PDA

View Full Version : From Shanghai to Moscow

atlantis1978
09-08-2007, 16:49
Hello Everyone!

Just want to drop a note and introduce myself to everyone here!! I am on a 3-year secondment here -- not sure what I was thinking about when I said yes (probably overdosed with vodka), but so far I am loving it. I guess the occassional absence of logic in the decision making process has the potential to produce superior outcome. (Yeah I am full of sh*t -- my job depends on it) :jester:

My habit is to travel while I work -- Moscow will be my 6th home, after Shanghai, Houston, Paris, Singapore, and Perth. Yep, winter here will definitely be an interesting experience -- can't wait.

This looks like an awesome community! Hope to get to know as many of you as I can over the next couple of month. All the best guys!

Cheers,
Andy

WilliamFTH
09-08-2007, 17:06
Hello Everyone!

Just want to drop a note and introduce myself to everyone here!! I am on a 3-year secondment here -- not sure what I was thinking about when I said yes (probably overdosed with vodka), but so far I am loving it. I guess the occassional absence of logic in the decision making process has the potential to produce superior outcome. (Yeah I am full of sh*t -- my job depends on it) :jester:

My habit is to travel while I work -- Moscow will be my 6th home, after Shanghai, Houston, Paris, Singapore, and Perth. Yep, winter here will definitely be an interesting experience -- can't wait.

This looks like an awesome community! Hope to get to know as many of you as I can over the next couple of month. All the best guys!

Cheers,
Andy
Welcome..........

Ljubovaina
10-08-2007, 10:20
You had better try winter in Russian Far East, in Moscow winter is just a chilly autumn at 0 degrees C!