PDA

View Full Version : greetings from a former member

MilitiaHunter
14-08-2007, 15:57
Hey All,
I have returned to the expat site after a few years out of expatwebsitecirculation. I am under a new name as I forgot most of the old stuff anyway. I work here and have since 2001. I see some new faces and some old. I enjoy a bit of tennis on occasion, have a car now - swore I would never have one and now know why - maybe you can tell from my name. Always thought Luzhkov could reduce the Moscow city budget and reduce crime by canning all of the militia. I have found that ass shots with something larger than .44 caliber work better than head shots with the same. Hope to meet a few of the "old guard" during the coming weeks. So, the questions of the day: "what are we doing here?" Can anyone explain to me why I have never met a person who voted for Bush? :watching:

ezik
14-08-2007, 21:40
I'm glad you enjoy the driving here! :D Welcome back!

Re Luzhkov: he's a man of words. His words. But no way he can stop an underpaid militsia from being corrupt.

Re Bush: no idea... They all seem to be hiding...

Margo
15-08-2007, 00:12
I'm absolute newcomer and fresh-driver in Moscow. I guess you enjoyed driving last Saturday - when new penalties came to life. Friday night I was first time in my life asked to blow into the "dube" :).

ezik
15-08-2007, 00:14
I'm absolute newcomer and fresh-driver in Moscow. I guess you enjoyed driving last Saturday - when new penalties came to life. Friday night I was first time in my life asked to blow into the "dube" :).

Cool, eh? Last time for me was a few months ago off Tverskaya. The first time around didn't work as all people inside the car were absolutely paraletic. Had to step out and blow again.
Golden rule: count 2 hours for a glass of wine to get out of your system.
It works. :D