players have broken something so far this season.How's Gerrard doing,when will he be back.
About our pecking order,it's good to have such a strong one.

kste22
27-08-2007, 16:51
Read Carra will be back 2-3 weeks, Gerard probably the Derby game, although i reckon he will be rested! Hyypia is sound and can play on! It's true its great we have such strength in depth when you also consider that Babel can play upfront too!

Although im wondering whats going to happen with Yossi Benyaoun, has Rafa realised he has bought a Dud!!!!!!!!!

Judge
27-08-2007, 16:56
Benyaoun should be given time,pretty hard to settle in right away.
That's good news about Gerrard,best have him back in, Momo did well, great goal.

kste22
27-08-2007, 17:18
yeah was a cracking goal although i liked are second much more, really well worked

trebor
27-08-2007, 17:30
I watched the game and saw countless replays of the penalty incident and it CLEARLY came off his chest not his arm.
The ref. got it right.
So stop whinging you bunch of pretenders. One day you'll all be good enough to win the title..................................................maybe!:D

jl74
27-08-2007, 18:04
Trebor totally agree! but looks like the Muppet Scouse show is running the sprots forum now, getting a bit boring! same old thing guys... you are obsessed with United and winning the league... which you have not won in 18years... you are the only big team in Europe to not win the leaue in so long!!

change the subject please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:vomit:

Evertonians, what do you think about moving to Kirby?

Judge
27-08-2007, 23:10
Trebor totally agree! but looks like the Muppet Scouse show is running the sprots forum now, getting a bit boring! same old thing guys... you are obsessed with United and winning the league... which you have not won in 18years... you are the only big team in Europe to not win the leaue in so long!!

change the subject please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:vomit:

Evertonians, what do you think about moving to Kirby?

Everyone is obsessed with one anothers team, first you said Len was obsessed with Liverpool now us Liverpool fans are obsessed.We let the football do the talking,and so far the football is talking well.

When dicks like Fergie blast Liverpool we will fight back,it's been going on for years and will keep going on.
Like i said before, we wont wait 26 years for the league..

jl74
28-08-2007, 07:41
Do you think Fergie is any fifferent from Sir Mat Busby? Shankly? no! but with media pressure nowadays it's all change from when they were in charge...
you would not say he's a twat if he was in charge of Liverpool, by now you'd have 27 league titles and not 18...:eek:

It's 3 games in and you already think it's over! :eh:

There is a long way to go, you have to play a lot of top teams...

kste22
28-08-2007, 09:03
Do you think Fergie is any fifferent from Sir Mat Busby? Shankly? no! but with media pressure nowadays it's all change from when they were in charge...
you would not say he's a twat if he was in charge of Liverpool, by now you'd have 27 league titles and not 18...:eek:

It's 3 games in and you already think it's over! :eh:

There is a long way to go, you have to play a lot of top teams...

Dont speak about Slur Alex and Shankly in the same breath, for one Shankly never had to worry himself about Man Ure as they were shite! And for one i doubt slur alex would have lasted so long before winning an FA cup at anfield as we were never used to mediocre football!

kste22
28-08-2007, 09:19
All i ever here is how longs its been since we won the league and your still behind us and in europe, i doubt there's anyone one this board who will live to see you catch us!

Len Ganley Stance
28-08-2007, 09:22
Dont speak about Slur Alex and Shankly in the same breath, for one Shankly never had to worry himself about Man Ure as they were shite! And for one i doubt slur alex would have lasted so long before winning an FA cup at anfield as we were never used to mediocre football!

Kste22,

Seeing that under Shankly's tutelage Liverpool never won the European Cup whereas United, under Sir Matt. were the first English club to win the trophy, I suppose us United supporters should be saying -

1 TIME :)

kste22
28-08-2007, 09:34
1 Time in response to the number of drug test's plug has missed! Because you did win 2 european cup's same as Nottingham Forest!

Len Ganley Stance
28-08-2007, 10:19
1 Time in response to the number of drug test's plug has missed! Because you did win 2 european cup's same as Nottingham Forest!

And don't forget that we're bigger than the Villa.

Judge
28-08-2007, 11:20
And don't forget that we're bigger than the Villa.
But not as big as the mansion at Liverpool.
Shankly laid the foundation.
Paisley built the stone walls.
Fagan put the roof on top
King Kenny reinforced the house by putting in double glazing windows.
What followed ,the house was neglected for a few years,but couldn't be torn down by fake pretenders.
Rafa took one look and turned it into a mansion overnight.

Soon a castle will be built with a fortress .
Welcome to Anfield

trebor
28-08-2007, 13:27
Look Judge, you've got a chance at the title this year. First time for ages. Good team, playing well. SO, if you havn't won it come next May you've still got plenty of time to dream up some new and interesting excusses!;):rolleyes::D

Judge
28-08-2007, 13:37
Look Judge, you've got a chance at the title this year. First time for ages. Good team, playing well. SO, if you havn't won it come next May you've still got plenty of time to dream up some new and interesting excusses!;):rolleyes::D

I've already got a few excuses ready.:cool::cool:
3 broken bones in the in the first few weeks.Carra ( rib), Gerrard (toe) and Hypia (nose) .We have a some easy games coming up so Gerrard and Carra can have a rest.
By the way Rafa is talking about Gerrard not being fit for the upcoming England games,with Rooney also out ,things are not looking good for England.

Sidney Bliss
28-08-2007, 13:43
things are not looking good for England.

Things are not going to look good for England for as long as they persist in retaining Steve McClueless as manager.

Judge
28-08-2007, 13:53
Things are not going to look good for England for as long as they persist in retaining Steve McClueless as manager.

England will be left :eh::eh::eh: scratching their heads after the next two games,i can't see them getting 6 pints from their next two games,they might,just might beat Israel but Russia will close up shop and go for a draw.

Sidney, which team do you follow?