PDA

View Full Version : Killing Cannibals and stealing their meat.

yakspeare
01-04-2011, 02:38
Maybe it is natural selection, but a cannibal with a tray full of meat is helpless and can't defend himself. I think people who kill Cannibals and steal their meat are a$$holes.

I shop around and never buy meat from Cannibals or meat exploited from Cannibals.

What about you?

Discuss.

mikegulf
01-04-2011, 02:51
Being an exporter of fine rare cannibal meats I have to say that you have to watch which cannibals you buy from. Some of them will try to sell you extremely old and stringy meat while trying to pass it off as filet mignon.

And just remember...cannibals need love too!!

SV1973a
01-04-2011, 06:18
Being an exporter of fine rare cannibal meats I have to say that you have to watch which cannibals you buy from. Some of them will try to sell you extremely old and stringy meat while trying to pass it off as filet mignon.

And just remember...cannibals need love too!!

Meat from Japanese is the finest meat available. It is the most tender, but you better not eat it for the next couple of years. We`ll have some serious supply problems.

Swordfish90293
01-04-2011, 07:02
When shopping for flesh at my local rynok I try to find pieces with recognizably human features...nails, hair, etc...left as evidence it's Homo sapien.

SV1973a
01-04-2011, 09:59
But seriously, `human meat` is about the only meat that I would NOT eat, out of principle (perhaps, excluding of course, under extreme situations).
I seem to remember that a couple of years ago, I found out about a web site from the US, where you could buy `human meat`.
The meat was coming from freshly deceased people, that had agreed to be eaten after their death. Apparently, this is not illegal...
Anyway, I you wanted to eat human meat you had to agree on being eaten yourself after death.

MickeyTong
01-04-2011, 14:51
When shopping for flesh at my local rynok I try to find pieces with recognizably human features...nails, hair, etc...left as evidence it's Homo sapien.

A wise attitude, Fish, otherwise you may eat spinal chord or brain tissue and develop a spongiform encephalopathy called kuru.

Kuru (disease) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apart from that, "long pig" has a lot going for it, though some people may prefer the "soylent green" version (which may be kosher if processed sufficiently).

franzewich
01-04-2011, 21:19
The answer is: Cannibals don't need to eat human meat any more! Thanks to Mark Nuckols. Check this out:

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-great-taste-of-human-flesh-without-the-guilt

I met Mark by accident in the former "Boar House" (now Hot Dogs), back when this place was still worthwile. We had a very entertaining conversation on his "tofu which tastes like human flesh". ;)

robertmf
02-04-2011, 02:27
The meat was coming from freshly deceased people, that had agreed to be eaten after their death. Apparently, this is not illegal...
Anyway, I you wanted to eat human meat you had to agree on being eaten yourself after death.

Have you seen the movie, "Soylent Green" :question:

:10518:

yakspeare
02-04-2011, 13:30
Funny...I also thought this song said "Cannibals" and not "Animals"..it certainly sounds like it...just change every reference from animals to cannibals and it becomes amusing.

YouTube - The Animal Song- Savage Garden WITH LYRICS

MickeyTong
02-04-2011, 13:38
YouTube - Good Thing - Fine Young Cannibals

Myst_if
02-04-2011, 20:44
An, but people DID NOT agree to be eaten in Soylent Green. The just agreed to be killed, and therefore were allowed to "view" natural things, which were like paradise to them.

People did not know they were "eating people" when they ate Soylent Green. It was a highly guarded secret that the Soylent Green factory used human bodies as a "raw material",

Have you seen the movie, "Soylent Green" :question:

:10518:

Willy
03-04-2011, 11:55
The answer is: Cannibals don't need to eat human meat any more! Thanks to Mark Nuckols. Check this out:

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-great-taste-of-human-flesh-without-the-guilt

I met Mark by accident in the former "Boar House" (now Hot Dogs), back when this place was still worthwile. We had a very entertaining conversation on his "tofu which tastes like human flesh". ;)

Did you ask how he knew what human flesh tasted like?

franzewich
03-04-2011, 12:54
Did you ask how he knew what human flesh tasted like?

Of course, this was my first and major question. He told me, that they worked with biologists who determined the expectable taste by tissue comparisons, and referred to some (obscure?) old reports from 19th century explorers who had been served human meat unknowingly. Apparently ape meat tastes similar. There are also reports from stranded people who were forced to eat human meat in order to survive ("Essex", a whaler which sunk after it was rammed by a sperm whale; source of Melville's "Moby Dick", and the airplane crash in the Andes during the eighties).

Quite frankly, I wasn't overly hungry for quite a while after that conversation! ;)

robertmf
03-04-2011, 22:50
There are also reports from stranded people who were forced to eat human meat in order to survive ("Essex", a whaler which sunk after it was rammed by a sperm whale; source of Melville's "Moby Dick", and the airplane crash in the Andes during the eighties).

Quite frankly, I wasn't overly hungry for quite a while after that conversation! ;)

Yes, the Uruguayan plane crash in the Andes was documented in the book, Alive! and made into a movie.
http://www.has.vcu.edu/group/alivex.htm

:wazzup: Also, the historic and ill-fated Donner party of 1846-47
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party#Claims_of_cannibalism

:yikes: :eek: :drink::drink::drink:

robertmf
30-05-2012, 16:38
A naked man shot and killed by Miami police on Saturday when he reportedly refused to stop eating the face of another man wearing only a shirt may have been high on a new form of LSD.

article (http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20120530_Miami_cannibal_attacker_high_on_new_form_of_LSD.html)

:yuk:

antfidel
31-05-2012, 12:17
loling @ the article calling bath salts the new LSD.

But yea, I'm pretty sure I've inadvertently eaten some human meat before. Need to cut down on the 5am shawarmas