PDA

View Full Version : RT City Wise guide to hairdressers

ezik
12-05-2011, 12:26
Russia Today's Tanya Rubleva on finding a good hairdresser in Moscow.
http://rt.com/news/prime-time/hairdressers-salons-moscow-guide/
YouTube - primetimeru's Channel

helenamoscow
18-04-2015, 15:08
I went to "Economclass" hairdressers on Stromynka str.bld (near metro station Sokolniki).For 300 (three hundred) rubles my hair was cut in very stylish and attractive way. I gave to the girl additionals 100 rubles and she was happy. Is is it worth to spend 200 USD to get the same result? Helena

abhilife2001
30-04-2015, 11:43
I went to "Economclass" hairdressers on Stromynka str.bld (near metro station Sokolniki).For 300 (three hundred) rubles my hair was cut in very stylish and attractive way. I gave to the girl additionals 100 rubles and she was happy. Is is it worth to spend 200 USD to get the same result? Helena

I would say its varies a lot from person to person..
I know of someone in the same household who spends about 5k RuR on a saloon visit and another who spends not more than 500 RuR.. both look more or less the same once they r back ;)

Benedikt
01-05-2015, 04:13
I would say its varies a lot from person to person..
I know of someone in the same household who spends about 5k RuR on a saloon visit and another who spends not more than 500 RuR.. both look more or less the same once they r back ;)

because my wife cuts it... and SHE is the best hairdresser in town!!!!!!!!!

rumple_stilskin
03-05-2015, 21:56
because my wife cuts it... and SHE is the best hairdresser in town!!!!!!!!!

I pay 130 Roubles in Moscow - price for a mens haircut. sometimes I get a hairdresser at the same place that wants 230 roubles.

In Kiev, I pay 55 Grievner, and in Odessa I used to pay 30 Grievner.
55 Grievner is about 150 Roubles.

In London 10 years ago I paid 40 GBP....mens haircut.