PDA

View Full Version : Three basic principles on which the majority lives in the U.S.

vovik01
03-04-2011, 01:43
1. If you want something done, do it yourself! ( No comment's)

2. Nobody cares! (Try to call to any customer service. You will understand this rule).

3. Me first! (Go to any highway in US , and look on left line. Slow moving morons with cell phones. Don't care about other drivers( See 2nd rule). Two right lines empty:-)
If you use headlights, or tailgate (trying to remove the idiot from the left line), you will get ticket for reckless driving:-)

So,to survive in USA, always follow First rule !

P.S.
"Patriots", sorry:-)))

AndreyS
03-04-2011, 02:18
Just three? Aren't you over-simplifying?

Those morons from No3. Why not teach them a lesson by shunting into their back at full speed?

vovik01
03-04-2011, 02:22
Just three? Aren't you over-simplifying?

Three major rules :-)

Willy
03-04-2011, 03:46

2. Nobody cares! (Try to call to any customer service. You will understand this rule).

3. Me first! (Go to any highway in US , and look on left line. Slow moving morons with cell phones. Don't care about other drivers( See 2nd rule). Two right lines empty:-)
If you use headlights, or tailgate (trying to remove the idiot from the left line), you will get ticket for reckless driving:-)

P.S.

All true but you just opened a can of worms.

YouTube - Body Count "There Goes The Neighborhood"

vovik01
03-04-2011, 04:19
All true but you just opened a can of worms.

I don't care :-)))

mikegulf
03-04-2011, 04:22
I'd have to say that those same three rules apply almost anywhere in the world. They certainly also apply to Russia as well. I'm pretty sure that anybody could make an arguement that they apply in most modern nations.

At least in the States Rule #3 includes lane usage. Something I've seen lacking in at least Russia, South Korea and Italy. During my trips to those countries I've noticed that lane markings are considered more like guidelines instead of rules...lol

raperak47
03-04-2011, 04:23

P.S.

If you want to improve your society you need to purify your government, feed them with their own medicine as they did with the muslims with the staged uprising in the middle east and do the same thing over there. The thing is if you have the balls to do that in your democratic country.

vovik01
03-04-2011, 04:25
I'd have to say that those same three rules apply almost anywhere in the world. They certainly also apply to Russia as well. I'm pretty sure that anybody could make an arguement that they apply in most modern nations.

At least in the States Rule #3 includes lane usage. Something I've seen lacking in at least Russia, South Korea and Italy. During my trips to those countries I've noticed that lane markings are considered more like guidelines instead of rules...lol
Try to drive in left line in Sweden:-) You will get ticket in 30 min. or less:-)

vovik01
03-04-2011, 04:32
If you want to improve your society you need to purify your government, feed them with their own medicine as they did with the muslims with the staged uprising in the middle east and do the same thing over there. The thing is if you have the balls to do that in your democratic country.

I'm trying :-) On my car back glass sign : "Left line for passing and for moron's ONLY!"

vovik01
03-04-2011, 04:37
Rule # 3 !

http://www.2spare.com/_media/imgs/articles/a137_ny1.jpg

mikegulf
03-04-2011, 04:45
Try to drive in left line in Sweden:-) You will get ticket in 30 min. or less:-)

I understand that....I've driven in Germany for many years. My point is that they also drive stupidly in the other countries I mentioned!

Willy
03-04-2011, 04:46

He's a Russki dude.

How dare he say anything bad about the good old U.S.A.

vovik01
03-04-2011, 04:56
He's a Russki dude.

:-))))

vovik01
03-04-2011, 04:58
I understand that....I've driven in Germany for many years. My point is that they also drive stupidly in the other countries I mentioned!

So? This makes any changes to rule # 3 in US ? :-)

Willy
03-04-2011, 05:02
:-))))

Your welcome.

And he lives in Florida the bastard!

That explains his driving complaint, a lot of old people down there that shouldn't be driving in the first place.

vovik01
03-04-2011, 05:03
He's a Russki dude.

BTW, I'm not "Russki" :-)
Yes, I have russian citizenship, but by nationality I'm not russian.
And I have US citizenship, but this not makes me native american :-)

vovik01
03-04-2011, 05:06
a lot of old people down there that shouldn't be driving in the first place.

:-))))))))

Willy
03-04-2011, 05:16

What?

They give you the golden passport and you talk about the U.S. like that?

Do you know that with that passport you become god like?

You should be kissing Uncle Sam's a$$.

vovik01
03-04-2011, 05:22
What?

They give you the golden passport and you talk about the U.S. like that?

Do you know that with that passport you become god like?

You should be kissing Uncle Sam's a$$.

Actually it's blue :-)

And I'm paying my taxes:-) F... it!

Willy
03-04-2011, 05:35
Actually it's blue :-)

And I'm paying my taxes:-) F... it!

And old Uncle Sam is still in debt up to his eyeballs.

Your not working hard enough, bombs and missile aren't free you know. Who's gonna pay for killing all those Arab children? Cuz you know somebody got to do it and the rest of the world are just a bunch of peace lovin fags! A bunch of whiners! "Oh you killed a baby, killed a baby" it's all part of war and like I said if the U.S. don't do it who will? Nobody, that's who!

vovik01
03-04-2011, 05:54
And old Uncle Sam is still in debt up to his eyeballs.

Your not working hard enough, bombs and missile aren't free you know. Who's gonna pay for killing all those Arab children? Cuz you know somebody got to do it and the rest of the world are just a bunch of peace lovin fags! A bunch of whiners! "Oh you killed a baby, killed a baby" it's all part of war and like I said if the U.S. don't do it who will? Nobody, that's who!

To far....
Maybe I have the same fillings, but this is to far....
Also after ground zero I have a ..special filings for muslim....terrorists .
Plus I'm flying some times:-) So, I don't want discuss this in open forum:-)
You know... big brother...no fly list...:-)

AndreyS
03-04-2011, 12:18
It doesnt make you native American, but it for sure makes you American. Nationality mostly means citizenship nowadays as far as I know.

AndreyS
03-04-2011, 12:24
To far....
Maybe I have the same fillings, but this is to far....
Also after ground zero I have a ..special filings for muslim....terrorists .
Plus I'm flying some times:-) So, I don't want discuss this in open forum:-)
You know... big brother...no fly list...:-)

Taboo, taboo. Nothing about big brother and 9/11.

Dicorp
04-04-2011, 08:40
Simple rules for a simple minded nation.

Quelle surprise...