PDA

View Full Version : The House-2 (Дом 2) Thread!

sis
26-04-2011, 17:43
For those who do not know, House-2 or Дом 2 in Russian, is a reality TV show that has been running for about 5 years on the Russian TV station TNT.

In some ways it is similar to 'big brother' except for the fact that it does away with the childish games, and the focus of winning a pot of money.

Instead the aim of the show is for the contestants to 'find their love.' Contestants come on to the show in order to fall in love and create their relationship.

The show never ends - House 2 is the longest running reality show in the world. Some of the contestants have been living in the house for over 3years. A lot of people dislike this show, however it is the most popular and most profitable TV show on Russian Television.

This show is interesting for a number of reasons; it gives an insight into interpersonal relationships, russian culture, people, happiness, problems, and life in general. There have been a number of 'expats' on this show - there was a Greek, a Cameroonian, a girl from France.

Many people do not like this show, however this has a lot to do with the fact that they do not understand what is being discussed, and the situations which have arisen. So that is the aim of this thread. If you understand a little bit about the show, and the contestants, I am sure that most people will find this show interesting. So feel free ask some questions, I will happily help students new to House 2

The only condition - students must complete their homework - watch House 2!

House 2 begins at 23:00 on TNT!

Dicorp
26-04-2011, 17:49
Dom 2 is the biggest crock of shit ever.

Do you work for TNT or something?

AstarD
26-04-2011, 17:53
I watched Dom, the first one, and found it to be interesting, even if it was a bit scandalous with the "hidden" cameras and the intriguing between the married couples. It was fun because they were all already married and were all working together to build a house that one of the couples would get at the end of the show. The show went on for about 4 months.

Dom 2 is another animal altogether. It's like a train wreck! Is anyone ever going to "win"?

xSnoofovich
26-04-2011, 18:20
has been running for about 5 years on the Russian TV !

Didn't it start in like, 2004???????????????????

In Russian time, this show is like a dinosaur !!!!!

Parco
26-04-2011, 18:23
YEAH!!!!

:mml: I'm happy :mml:

AstarD
26-04-2011, 18:24
Even ealier! The first Dom was in 2003, then TNT did Golod, then they started the second Dom.

Korotky Gennady
26-04-2011, 18:55
sis, are you sure that you don't work on TNT ?

Many people do not like this show, however this has a lot to do with the fact that they do not understand what is being discussed, and the situations which have arisen. So that is the aim of this thread. If you understand a little bit about the show, and the contestants, I am sure that most people will find this show interesting. So feel free ask some questions, I will happily help students new to House 2

The only condition - students must complete their homework - watch House 2!

House 2 begins at 23:00 on TNT!

Who are you there ?

It's a social forum. Latent comercial advertisment is forbidden here.

Parco
26-04-2011, 19:41
I'd have probably written exactly the same as I love the show but was always too embarrassed to post about it.

Always dreamt I'd go on it, but then how does a foreigner get to stay on the show!?!? Student visa? Is doing up the house considered working?

As for Ksenia ...I'd love to meet her! :inlove:

sis
26-04-2011, 19:58
If you want to go on to the show fill out the form
http://dom2.ru/about/casting

Or register on http://dom2.ru/ and send the Nadia Ermakova a message, she is the contestant that deals with casting

Parco
26-04-2011, 20:04
- Too ugly
- Not cool enough
- Poor Russian language skills
- Oh yeah, and I'm a foreigner!

I just prefer to watch and dream :inlove:

FlakeySnowballer
26-04-2011, 20:17
In my opinion such TV shows must be forbidden in the world. I understand that only adult morons watch such ones (BTW suggest to pick up all such people and force them to become child-free).... but regarding kids they must not watch this sh1t

Korotky Gennady
26-04-2011, 20:23
I understand that only adult morons watch such ones (BTW suggest to pick up all such people and force them to become child-free)....

My opinion is the same.

Parco, how old are you ?

Parco
26-04-2011, 20:37
Parco, how old are you ?

Mentally :neiner: or what is written on my passport? :mml:

Why grow up!?

Korotky Gennady
26-04-2011, 20:40
Mentally, of course.

Who needs your passport ? :)))

TGP
26-04-2011, 23:35
Someone tried to blast it a few days ago.

mrzuzzo
27-04-2011, 02:54
This thread is absolutely useless without some pictures of the hot contestants, IMHO.

Parco
27-04-2011, 11:26
:iagree:

Olga Agibalova/Ольга Агибалова :SwoonLoveSmiley:

http://i2.futuriti.com/i/n/6568/0_2_big.jpg

Elina Karjakina / Элина Карякинa :SwoonLoveSmiley:

http://on-tnt.ru/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/vlcsnap-159942.jpg

shurale
27-04-2011, 11:34
What work do the contestants do in that House of Do[o]m?

FlakeySnowballer
27-04-2011, 11:53

Guess !

Viola
27-04-2011, 12:16
:groan:
Never expected to see such thread at this forum. Totaly oligophrenic show, I can't stand it for more than 5 seconds :rant: :rant: :rant:

tvadim133
27-04-2011, 12:26
Never expected to see such thread at this forum. Totaly oligophrenic show, I can't stand it for more than 5 seconds :rant: :rant: :rant:

Sure, people are different, but I am really surpised that some of us here might like it.

"Oligophrenic show" (though I am sure, Ologophrens are even better, smarter and kinder at least, they are sick, but try to adapt to this world, and the participants are "healthy", but try to intergrate to oligophrenic community) is the right name!

:)

valeriaLN
27-04-2011, 12:34
In my opinion such TV shows must be forbidden in the world. I understand that only adult morons watch such ones (BTW suggest to pick up all such people and force them to become child-free).... but regarding kids they must not watch this sh1t

That is what concerns me most of all; the kids that watch. And the majority of viewers are kids or teenagers. They look up to the people in the show, and I really don't want any of the participants to be role models for kids, filling their heads with useless stuff. They buy CDs, go to concerts.... it really worries me :S

Parco
27-04-2011, 12:44
People take it too seriously!

I much prefer Dom-2 to watching sanitised news coverage, rubbishly dubbed 1980's US films, or tacky concerts on 1st Channel.

Russian TV isn't able to produce great TV programmes like I'm used to from the UK, such as Top Gear and the nature programs from the BBC. Dom-2 fills a gap in the market, so well done to TNT for bringing light-entertainment to Russian TV.

AstarD
27-04-2011, 12:47
Where are you living? My panelny dom has rudimentary satellite/cable TV and I get 40 channels. There's a lot of decent programming (in Russian, yes, but then again, Dom 2 is in Russian). Even Top Gear on the Discovery Chanel.

IGIT
27-04-2011, 12:50
Dom - 2 sucks. Won't watch it even for money. :redcard:

Parco
27-04-2011, 12:53
Where are you living? My panelny dom has rudimentary satellite/cable TV and I get 40 channels. There's a lot of decent programming (in Russian, yes, but then again, Dom 2 is in Russian). Even Top Gear on the Discovery Chanel.

In Moscow but with standard terrestrial TV.

As for Top Gear, I've seen them all already :tv: and know the script just as well as Clarkson, May and Hammond.

I'm happy with Dom-2 :mml:

Viola
27-04-2011, 12:55
Russian TV isn't able to produce great TV programmes like I'm used to from the UK, such as Top Gear and the nature programs from the BBC. Dom-2 fills a gap in the market, so well done to TNT for bringing light-entertainment to Russian TV.

FlakeySnowballer
27-04-2011, 12:55
People take it too seriously!

I much prefer Dom-2 to watching sanitised news coverage, rubbishly dubbed 1980's US films, or tacky concerts on 1st Channel.

Parco now i understand why you are loser with adequate girls....

Viola
27-04-2011, 12:56
I'm happy with Dom-2 :mml:

Parco
27-04-2011, 13:23
Parco now i understand why you are loser with adequate girls....

...just because I enjoy watching Dom-2. :neiner:

Korotky Gennady
27-04-2011, 22:47

The work of f//cking before hidden cameras. :)))) As all russians...

shurale
28-04-2011, 13:08
I think people like Parco and Sis need help. So, I decided to make a list of good Russian films they can watch instead of Dom

1) We'll live till Monday (Dozhivem do Ponedelnika) directed by Rostotski
2) Glass labirinth (Steklyannyj labirint) Directed by Osepyan
3) Friend (Drug) Directed by Kvinihidze
4) Kalina Krasnaya by Shukshin
---
That is for starters.

xSnoofovich
28-04-2011, 13:24

http://zurlocker.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/08/24/kill_tv.jpg

Parco
13-09-2011, 13:07
:tv:
After a short stint in Kazakhstan, I'm now back in the land of TNT and more importantly, Dom2.

Are there any other expats out there, like me, like Dom2? :ok:

Or in the case of Nastya Kovaleva ...love it! :SwoonLoveSmiley:

http://dom2.ru/media/images/upload/72/02/64/big72026499.jpg

AstarD
13-09-2011, 14:11
They appear on other TNT shows as celebrities. Olga Buzova was on Bolshaya Raznitza last weekend, and said she had been on Dom 2 for 7 years.

...Russian TV isn't able to produce great TV programmes like I'm used to from the UK, such as Top Gear and the nature programs from the BBC. Dom-2 fills a gap in the market, so well done to TNT for bringing light-entertainment to Russian TV. Moya Planeta has great nature programs as well as interesting travel and anthropological programs.