PDA

View Full Version : Brief Encounters on the Metro?

Parco
11-04-2011, 20:42
I have a question which has been puzzling me... :question:

Has anyone ever had a brief encounter on the metro which has led to friendship, or perhaps more?

I'm not referring to following a girl (or guy) and forcing that encounter ...that's stalking and I'm pretty sure it's illegal here too.

What I mean is, meeting by pure chance, you travel on the metro (same wagon), change stations, travel on the next train (same wagon, again) occasionally exchange smiles :mml:, journey up the escalator (near/next to each other), exit from the station (same exit).

Have you ever made contact and initialised a friendship/romance this way?

Did you meet your gf/wife/bf/husband this way?

What have been your experiences on the metro?

Please share...

franzewich
11-04-2011, 21:24
There are possibilities, but, unfortunately, all too often they are hampered by language barrier.

I once got out of the metro at Paveletskaya and accidentally stepped on a young girls heel, half stripping her shoe. :( I already kind of feld five fingers burning on my cheek, but she turned around and gave me the most beautiful smile. She was very, very pretty, and clearly interested. Too bad I just standing there, completely dumbstruck, not even able to stammer an apology - or compensating with a cup of coffee. Then she disappeared in the crowd ... :cry:

YouTube - James Blunt - You're beautiful (Radio Edit)

sweetfart
11-04-2011, 22:02
I was robbed on the metro. I guess that was a pretty intimate encounter. Whoever it was now has my wallet, my old phone, and a half eaten chocolate chip cookie saved in a wrapper. This means they have my driver's license with all my info on it, including my height and weight. So congratulations, Господин/Госпожа Bop, you now know me better than anyone else.

xSnoofovich
11-04-2011, 23:26
and a half eaten chocolate chip cookie saved in a wrapper.

Where did you get the cookie?

wren
12-04-2011, 01:56
Yeah, I met a friend on the metro. It was about 7am after a long night of dancing. We were waiting for the metro to open (obviously, it was supposed to be open already) and finally someone directed us to a different entrance. We met a couple of guys also waiting for the metro to open. We walked to the other entrance together, talking and getting to know each other. Then we got to the metro and we actually missed the first train cos we wanted to keep talking. Then we swapped numbers and they saw us off onto the train before going to the other side of the platform to catch their metro train.

On the ride home, they sent us a SMS. (o:

Now we've met again several more times. We usually talk on the phone or exchange messages each week, and meet-up when we can. I guess we met back in October or November.

It can happen sometimes. (o:

Korotky Gennady
12-04-2011, 02:05
So congratulations, Господин/Госпожа Bop, you now know me better than anyone else.

She became your girl-friend after that ?

sweetfart
12-04-2011, 04:10
She became your girl-friend after that ?

No. At least I hope not.

Willy
12-04-2011, 09:26

Has anyone ever had a brief encounter on the metro which has led to friendship, or perhaps more?

I'm not referring to following a girl (or guy) and forcing that encounter ...that's stalking and I'm pretty sure it's illegal here too.

What I mean is, meeting by pure chance, you travel on the metro (same wagon), change stations, travel on the next train (same wagon, again) occasionally exchange smiles :mml:, journey up the escalator (near/next to each other), exit from the station (same exit).

Please share...

Yes met my wife that way.

Kind of the same way you did.

TolkoRaz
12-04-2011, 10:48

Please share...

Who are you stalking? :suspect:

;)

Parco
12-04-2011, 10:54
Who are you stalking? :suspect:

;)

Just like happened with Franzewich, our moment together was lost :7525:

franzewich
12-04-2011, 11:18
Just like happened with Franzewich, our moment together was lost :7525:

Yes - you have to be quick and alert - and speak Russian a bit! :)

Parco
12-04-2011, 11:36
Ha-ha, I'm not too bad at Russian ...I just recognise subtlety as well as Homer does :10475:

Home Simpson subtlety (http://youtu.be/_z-zTjs4LEk)

Viola
12-04-2011, 15:41
YouTube - Девочка видение .

Parco
12-04-2011, 16:28
Interesting article by the BBC here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12969922)

Is it OK to compliment a stranger?

It's human nature to sometimes find a passing stranger attractive, but is it ever OK to act on it? A recent Magazine feature about the harassment of women in the street sparked a huge response. So where is the line on acceptable behaviour?

Women's groups are campaigning to stamp out what they perceive to be a widespread and unsettling habit - men making comments to them in the street.

The founder of one of these groups, Hollaback!, has said remarks like "hi, gorgeous" and "come over here, love" made women feel uncomfortable, and should be challenged.

In response to the Magazine article on the subject, many female and male readers echoed this sentiment, although some women said they enjoyed some forms of attention and it was good for their self-confidence.

Other men said they did not believe the practice was as common as these groups suggested it was, that women were just as guilty of it, and that it was just a bit of harmless fun.

Different people have different opinions about what is acceptable. So what is acceptable for men and women to say to each other in the street?

DavidB
12-04-2011, 22:41
I once met a young lass on the metro. She was a bit scruffy, so I tried to avoid her, but she just wouldn't give up! She followed me up the stairs and through a few tunnels before being apprehended by one of the metro staff. It seems that she was only after the kolbasa in my groceries. How does a dog get into the metro system, anyway?

Parco
13-04-2011, 11:44
How does a dog get into the metro system, anyway?

They duck under the old-style metal shutters and pop-down on the escalator along with the rest of us.

Clever dogs :thumbsup:

Willy
13-04-2011, 12:08
They duck under the old-style metal shutters and pop-down on the escalator along with the rest of us.

Clever dogs :thumbsup:

You think if I dressed up like a dog I could get away with that too?

Parco
13-04-2011, 12:13
You think if I dressed up like a dog I could get away with that too?

Ha-ha! I think you just might, the metro attendants wouldn't know what to do.

I wore a kilt a few Hogmanays back on the metro, the police and metro attendants didn't know what to do then, so I guess a bloke in a dogsuit (like these (http://youtu.be/lT2ORHXVLxE)) would beat my experience.

Willy
13-04-2011, 12:32
Ha-ha! I think you just might, the metro attendants wouldn't know what to do.

I wore a kilt a few Hogmanays back on the metro, the police and metro attendants didn't know what to do then, so I guess a bloke in a dogsuit (like these (http://youtu.be/lT2ORHXVLxE)) would beat my experience.

I got make some videos of me dressed up like a dog trying to get on the metro! It will be great fun!

Parco
13-04-2011, 12:54
...or get on at the end of the line and journey in to the centre, sleeping on the bench seating during rush hour.

See if people will avoid you?

I'd love to be involved in making a candid camera/Trigger Happy TV style of programme in here in Moscow

Please "MTV in Russian" :tv: make one!!!

DavidB
13-04-2011, 13:24
I got make some videos of me dressed up like a dog trying to get on the metro! It will be great fun!

Try to mount some girls' legs.. I would love to see the reaction!!

TolkoRaz
13-04-2011, 13:40
............. or urinate on a Miliman's leg! ;)

Willy
13-04-2011, 13:53
...or get on at the end of the line and journey in to the centre, sleeping on the bench seating during rush hour.

See if people will avoid you?

I'd love to be involved in making a candid camera/Trigger Happy TV style of programme in here in Moscow

Please "MTV in Russian" :tv: make one!!!

I already did the sleeping on the metro thing but it was no joke.

You could do a TV show, just need to make a pilot. I'm up for that if you have some start up cash. If all else fails we could become youtube hits. Think about it.

I just pulled a joke on to young people kissing in the middle of Arbat. They were going at it for a long time so I took off my hat and started asking people for change so they could get a room. They didn't think it was funny but a lot of other peope did. Got no money but lots of laughs.

Willy
13-04-2011, 13:57
Try to mount some girls' legs.. I would love to see the reaction!!

Yeah I tried that once. Didn't go over too well. Maybe I should have put on a dog costume first.

Parco
13-04-2011, 13:59
PMSL!

I've no cash but have some contacts in TV ...I like your thinking, Willy!

Willy
13-04-2011, 14:08
I've never had a brief encounter in the metro because I wear boxers...

Maybe you should try putting some pants on too, then people won't be afraid of you.

Willy
13-04-2011, 14:12
PMSL!

I've no cash but have some contacts in TV ...I like your thinking, Willy!

I know a screen writer/producer and a video editor. Now all we need is a doggy suit.

Parco
13-04-2011, 14:24
Could be our biggest challenge... Golden Babylon doesn't have any, neither do the MEGA malls...

Willy
13-04-2011, 14:29
Could be our biggest challenge... Golden Babylon doesn't have any, neither do the MEGA malls...

Do like Russians do. If you can't get one, you make one. All you have to do is really want to do this and have the will.

TolkoRaz
13-04-2011, 16:16
30.03.2011 г. № РЦБЗ-748/п
О направлении ориентировки

По имеющейся в УТ МВД РФ по СЗФО информации из числа вдов уничтоженных боевиков подготовлены террористки смертницы:
Магомедова Зайнаб Исрапиловна, 04.06.1992 г.р., уроженка п. Тюбе, кировского района г. Махачкалы Республики Дагестан, зарегистрирована: Чеченская республика, Шесковской район, ст. Бороздиновская, ул. Ленина, д. 15, паспорт: 9607 003483, выдан 18.09.2007 г.;
Рамазанова Патимат Мусалаевна, 09.06.1988 г.р., уроженка с. Хупри Цунтинског района Республика Дагестан, зарегистрирована6. Республика Дагестан, Цунтинский район, с. Хупри, паспорт: 8207 459584, выдан 06.08.2008 г.
По оперативным данным террористки в ближайшее время намерены выехать в г. Москву для совершения диверсионно-террористического акта.
Фотографии Магомедовой З.И. и Рамазановой П.М. прилагаются.
В целях предупреждения и пресечения возможных террористических актов, выявлению и задержания разыскиваемых, - п р е д л а г а ю:
1. Размножить прилагаемые фотографии и разместить их на информационных стендах;
2. Довести данную информацию и фотографии до всех работников железнодорожного транспорта, связанных и обслуживанием пассажиров, а также до работников охранных предприятий.
3. При получении значимой информации незамедлительно сообщать в органы внутренних дел на транспорте.
Приложение: фотографии на 2-х листах. Кроме этого, фотографии подозреваемых направлены в электронном виде в отделы регионального центра безопасности и подразделения безопасности дирекций.
С уважением,
Начальник отдела
РЦБ ОАО РЖД О.Е. Криушин

mrzuzzo
13-04-2011, 16:22
^ LMFAO!! Hard to believe these "girls" are 18 and 24...

Willy
13-04-2011, 18:03
Nice TolkoRaz, took a fun thread and change it to killing and death.

TolkoRaz
13-04-2011, 18:11
Nice TolkoRaz, took a fun thread and change it to killing and death.

Maybe, just maybe, you will think twice before chatting girls up on the metro! :p

franzewich
13-04-2011, 18:18
Maybe, just maybe, you will think twice before chatting girls up on the metro! :p

You mean when one looks fat and pregnant she is likely to explode in a very harmful way :question:

Willy
13-04-2011, 20:35

My momma told me,

women gonna kill me

how many women I got,

I looked at my mother dear, didn't even crack a smile,

Said if women kill me

I don't mind dying.

franzewich
13-04-2011, 21:00
Said if women kill me

I don't mind dying.

...depends on the kind of woman!

Would you really want to leave earth like this :question: :

alouette
13-04-2011, 21:02
[QUOTE=Parco;826999]I have a question which has been puzzling me... :question:

You question puzzled me. Have you tried the metro before coming to Moscow?
If so, what's the difference on being on a bus, trolley-bus, tram an metro? The means of transport?

franzewich
13-04-2011, 21:08

If so, what's the difference on being on a bus, trolley-bus, tram an metro? The means of transport?

The Moscow Meyro is so noisy, it's hard to hear your own words. That's the challenge - or the ease. All you have to do as a foreigner is give her a most charming smile and say anything in your own language - she would not understand it anyway and it makes you look nice and interesting! ;)

TolkoRaz
13-04-2011, 21:18

alouette, where have you been? :confused:

We all know that the best looking girls travel on the metro! :inlove:

alouette
13-04-2011, 22:26
[quote=alouette;828035]

alouette, where have you been? :confused:

We all know that the best looking girls travel on the metro! :inlove:

The very glamourous girls travel in their cars. Along Kutozovsky prospect, up to Rublevka. They never go to the metro. Good lookings in the metro? Do you mean gold diggers coming here looking for a billionaire ;)?

mrzuzzo
14-04-2011, 11:32
The very glamourous girls travel in their cars. Along Kutozovsky prospect, up to Rublevka. They never go to the metro.

BRB, need to make a trip to Kutuzovsky prospect...

Parco
14-04-2011, 11:43
BRB, need to make a trip to Kutuzovsky prospect...

I work on Kutuzovsky Prospekt... I see the hot girls in Azbuka Vkuza, Peshi, Andreas etc ...but with the migalka car parked outside waiting for them.

If only... :7525:

But there are hot girls in the metro, for sure!

One day, just one day... [continues dreaming]

Parco
14-04-2011, 11:52
You question puzzled me. Have you tried the metro before coming to Moscow?If so, what's the difference on being on a bus, trolley-bus, tram an metro? The means of transport?

On a trolleybus/tram/bus there is a small space and its often very quiet and so REALLY difficult (embarassing) to flirt in such places. I also don't commute by such modes of transport. These modes of transport are often too short as they 'feed' people into the metro stations, i.e. not many people stay on a bus/tram/trolleybus for the entire route.

When I lived in the UK I commuted by bus, river boat (on the Thames) but there isn't the culture of flirting on public transport, not like there is on the Moscow metro - especially up/down the escalators.

By comparison, the London underground is boring plus it's full of British girls and they aren't as nice to look at.

mrzuzzo
14-04-2011, 12:00
I work on Kutuzovsky Prospekt... I see the hot girls in Azbuka Vkuza, Peshi, Andreas etc ...but with the migalka car parked outside waiting for them.

BRB off to market in Mitino to buy migalka, then off to Kutuzovsky prospect!!

Willy
14-04-2011, 13:30
Once on a bus this women was checking me out as I was getting on. When she was getting ready to get off she bumped into me. She said sorry so I said please do it again. Her answer, no it's your turn. It wasn't my stop but I got off and started to talk to her. She ask me if I would like to come to her place for tea. Yes I did!

TolkoRaz
14-04-2011, 21:59
В Москве ищут группу смертниц из Дагестана
По информации спецслужб несколько девушек и их поводырь приехали в столицу на автобусе утром 13 апреля.
В МВД России поступили данные на уроженок Дагестана, которые в сопровождении мужчины выехали из Махачкалы на рейсовом автобусе в Москву.

- Террорист, личность которого пока не установлена, привез в столицу четверых или пятерых смертниц для совершения взрывов в людных местах города

Девушки ушли из дома, не предупредив родственников о том, куда едут и когда вернутся обратно.

11 апреля предполагаемые смертницы вместе с проводником сели в автобус, направляющийся в столицу и утром 13-го числа прибыли в Москву.

Есть у спецслужб и информация об объектах, на которые готовят атаку террористки - это Курский и Киевский вокзали и в торговый центр "Европейский". при этом силовики не исключают, что взрывы могут прогреметь и в других людных местах.

Сотрудникам правоохранительных органов удалось установить личность одной из смертниц - это 25-летняя безработная уроженка Буйнакска Н. Саниева.

Где остановятся террористы для подготовки ко взрывам и время проведения террактов пока не известно.

Телеграммы с ориентировкой на смертниц направлены во все столичные отделы полиции.

TolkoRaz
14-04-2011, 22:19
Once on a bus this women was checking me out as I was getting on. When she was getting ready to get off she bumped into me. She said sorry so I said please do it again. Her answer, no it's your turn. It wasn't my stop but I got off and started to talk to her. She ask me if I would like to come to her place for tea. Yes I did!

So, what was the name of this Babushka?

Willy
15-04-2011, 19:46
So, what was the name of this Babushka?

She was no babushka. She was old for my standards (30 something) but far from being a babushka. I offer you to come next Thursday and meet Sasha the 20 something I met last night. She is hot!

TolkoRaz
15-04-2011, 19:56
I thought you were supposed to be homeless?!?!? :confused:

What would a supposed 'hottie' seek in a guy who can't even rustle up a bite to eat, let alone be taken to spend a few hours of retail therapy in Prada? :confused1:

Ulyana.de.fine
15-04-2011, 22:44

What would a supposed 'hottie' seek in a guy who can't even rustle up a bite to eat, let alone be taken to spend a few hours of retail therapy in Prada? :confused1:

Now that makes perfect sense!
Bump into somebody on the bus, have a cup of tea, next thig you are not homeless any more ...
:applause:

AndreyS
15-04-2011, 22:59
Bump into somebody on the bus, have a cup of tea, next thig you are not homeless any more ...
If only it was so easy...

smchilds
15-04-2011, 23:33
I've been in the metro many times when men encountered me and said "mozhno s vami poznakomitsa?" I said no and then got out of the carriage and went into another carriage. Some of them were drunk, some weren't, but I have never been "looking" so I didn't want to strike up conversation. I have found guys in Moscow (on the street, in cafes, in the metro) to be rather bold. The last guy tried to pick me up even though I was wearing a wedding ring and was visibly pregnant :question:
On the other hand, I met my husband while standing in line at a cafe in Moscow. I told my Moscow friends that I met him that way, and they were all shocked that I would talk to someone in a cafe, like it was so dangerous or something.

AndreyS
15-04-2011, 23:50
I've been in the metro many times when men encountered me and said "mozhno s vami poznakomitsa?"
That means you are beautiful!

An attractive woman attracts! (one of Murphy's laws)

Willy
16-04-2011, 03:49

I went to a Blues jam Thursday and they let me play. When I play something happens to women.

I got up on the drums for the second set and played most all of it. After that a young drummer came up and started talking, we smoked and when I got back in they started to play but the drummer was really bad so I went up and played again and stayed up there for the rest of the night. I rocked the place and people were going nuts. The were yelling for more but the guy leading the jam said no so we ended. Then the strangest thing happened, the bass player came up and gave me 1000 rubles. That never happened in the 25 or so years I've been going to jams. You don't walk into a place for a jam and walk out with pay unless you were hired for the job. I don't know what the drummer who was hired thought but they said "hey you played more than him" and paid me more than him. You see when you can play like I can people look at you differently. They were looking much more differently when I walked out of that bar than when I walked in. Hey even the cute little waitress had a big smile on her face when she said good night to me. Sasha I had met before but she never saw me play now she is much more friendly. If you think I'm bullsh*ting you come to R&B cafe on Sunday or better come next Thrusday to Double Bourbon and see for yourself that you should have learn to play something and play it well.

sweetfart
16-04-2011, 04:14
The last guy tried to pick me up even though I was wearing a wedding ring and was visibly pregnant :question:

"Maiesiophilia (May-see-oh-phee-lee-a) is a sexual fetish (paraphilia) that consists of a person who is sexually aroused by a woman's pregnancy, or by pregnant women."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_maiesiophilia#ixzz1JdllAHs4

And I thought my nose fetish was bizarre.

Willy
16-04-2011, 04:14

I wish. I was homeless at that time and that is why I moved in with my wife. I had three girlfriends at that time and when I told each one that I didn't have a place to live she was the only one who wanted to take me in, so I gave her what she wanted, a beautiful son. She is a good girl, doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs. She has an okay job and could handle a kid on her own, but she wants him to have a father.

The women from the bus was last summer, I never called her after that, she wasn't that good, she was good looking but she wasn't that good a lover. You know one women said to me, "your no Brad Pitt but you do have something" I think it's they think I'm dangerous, a bad boy and that what gets them hot.

shurale
16-04-2011, 10:42

Please share...

I almost met my mistress that way.... but then I thought, "What would Rusmeister say?"

trancophile
16-04-2011, 11:08
I don't have any friendships that initiated from within the metro, but I wish I did have most days. There are just too many beautiful women exiting the carriage too early for my liking.

Parco
22-04-2011, 10:52
Just had a funny journey to work this morning on the metro... :mml:

After entering my local metro station at the same time as a really hot girl :iloveyou: and going on my usual journey, she happens to get on the same train wagon as me :inlove:
I sit down and hear the announcement "Next station, Teatralnaya".

I am on the wrong train, I need the *other* platform.

So I quickly dash off the train in time and go over to the other platform.
A train has just arrived, I hop on and feel daft for getting on the *wrong* train because of this hot girl.
Seconds later "Next station, Teatralnaya" ...this *is* the wrong train!

I was right first time!!! :duhhhh:

Has anyone got on the wrong train after being mesmerised by a hot girl/guy? :9456: :nut:

franzewich
22-04-2011, 10:55
...I was right first time!!! :duhhhh:

Has anyone got on the wrong train after being mesmerised by a hot girl/guy? :9456: :nut:

Yes, they can make your head spin! :inlove:

Willy
22-04-2011, 10:58
Just had a funny journey to work this morning on the metro... :mml:

After entering my local metro station at the same time as a really hot girl :iloveyou: and going on my usual journey, she happens to get on the same train wagon as me :inlove:
I sit down and hear the announcement "Next station, Teatralnaya".

I am on the wrong train, I need the *other* platform.

So I quickly dash off the train in time and go over to the other platform.
A train has just arrived, I hop on and feel daft for getting on the *wrong* train because of this hot girl.
Seconds later "Next station, Teatralnaya" ...this *is* the wrong train!

I was right first time!!! :duhhhh:

I don't know why you got off even if you were on the wrong train and why you didn't talk to her?

Next time just ask her how to get to the Kremlin.

Parco
22-04-2011, 13:27
:doh: I don't know why either.

Too shy I guess :shame: ...she was one of those girls who can wear sunglasses in the metro and look super-hot!

Even if I did trying saying something, it would have been a

"Pppprivet, gggde Kkkreml?" :nut:

...and then ran away before getting an answer.

Willy
22-04-2011, 13:33
:doh: I don't know why either.

Too shy I guess :shame: ...she was one of those girls who can wear sunglasses in the metro and look super-hot!

Even if I did trying saying something, it would have been a

"Pppprivet, gggde Kkkreml?" :nut:

...and then ran away before getting an answer.

I can teach you how to get over that.

valeriaLN
22-04-2011, 14:05
I don't know why you got off even if you were on the wrong train and why you didn't talk to her?

Next time just ask her how to get to the Kremlin.

I soo agree with you. I'm tired of seeing guys look for a long time and then get off. It's such a shame lol. Men should be more assertive. You never know when the girl has noticed you too. Its a risk, but it might be worth it.

Parco
22-04-2011, 14:26
I soo agree with you. I'm tired of seeing guys look for a long time and then get off. It's such a shame lol. Men should be more assertive. You never know when the girl has noticed you too. Its a risk, but it might be worth it.

Valeria, sometimes (well more often than not), the girls are just too stunning! I just sit/stand, occasionally glance and dream :iloveyou:
I'm sure I am not the only Brit :uk: like this and in London it's a no-no to get acquainted on the underground ...we've too many nutters :nut:

Just remember that Russian/CIS girls are the most beautiful in the world :bowdown:

valeriaLN
22-04-2011, 15:00
Valeria, sometimes (well more often than not), the girls are just too stunning! I just sit/stand, occasionally glance and dream :iloveyou:
I'm sure I am not the only Brit :uk: like this and in London it's a no-no to get acquainted on the underground ...we've too many nutters :nut:

Just remember that Russian/CIS girls are the most beautiful in the world :bowdown:

it's not like there are less nutters in Moscow, there are probably more, but still a girl has the option of either continuing the conversation with the stranger or saying "i'm not interested". I mean you risk being turned down, but what if she takes a liking to you too. I definitely understand that it might be frightening to come up to the girl, but i've seen quite a few guys who I wouldve given my number to in a heartbeat, but because it's considered taboo to meet people in the metro they refrain from coming up to me. It's a risk for the girl too, I mean he could turn out to be a freak, but I believe in taking risks. I'm not going to live my life being scared. You know even if a woman turns you down, in the long run its still pleasant for any man to have the guts to come up to you. Maybe Im wrong

Parco
23-04-2011, 15:15
Being turned down = public humiliation ...in what is often a crowded-yet almost silent atmosphere.

Trofy
23-04-2011, 15:56
It's seems to me beautiful girls are doomed to be single, cause everybody is scared to come up to them :9456:

Dicorp
24-04-2011, 22:08
It's seems to me beautiful girls are doomed to be single, cause everybody is scared to come up to them :9456:

Most girls are doomed to be single because they think WAY too highly of themselves. And send the wrong message in public by avoiding eye contact, playing with cellphones or just staring at the floor. This also applies to guys.

If you want to meet people in public (potential date, friends) you have to be more approachable. It starts from the person themselves.

Russians have a lot to learn from Westerners.

Parco
25-04-2011, 10:57
Couldn't have written that better myself - well said!

Trofy
25-04-2011, 21:46
Some people avoid eye contact cause they are getting confused when notice someone nice looking at them =)

Willy
27-04-2011, 00:40

I'm not scared, really hot looking women don't get hit on that much. Everyone thinks she so fine she got to have di boyfriend.

svelt
02-05-2011, 19:17

Please share...

YES

sweetfart
24-05-2011, 22:39
One thing I wanted to add in seriousness...

To the guy who said he's afraid of rejection: suck it up. Rejection is a normal part of life. You're probably never going to see these random strangers again and in five years, it's not going to matter. If you never ask her, you'll instead be kicking yourself wondering if you actually had a chance. Even if she rejects you, at least you tried and you can rest assured that's done. If she says yes, good for you. If she says no, oh well move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Dude, I've hit on men in bars before and been rejected. One guy even laughed loudly and made a scene of it. And I still don't care. I'm a bad bitch who does whatever I want to do and if that means throwing a bone to the hottie on the street I'll do it. If he's not interested, oh effing well who cares. It's like spotting a cat on the street. It catches your attention at first and maybe you'll walk over to it to see if you can pet it but if it runs away from you, your attention just shifts to something else and you forget about it. Oh well.

I think the problem is you worry about what others think of you. And for what reason? Is this in front of your employer or your family? If not, who gives a shit.

chartreuse
27-05-2011, 07:05
I haven't read the whole thread but let me tell you something. In Soviet Moscow, in the 70's and 80's nobody I know had ever met anybody in the Metro. Metro was for moving your body from one place to another, and that was it. Your soul's destination never included metro. Metro was the place where you arrange the afterward meeting with a girl, but you meet the girl at some place above the ground. And when you finally meet the girl in the metro, you take her above as soon as possible to show her how you love and cherish her. Then you take her to your place and then it's like anything else... Today's Moscow metro is a ZOO. I have an urge to buy a gas mask just out of the basic instinct of survival. The old, the classy Moscow metro is dead, D.E.D. - ded.

BoZz
27-05-2011, 08:37
There is a time to change.