PDA

View Full Version : ZEITGEIST the movie ...(2 hours )

kris
10-08-2007, 00:17
every conspiracy you can think off ....

If you get some time today,take a while to sit down and watch Zeitgeist, The Movie.You can watch a larger screen version on Google Video.

The movie has been discussed all over the net.False claims and plagiarism seem to be the biggest accusations.

Anyway, there’s a fair amount of buzz about this internet “movie,” so you can watch and make up your own mind!

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007 (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/)

jambandking
29-10-2007, 23:22
nice movie...

however, this is the top of the iceberg....if you dont want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes, dont watch it, but if you do...

in any way, there are a lot of interesting conspiracy movies coming out, some of them are straigh disinformation. Some advice - avoid Alex Jones documentary, as he is clearly part of the CountelPro program

brianandalexandra
30-10-2007, 12:16
I think Alex Jones at times is just plain ludicrous and does tend to lets say be as economical with the truth as the people he is talking about. A decent movie is is Mind The Doors? Its by david Shayler the ex Mi5 agent about 7/7. One thing that cannont be denied is that historically governments have not thought twice about false flag operations against there own people to promote there own agenda.:rant:

Green Tea
29-11-2008, 09:24
The section of the movie on modern religion being a pile of B.S. was rather good.

I never cared much for religion, but after seeing their opinion that Christianity is just a rip-off of Egyptian folklore (sun worship), well, now I'm even less a fan.

Guess Lenin got that one right, didn't he!!!? :sunny: