PDA

View Full Version : well, hello hello

the1&only
20-08-2007, 16:16
Hello everyone. I have been living in Moscow for 2 years and I have just found this site. stupid right? but I don't spend much time on the computer. i prefer to stay active. i'm just interested in what kind of people i can meet on this forum. i teach english because it's what i studied in university but i'm interested in starting a totally different business here next spring.

Celtica
20-08-2007, 19:26
Welcome to the forum. Do you work in school or on your own? I myself studying in bkc school. If you are from there let me know ))

Bels
20-08-2007, 21:02
Welcome. I'm teaching privately myself. or what I mean is I work in partnership with my Russian wife. I am always interested on hearing about how other expats are doing in new business ventures.

the1&only
21-08-2007, 00:28
I work on my own really. I get some work from some different schools if they pay what I ask. but mainly i get clients from other clients. I'm really into alternative sports. I won't call them X-tream sports because I find nothing really different in what I do then any other sport.(and that term was invented to market these sports to young people) my sports are fun and relaxing. right now i wake board in moscow. I'm looking to open a wake board school and club here next year.

Airys
21-08-2007, 11:09
hi!

2 of my friends wanna learn english. maybe you can give your contacts if u r interested in.

welcome to the site!:)

Bels
21-08-2007, 17:26
Wow! Your first thread and you have already made it your own student recruitment thread without even asking. You must have a golden touch, and good luck on your next venture.

Perhaps later you may be useful on advising other expats on for example entrepeneurs registration or forming a company in Russia. And perhaps there are other more experienced Expats who can advise you on certain stages of your business. That's what great about forums and in particular this forum for Expats in Russia. Don't believe every post and keep it all with an open mind, but I'm sure you already know that.