PDA

View Full Version : My wife is pregnant!!!!!!!

Maine Surfer
01-11-2003, 04:47
Oh my God!!!! We just found out!
Many more questions about prenatal care and birth places in Moscow are to come! She's due July 8!!! Holy cow. I'm going a little crazy (good) right now!

DaveUK1965
01-11-2003, 06:41
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione
01-11-2003, 12:39
Michael, you r simply jealous, cuz ur not pregnant!:D

Hermione
01-11-2003, 13:31
Public wanna know this SOMEONE :D :D :D
public is very curious this morning ;) :D

Hermione
01-11-2003, 13:55
why Bardak, the Information folder could do:D :p

uninformed
01-11-2003, 15:44
Originally posted by Maine Surfer
Oh my God!!!! We just found out!
Many more questions about prenatal care and birth places in Moscow are to come! She's due July 8!!! Holy cow. I'm going a little crazy (good) right now!

Most expatriates go home. You might check with the European Medical Clinic (www.emcmos.ru) or the International SOS Clinic and see what they recommend. You might find a suitable hospital though it is unlikely they will let you (the husband) be present for the birth. And bring your own food and toilet paper. I've known only 1 expat (out of about 10-12) who had their baby here.

Joc-O
01-11-2003, 17:00
Congratulations! I just returned to Moscow after having my baby on Cape Cod. I was here, though, for weeks 1-35 of my pregnancy--so let me know if you and your wife have any questions. Let's just say it's "interesting" being pregnant here.:)

Maine Surfer
04-11-2003, 06:12
Hello, I'm back after a few days of celebration.

Thank you everybody, thank you Dave.

Joc-O, congratulations to you too! We'll definetely have many questions to you very soon. Thank you for offering us help. I've been trying to gather some info about pregnancy in Russia and heard different opinions so far; yours will be very helpfull.