PDA

View Full Version : Hello

mika
25-08-2007, 23:28
..hi this is my first russian post :hooray: I am just about to "settle" in Mocow, I looks like I will be irregularly working here for over a year ,in the office unfortunatelly :-(... I like snowboading and mountinebike. Today - what a surprise! there is a little slope nearby Lomonozov univerzity. So far i like it much, I hope it will be good fun here.

Is there anything i should not miss? (apart Kremlin :-))

M.

ezik
27-08-2007, 15:41
Welcome!

Now let me think... You found Lomonozov & a slope, you found Kremlin, you found this site... That's quite a bit already...

Seriously: get a map and jump on that bicycle! More and more people in Moscow are cycling and it's a great way to explore the town. Just keep in mind that cars are bigger, heavier and stronger than you and your bike, i.e. watch out.

Have great fun and welcome to town!

Bels
27-08-2007, 17:45
Welcome Mika

For mountain bike cycling, there are not many mountains around here, but when you have a chance why not try just try exploring the forests in your bike just west of moscow

mika
28-08-2007, 21:02
Hi,

cars are really fast and furious here :-) It might be good fun but not for a long time.
What rusiians usually do here for fun?

Welcome!

Now let me think... You found Lomonozov & a slope, you found Kremlin, you found this site... That's quite a bit already...

Seriously: get a map and jump on that bicycle! More and more people in Moscow are cycling and it's a great way to explore the town. Just keep in mind that cars are bigger, heavier and stronger than you and your bike, i.e. watch out.

Have great fun and welcome to town!

mika
28-08-2007, 21:07
Well I might try it, until the winter comes I heard it is rather cold over here .-)