PDA

View Full Version : kids clubs???????

coki
05-11-2003, 16:01
Can anyone please let me know if there are any affordable places in Moscow to celebrate kids birthdays. I need replies as soon as possible.

Thank you sooooo much.

Loki
05-11-2003, 16:16
McDonalds

coki
05-11-2003, 16:26
Any better places than Mc Donnals, please

Loki
05-11-2003, 16:30
There are lots of places where you can organise childrens parties. Even the Boarhouse has been known to organise them, it really just depends on what you want the kids to eat, and do you want organised activities.

Ledka
05-11-2003, 17:14
m. Novye Cheremushki, Panarama shopping centre, they have a kids centre "Raduga" with lots of activities and childrens menu

"Mir Detstva" at m. Tulskaya

ghost 6-3
05-11-2003, 17:23
I just went to one on the second floor of the Hard Rock Cafe. Not bad. Lots of room.

If it is for small children, you can usually get a nice place in a children's club (all of course in Russian) during the day for a reasonable price.

If you have room at home, you can rent a clown and a magician, and buy lots of pizza.

ronymo
05-11-2003, 17:48
call any one of the children's play-places mentioned in the thread "indoor for children" in this forum, started by meljomur! most of them have facilities for parties. some will be incredibly expensive, others less. also we have found it useful to celebrate 2 or even 3 kids' b-days together, that way 2 families or more share the price and there are more kids which in some places is important: sometimes the place itself is too big for a 5-kid party, or full of other unknown kids which overwhelms the birthday child, etc.