PDA

View Full Version : I need actors

Francheska77
22-06-2011, 16:30
For the main roles in the short film, which will be create in Russia, requires a man and woman older than 60 years (who were born and raised in America). Well-groomed and with a European appearance. An elderly man (tall and 180 cm), gray eyes, handsome. Mature lady slim, pretty, blue-eyed.

Waiting for your information about yourself and your photos.

Best regards,
Elena

Alvin
22-06-2011, 17:15
For the main roles in the short film, which will be create in Russia, requires a man and woman older than 60 years (who were born and raised in America). Well-groomed and with a European appearance. An elderly man (tall and 180 cm), gray eyes, handsome. Mature lady slim, pretty, blue-eyed.

Best regards,
Elena

With all that was listed, I guess I am out of the league :(

orlando771
22-06-2011, 17:25

Best regards,
Elena

how long this offer is valid? (30years would be great)

Tony P
22-06-2011, 18:10
requires a man and woman older than 60 years (who were born and raised in America). Well-groomed and with a European appearance. An elderly man (tall and 180 cm), gray eyes, handsome.

Not American.
Not so much hair to groom.
Don't feel elderly.
2cm short of the target
Brown eyes.

Not doing very well am I.

Handsome? - First photo on Post # 20 on the link below.

No agent - cut out the middle-man, pay me direct!

franzewich
22-06-2011, 18:43
Born and raised in America - with a European appearance?

You can only be referring to South American people? Chile, Argentina, etc.?