PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

joaquim
11-06-2011, 12:30
My name is Joaquim. I am from Barcelona and I am currently living in Moscow while working on a scientific project. I love dancing, specially I am crazy about salsa dancing. I also like going to the theater (all sorts, but I love underground scene, small amateur teathers) and meet and chat with people.

Cheers

Joaquim

Rom2007
13-06-2011, 14:53
Hola y welcome! )
Hablas ruso?
Do you speak Russian? )

Perlovka
13-06-2011, 20:43
Hola, bienvenido a Moscu!

quincy
14-06-2011, 14:35
My name is Joaquim. I am from Barcelona and I am currently living in Moscow while working on a scientific project. I love dancing, specially I am crazy about salsa dancing. I also like going to the theater (all sorts, but I love underground scene, small amateur teathers) and meet and chat with people.

Cheers

Joaquim

welcome!

If you are crazy about salsa then there so many clubs in Moscow to choose from, that it feels that you have arrived in Colombia or Cuba!

tasel
14-06-2011, 14:43
Hi Joaquim, welcome to the forum. Check out at Gorky park (its close to metro Oktyabrskaya ring line) during the weekends in the evening for salsa.

joaquim
19-06-2011, 20:52
Hi/Hola!

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, I do not speak Russian; I do speak English and (of course) Spanish and Catalan :)
Cheers

franzewich
19-06-2011, 21:14
Wow, Barcelona - what a beautiful city! Well, a "ramblas" you won't find in Moscow, also no Sagrada Familia!

Nevertheless, you will enjoy this city. I bear you a warm welcome!

Btw., there is a whole buch of guys dancing salsa - I love it, too!

oscarverbumdei
19-06-2011, 22:08
Hola Joaquim, los sabados hay Salsa Open Air.

avidadventurer
20-06-2011, 13:55
Hola!
I love salsa dancing (though I am pretty useless at it) and would love to go dancing some time, I'll be in Moscow from next Monday! I am studying Spanish at uni (though I am pretty bad at that as well) and would love to have a chat- your English already seems great, but if you want to practice that or Russian let me know!:thumbsup: Hasta pronto!