PDA

View Full Version : Any comments about the Paveletskaya area? Thanks!

AndrewUSA
12-05-2011, 21:38
Hey gang,

I would really appreciate any comments or suggestions about the Paveletskaya area. I found a nice apartment there right on the sadovoe ring...3 min walk to the metro station. Thanks in advance!

Nathalia
12-05-2011, 21:51
Where you found apartment, there is nothing left for me? I need urgently a studio, or a room to share in an apartment :(
I am leaving in Taganskaia, nearest station to Paveletskaia and it is a lot of interesting places there. You will discover step by step.

Best regards!

tvadim133
12-05-2011, 21:54
I did not live there, but have been working for 7 years or even more!

Not at the train station of course.

:)

My 2 cents:

Good area from the point of view of accessibility to eveything you need.

Depending upon your location, there are some supermarkets even.

Quite safe, though opposite the Metro station entrance, there are always some drinking, may be homeless, people....so in the night sometimes I do not feel comfortable, but it is more emotional evaluation than objective.

Try to avoid Kozhevnichenskaya street (too close to the train station and too noisy).... Dubiniksaya can be OK, though I consider it to be not the best street for living (too close to the train station, noisy and dirty).

Everything between Dubininskaya street and Lyusinovskaya street is OK

As for inside of Sadovoye Koltso area is OK, but not the beginning of Novokuznetskaya street.

Let me know, what street you are interested in and I will be able to give you some more information.

AndrewUSA
12-05-2011, 22:00
Vadim spacibo! I found an apt on volayeva? Just a few minutes past the station when walking from the river. I work near swissotel, so that might be a good option for me?

Nathalia
12-05-2011, 22:03
You found the apartment through expat? what is the best way to find quick?
Merci!

AndrewUSA
12-05-2011, 22:08
I have a good agent who can help. Let's touch base during the day tomorrow? Skype?

Nathalia
12-05-2011, 22:12
Many-many thanks, no shype, facebook it's ok?

tvadim133
12-05-2011, 22:13
Vadim spacibo! I found an apt on volayeva? Just a few minutes past the station when walking from the river. I work near swissotel, so that might be a good option for me?

Exactly Valovaya?

Well, if your windows look to the street, I would be sorry for you (traffic, "gas" will be your neigbours for ever).

But it is a payment for so nice convinience to be at work in 7-10 minutes after you drink the last drop of your morning coffee. :)

I guess, you will work at Riverside Tower, where I had been working! :)

In general it would rent the flat there, if I need.

AndrewUSA
12-05-2011, 22:16
Yes Vadim, that is where I work. Lunch tomorrow? I am a 27 year old American but speak Russian fluently...and don't worry, I have a fiancée. )))

Davai vstretimsa, pogovarim?

Yes right on volyaeva and yes the windowa go to the street, but it's 5th floor and the windows are double glass so it's quiet and we have an air conditioner so I don't plan to open the windows anyway. Still not suggested?

Nathalia
12-05-2011, 22:26
I have a meeting at 11. I am avalaible at 12.00, if it is convinient for you? I can come to Paveletskaia, or after 19.00

Thanks for your reply!

tvadim133
12-05-2011, 22:27
I would meet with pleasure, but now I do not work there! :)

At any rate, stay in touch and we will have a chance to have lunch together (not tomorrow unfortunately)! :(

I hope, not in Sodexo cafes! :)

P.S. you have a fiancee?

Oh, now I see, what you mean!

:) :)