PDA

View Full Version : football/soccer

jonce17
25-05-2011, 22:21
i'm looking for kick abouts and/or leagues for this summer. hoping for recreational kick abouts and for leagues to be at a high level of competition. where, when and who??message me or reply to the thread hopefully we can put something together.
aaron

IGIT
27-05-2011, 14:53
i'm looking for kick abouts and/or leagues for this summer. hoping for recreational kick abouts and for leagues to be at a high level of competition. where, when and who??message me or reply to the thread hopefully we can put something together.
aaron
Hi and what do you mean by "high level"? RFL or EPL? )))

Anyways, you may check this out as I played there for 3 seasons. I've stopped though.
http://moscowfootball.com/

Iain E
27-05-2011, 15:08
I play in an amateur league here - it started quite a few years ago as a bit of fun and has gone from 5 teams to 20, and two leagues. The standard is pretty high especailly in the first division.
If you fancy coming along to one of our games PM me. I'm on holiday for a couple of weeks but I'll be in touch when I get back.
How long are you in Moscow for?

Scouser
14-06-2011, 01:44
Hi, Iain,
I am passing through Moscow the week end of 2/3 July.
I am a 'keeper and just wondered whether ringers are allowed in your league for a random game. It's summer, holiday time, teams usually struggle for 'keepers, so wondered if there was any chance of getting a game. Promise not to... errr... break anyone's legs.
Ta!
PS I am flying out on 17 June, so would need to know by 16 June. Thank you very much for any help!