PDA

View Full Version : Cosmetic Clinic with great prices AND exceptional service

Scatterling
13-05-2011, 22:39
Hi,

After doing a bit of homework on where to go for laser hair removal I booked consultations at two different clinics.

The first is a clinic that claims to cater to the needs of Expats with professional English speaking staff. I was met by a bored young lady who spoke just enough English to answer 'That depends' and 'We can only say after the procedure' to every single question I asked. She got up after about 7 minutes indicating to me that the consultation was over. And she was not impressed that I didn't ask to have the treatment immediately.

The other clinic, Linline, doesn't even have an English website but they responded to my email inquiry within a day, providing me with the numbers and addresses of their clinics in Moscow which have English speaking doctors.
When I arrived the doctor had prepared all the information in English, she answered all my questions and was incredibly helpful and professional. I ended up having the treatment the same day and left with her mobile nr, email and Skype addresses in case I have any more questions.
PLUS I paid about a third less than I would've at any other clinic. :mml:

Please note that I'm not drawing the comparison to discredit any clinic or salon. It's just that English speakers are sometimes intimidated by trying out 'Russian-only' businesses and we end up paying more for mediocre services.

If anyone wants more info on the clinic and doctor I went to they can PM me and I will give them the details.

luckyruby3
27-08-2011, 09:54
Hi,

After doing a bit of homework on where to go for laser hair removal I booked consultations at two different clinics.

The first is a clinic that claims to cater to the needs of Expats with professional English speaking staff. I was met by a bored young lady who spoke just enough English to answer 'That depends' and 'We can only say after the procedure' to every single question I asked. She got up after about 7 minutes indicating to me that the consultation was over. And she was not impressed that I didn't ask to have the treatment immediately.

The other clinic, Linline, doesn't even have an English website but they responded to my email inquiry within a day, providing me with the numbers and addresses of their clinics in Moscow which have English speaking doctors.
When I arrived the doctor had prepared all the information in English, she answered all my questions and was incredibly helpful and professional. I ended up having the treatment the same day and left with her mobile nr, email and Skype addresses in case I have any more questions.
PLUS I paid about a third less than I would've at any other clinic. :mml:

Please note that I'm not drawing the comparison to discredit any clinic or salon. It's just that English speakers are sometimes intimidated by trying out 'Russian-only' businesses and we end up paying more for mediocre services.

If anyone wants more info on the clinic and doctor I went to they can PM me and I will give them the details.

Hi can you please give me the details of the clinic. Many thanks Lorraine