PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Via Gra?



Punch
12-11-2003, 13:50
I mean the group not a medication against impotence. I just adore them. They sing so-so, but they look gorgeous. Will someone second me here? :p

Aprill
12-11-2003, 13:57
Gorgeous , very playful women, no show-off...
they somehow remind me Charlie's Angels.

Intourist
12-11-2003, 13:58
Originally posted by Punch
I mean the group not a medication against impotence. I just adore them. They sing so-so, but they look gorgeous. Will someone second me here? :p

They don't even come close to Alsu.

sfjohns67
12-11-2003, 14:04
Gotta' admit I actually admire them, but definitely not for their erstwhile musical talent. I saw an interview with them on Russian tv, and they were very upfront about their desire to milk their looks and Russia's fascination with pop music for as much money as they could get out of it. They even went so far as to say they didn't consider themselves excessively talented, but that with their assets (insert very male snicker here), they figured why shouldn't they get on the bandwagon.

On top of all that, they are rather easy on the eyes, if only their damned videos didn't flash all over the place so quickly.

Punch
12-11-2003, 14:11
Originally posted by Aprill
Gorgeous , very playful women, no show-off...
they somehow remind me Charlie's Angels.

Sorry, but Charlie's Angels are shit in comparison with them, maybe except for Cameron Diaz. :cool:

Alsu? Yes, the girl is not bad but too conceited. And her Porche could be better. :D

investor
12-11-2003, 14:38
poor Puch can't you understand that the make up is amazing thing?
One of my friends saw them on one party...............So Dark haired lady looks old, blonde one is horrable looking....but the red haired is just amazing girl ;-)))

Stella
13-11-2003, 19:02
In my next life I would like to come back as the blonde! I think they look like real women, not androgenous monsters or little girls.

Sadie
13-11-2003, 21:32
Mama mia! to avoid thoroughgoing statenments, i will just say they .. well.. are not that nice in real life.. saw them at one party in casino once.. but even in videos, God, they are so unnatural, like dolls, but i realise women's and men's view on women' beauty are completely different..
and i love demi & cameron - these are the best charlie's angels

Stella
17-11-2003, 09:53
Well, I guess this is an example of Russian humor: the old Soviet designation for music groups was VIA - Vocal Instrumental Ansemble (Russ. sp?), thus VIA GRA.:rolleyes:

Teutonic Deity
17-11-2003, 10:04
Originally posted by Sadie
i love demi & cameron - these are the best charlie's angels
I don't like Cameron as much since I saw her take Tom Cruise on that suicide ride in Vanilla Sky...

Kshisya
17-11-2003, 10:07
oooooooooooooooooH:rolleyes: Punchy :eek: :rolleyes: ...talking bout standrads...*sigh* now we discuss Viagra...f sake! :D

Punch
17-11-2003, 11:02
I wonder why gal's usually don't like Via Gra (most of them)? Any ideas, please? I've got one, the most obvious. ))

Kshisya
17-11-2003, 11:10
Punchy nu dont ya generalize after reading MY comment ;) if ya wanna know why ME personally dont like them tis simple :) ..they ARE cute and Are sexy...however they are boring :)...coz they are standart/typical ;)

Aprill
17-11-2003, 13:18
forgot to add IMHO :)

Aprill
17-11-2003, 13:21
who's not typical then? Tatu? Vitas? Bledans? They are all boring cause someone would do it better? :)

Kshisya
17-11-2003, 13:53
Originally posted by Aprill
who's not typical then? Tatu? Vitas? Bledans? They are all boring cause someone would do it better? :)

well dat's what i meant ;) why choosing for discussion something BORING by its definition? ...why woulnd't you talk bout MadonnNNNNnna instead :D sure everybody would have much more to say as she has a personality at least :p (well i dont even mention talent ;))

Sadie
17-11-2003, 14:41
Originally posted by Kshisya
well dat's what i meant ;) why choosing for discussion something BORING by its definition?
looks like we have discussed this topic at least couple of times:(
are we running out of subjects to talk about?:o

Kshisya
17-11-2003, 14:50
Originally posted by Sadie
looks like we have discussed this topic at least couple of times:(
are we running out of subjects to talk about?:o

in case of emergency you can use this usefull thing ;) it helps to generate ideas :D

Sadie
17-11-2003, 14:58
Originally posted by Kshisya
in case of emergency you can use this usefull thing ;) it helps to generate ideas :D
should i print it or can do it with my laptop??;) :D

Kshisya
17-11-2003, 15:02
Originally posted by Sadie
should i print it or can do it with my laptop??;) :D

:D read instructions ;) 1. Put it on the WALL :D:D:D

Sadie
17-11-2003, 15:13
почепила на стiнку.. da ya blin cant hit the centre.. попадаю в молоко
hopefully it helps ;)

Jolly Joker
17-11-2003, 15:26
Originally posted by Aprill
who's not typical then? Tatu? Vitas? Bledans? They are all boring cause someone would do it better? :)

Viagra are three shabby hussies way over 30. Yack!

Aprill
17-11-2003, 15:49
would you prefer them being virgins?

Jolly Joker
17-11-2003, 16:13
Originally posted by Aprill
would you prefer them being virgins?

I would prefer them to be talented. At least.

Aprill
17-11-2003, 16:17
You can always switch to MTV. Great talents :)

Sadie
17-11-2003, 16:17
GOD! Who is talented nowadays in Russia???!!!!
except for Sadiechka maybe :rolleyes: :confused: :D

Jolly Joker
17-11-2003, 16:19
Originally posted by Aprill
You can always switch to MTV. Great talents :)

MTV sucks.

Sadie
17-11-2003, 16:21
:D

Aprill
17-11-2003, 16:30
nice ideas on Monday afternoon

Sadie
17-11-2003, 16:42
aha, inspired by Monday ;)
actually, nope, everything's cool! Monday is awesome! Tomorrow winter's coming! And.. what else.. Only Viagra sux..

Aprill
17-11-2003, 16:48
one more victim of a road accident :)

twaj
19-11-2003, 14:24
An ex-roommate once said that the song "Baby Daddy" said everything that needed to be said about black culture in America. I think that Via Gra videos do the same for Ukraine.


'Baby Dady' Lyrics (second verse):

You said your baby daddy was locked up, but why?
The Bird say y'all was at the mall
(You a liar)
You a liar
OK, then what his name?
(Lavall)
Yesterday you said his name was Jay, so it ain't the same
It must be your new boyfriend
How come your bestfriend told me the dude's name was Ken?
(Whatever)
You better get it together, cuz whenever you lie?
I'm like Mary J., I'm not gon' cry
(Don't cry)
Hey, why don't you get up and get the door?
(You get the door)
Yo, who that is?
(I don't know, who is it?)
I bet that's just your baby daddy




Originally posted by Punch
I mean the group not a medication against impotence. I just adore them. They sing so-so, but they look gorgeous. Will someone second me here? :p

twaj
19-11-2003, 14:28
The only girls that my girlfriend thinks are attractive are the ones that look like guys - like the chick in the Matrix. The only guys that I'm ever willing to say are attractive are ones that either look like me or dress like Equity Analysts.



Originally posted by Sadie
Mama mia! to avoid thoroughgoing statenments, i will just say they .. well.. are not that nice in real life.. saw them at one party in casino once.. but even in videos, God, they are so unnatural, like dolls, but i realise women's and men's view on women' beauty are completely different..
and i love demi & cameron - these are the best charlie's angels