PDA

View Full Version : Slur Alex Feguson to investigate LFC's role in Heinze transfer!!!!!!!!!

kste22
24-08-2007, 14:03
We must have really ruffled Whiskey Breath's feather's, bring it on, we should mention Tevez, and im sure correct me if im wrong but didnt Jaap Stamp say he was tapped up by Man ure!! Slur alex, Act's like a c**t, looks like a C**t and manages a team of c**t's

YNWA

Judge
24-08-2007, 14:23
W*nker of the highest order is Fergie,if everything comes out,Utd wont even get a slap .

kste22
24-08-2007, 14:25
Sounds like a man under pressure, lets hope spurs do the job on sunday and crank it up some more

Judge
24-08-2007, 14:26
UTd home?
It will be tough but a draw is on the cards,a few more draws for them and wins for us and Chelsea,then UTD can kiss the league good bye.

Judge
24-08-2007, 14:29
You know, there's something going on behind the scene with UTD and the FA,it looks like, Italy and all the corruption,smells fishy.

kste22
24-08-2007, 14:30
To be honest it what still really f**ks me off about last weekend we would have been sitting nicely on 6 points with a game in hand, although early on it could contribute a lot come the final few games! Lets hope for a huge oil spillage on the way up to London so no supporters from either side get there to cheer them on! Have you got your prawns ready for Sunday Len!!!!!!

Judge
24-08-2007, 15:16
Chelsea were there for the taking,but the ref was on their side.I know the damage has been done but refs might not slip up that bad against us now.

Fergie said.
"We are not letting them off with it. That is what we are investigating.

What does he mean? we made a bid and that was it.The player himself wanted to join us,Fergie is spouting crap.

Here's the full interview.lies after lies..

Sir Alex Ferguson says Liverpool will not be 'let off' by Manchester United following their failed bid to sign Gabriel Heinze.

Liverpool were confident of grabbing the defender from their arch-rivals, but a Premier League panel supported United's stance that the Argentine was not entitled to move to Anfield as a result of a letter given to his agent.

Heinze has subsequently completed a transfer to Real Madrid, but Ferguson has confirmed the champions will not let the matter drop.

"We are looking at Liverpool's whole role in this," said the United boss.

"We are not letting them off with it. That is what we are investigating.

"We will see how it comes out. David Gill is working on that at the moment. We will get to the bottom of it.

No axe to grind

"They had no chance of winning the case with Heinze. They obviously haven't studied the Premier League rules, but the comments seem to suggest a bit of a chip on the shoulder."

Ferguson also feels that Heinze's agent had too influential a role in the player's decision to seek a move away from Old Trafford.

He added: "I have no axe to grind with Gabby. He was a warrior when he played for us and a really committed player, but I would just question how much he listened to us and how much he listened to his agent.

"I just don't think he was given the right information."

kste22
24-08-2007, 15:31
'Were not letting them off' Hahaha!!!!!!! What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally the whiskey is taking it's toll!

1) We made a bid it was rejected

2) Heinze himself brought a case to the league not liverpool

3) If allowed LFC were the club he wanted to join thats it!

Whats he going to do send that inbred T**t Neville round!

Judge
24-08-2007, 15:36
The Neville brothers, the name sends a shiver down my spine..

Fergie is trying to cover Utd's back, because Rafa asked questions the other day,he's trying to push away the FA from knowing the truth.
Liverpool did nothing wrong,like you said, Heinze did most of the running towards us.It would be a laugh if Real sold him to us.

kste22
24-08-2007, 15:53
Is the game on TV tomorrow judge boarhouse or jigsaw? what you think?

Judge
24-08-2007, 16:00
The boarhouse site says they are showing it.I'm not sure about jigsaw.

DOUG&MARTY'S MOSCOW (http://www.boarhouse.ru/boarhouse/main.html)

I had it all planned to go but it's an early kick off, i can't get out of work.

jl74
24-08-2007, 23:45
:DScouse Muppets, 18 years without a trophy.... and counting.

Please don't bring up (we won the Euro Cup) when you haven't won the English league for nearly 20 years... long may it continue..

Your hated by MANCS, Cockneys, and even the Geordies, so guys looks like you'll have to go back to Ireland to be loved!:sick:

Judge
25-08-2007, 11:16
No excuses,it has been a long time,too long.I'll tell you one thing, we wont wait 26 years like UTD did.

jl74
25-08-2007, 19:32
Judge I'll see you in 8 years mate!:D

Judge
26-08-2007, 02:21
Judge I'll see you in 8 years mate!:D

2 nil away mate, 2 nil:inlove::inlove:..The new eastern wind scored and many goals will follow.
In 8 years we will be far ahead of UTD in the prem league,but you guys will never, never ever come close to us in europe.

kste22
27-08-2007, 09:56
:DScouse Muppets, 18 years without a trophy.... and counting.

Please don't bring up (we won the Euro Cup) when you haven't won the English league for nearly 20 years... long may it continue..

Your hated by MANCS, Cockneys, and even the Geordies, so guys looks like you'll have to go back to Ireland to be loved!:sick:

Who calls in the Euro cup!!!!!! Thinking about how unsuccessful we have been in the league for so long and Man Ure still haven't caught up show's what a small shockingly poor club it was until the inception of the premier league! Mancs hate us, Man city and LFC dont really have a huge rivalry between them! I suppose cockneys because of Man ure and chavski fans, and Geordies haha who cares!!!! Newcastle a big club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They live in a world of there own! Great deflected goal by Grandma yesterday!! Nice to see another howler by the bias Ref when Wes Simpson handled in the area!!!!!!

Judge
27-08-2007, 11:49
I wouldn't call it hate,more like other teams are jealous of us.Any team will get stick if they have been at the top for so long.

Len Ganley Stance
28-08-2007, 12:36
You know, there's something going on behind the scene with UTD and the FA,it looks like, Italy and all the corruption,smells fishy.

Judge,

Still suffereing from a dose of the Paranoias I see.

Sidney Bliss
28-08-2007, 12:39
The investigation's obviously going to be a long one. Not a dickie bird on the subject since his original rant.

Judge
28-08-2007, 12:53
The investigation's obviously going to be a long one. Not a dickie bird on the subject since his original rant.

Must have been said under the influence of alcohol,nothing new ,same old crap from Fergie.