PDA

View Full Version : REAL MADRID vs BARCELONA....good place to watch it??

Ignacio
16-04-2011, 17:46
Hi, I don´t want to watch this awesome match in my computer...somebody knows a good place to watch it??

FatAndy
16-04-2011, 17:51
Do you mean a kind of sport-bar or pub?

Ignacio
16-04-2011, 19:08
yes..I´m thinking on going to sport cafe, or kruzhka bar..

SpinaPubica
16-04-2011, 19:25
yes..I´m thinking on going to sport cafe, or kruzhka bar..

http://www.durdin.ru/

i would call the closest one and ask for reservation if i were you ...

FatAndy
16-04-2011, 19:28
Durdin is good indeed. But I don't rememeber big screens there... though I went to eat and drink, not to watch football...

danger59
21-04-2011, 03:10
Durdin is good indeed. But I don't rememeber big screens there... though I went to eat and drink, not to watch football...
Katılıyorum.

centrepoint
22-04-2011, 11:22

I thought the last two actions went hand in hand really;p

pjw
22-04-2011, 18:59
I'll be watching the game on Wednesday in Katie O'Shea's in Prospekt Mira with some friends. It's always a good place to watch footy. Let me know if you'd like to join our table. The game will be great!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBE4AX0Iuvw&feature=related

centrepoint
22-04-2011, 19:11
On a less on-topic note, who are you fancying for the Champions League battle? Barca plays miles better but Mourihno will be a very tough opponent, especially in those matches where everything counts, I predict a final between Real and ManUtd, any takers?

pjw
26-04-2011, 16:06
We shouldn't forget about Schalke, although they've had quite a miserable Bundesliga season, it could well go to their advantage that they have no pressure on them, it's just a celebration that they've gotten this far. Their fans love them, they get a lot of energy and emotion from this, how their fans power them on. They've got the underdog factor, nothing they do can be wrong, apart from getting beaten 5:0. They'll need to hold Man Utd, not an easy task, by any means, but they've got a wildcard ace in the hand, Raul is busting his gut to impress in front of a billion viewers and 100% of his nation, to demonstrate his underrated worth and to cause some damage against either Real, his ex-team, or FCB, his old arch-enemy. He's got a lot of pride, he feels like he's been forgotten, neglected, disrespected as Spain won the World Cup last year after dropping him. It's his big chance to make everything right, to pay back the people who harmed him and did him wrong, it's his one last megachance to leave football as the god he imagines himself to be. Schalke demolished Inter, but still nobody's taking them seriously as a contender for the CL. It won't be easy against Man U and they have their own battles going, ie. to salvage pride after losing the FC Cup semi to enemy City. Anyway, it'll be a good match. Schalke are a very proud, traditional, much-loved, much-hated side in Germany, many passionate fans, they may just do it in order to vex Dortmund's splendid year. It'll be a great game tonight and tomorrow Real v Barca too. You should come to Katie's to watch the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nE2Zftr0ec

centrepoint
26-04-2011, 16:33
We shouldn't forget about Schalke

You should, I already did ;)
This season Inter Milan without Mourinho was like a keyhole without a key

Ignacio
27-04-2011, 16:05
My bet is for real madrid...it is my team since 4 years old. We will repeat last wednesday victory. Fantasmita Iniesta is not playing today; villa and pedro are completely lost; and there is no left defense, so imagine what CR7 will do through that band. And we shouldn't forget the amazing victory against valencia last weekend, where karim benzema, kaká and pipita higuain played terrific. 3 new names for this match! Pep is afraid, losing control and without surprises, he's been showing all what barcelona can do. But still, Barcelona is Barcelona, they play amazingly well, and they still have the best player in the world, mr. messi, who is a perfect genius.

centrepoint
27-04-2011, 16:11
my money too is on real vs manutd at Wembley next May, tonight it'll be a very interesting match

Ignacio
27-04-2011, 16:13
yes it will! the 2 best teams in the world...a privilege to see them playing 4 times against each other in less than a month.

jus
28-04-2011, 00:01
RM is a great team.

centrepoint
28-04-2011, 10:14
RM is a great team.

They are, but luckily I didn't bet, Ronaldo was non existent last night :(

Babygirl
28-04-2011, 10:42
Looks like final is gonna be barcelona-utd.
I am gonna support Barca:zoom: :)

IGIT
29-04-2011, 12:50
Something tells me, RM can still go through if refs/uefa will allow RM to play with 11 men. :trampoline:

martpark
29-04-2011, 13:25
If Mourinho has any argument, why did he win the Champs Lge last year beating FCB with some very dubious calls?

Madrid was simply outplayed like they have been in most of their matches versus Barcelona. Jose is like Ferguson. They don't like losing and will make any excuse when on the rare occasion they do lose.

Matt24
29-04-2011, 14:10
If Mourinho has any argument, why did he win the Champs Lge last year beating FCB with some very dubious calls?

Madrid was simply outplayed like they have been in most of their matches versus Barcelona. Jose is like Ferguson. They don't like losing and will make any excuse when on the rare occasion they do lose.

que está patrocinando o seu post? Fergie deve ficar fora do jogo bonito e voltar para o Black Eyed Peas, como para tomar o conselho de um fã do futebol do Manchester City, tudo o que posso dizer é "Você não pode comprar história " - como é o estacionamento em Eastlands pela forma?

IGIT
01-05-2011, 11:59
If Mourinho has any argument, why did he win the Champs Lge last year beating FCB with some very dubious calls?.

Dubious calls? Can you name a few?
I can tell you about the cules though. The only goal barca scored by Pique was from an offside position.
Ovebro apparently got kickbacks from Barca for his dubious calls against Chelsea.
Do you want more?

martpark
01-05-2011, 12:50
que está patrocinando o seu post? Fergie deve ficar fora do jogo bonito e voltar para o Black Eyed Peas, como para tomar o conselho de um fã do futebol do Manchester City, tudo o que posso dizer é "Você não pode comprar história " - como é o estacionamento em Eastlands pela forma?

Não faz mal. O meu patrocinador? Abramovich. Conselho ou comentário? Cabe a você.

Una broma, no? Heu de llegir el que estava escrit. Mourinho ha guanyat la Lliga dels Campions 3 vegades i dues vegades Utd. Com que se sumen a la UEFA a favor del FCB? José odia perdre i per això està plorant. Simple.

Messi - més gran que la resta. FCB més que un club.

martpark
04-05-2011, 23:23
“No quiero ser arrastrado por la quejas de Mourinho contra los arbitros, porque toda la gente sabe como es él, siempre tiene algo que decir, porque no logra admitir sus fracasos”.
Cristiano Ronaldo, 2007, jugador del Manchester United.

Boris123
10-05-2011, 18:49
Barcelona Is a great team, i really enjoyed the match on my computer.

martpark
10-05-2011, 20:16
Dubious calls? Can you name a few?
I can tell you about the cules though. The only goal barca scored by Pique was from an offside position.
Ovebro apparently got kickbacks from Barca for his dubious calls against Chelsea.
Do you want more?

Adebayor could have been arrested in both matches for starters. No worries, the best team won.

demsaoroi88
11-05-2011, 07:20
[lang=vi].I´m thinking on going to sport cafe

AndrewUSA
11-05-2011, 12:43
In general, where do you gents meet up for other upcoming games, etc? Any HD TV's around???

js3500
30-05-2011, 23:12
Not as good as Barca!