PDA

View Full Version : russian as a simple language

alexander rubaylov
18-03-2011, 19:57
Hi, friends!
Russian is considered to be very difficult language.
Let me show you that it is not so.
Let's make a little workshop both for students and teachers

Nik Nicholas
06-07-2011, 00:37
ok what did you have in mind?

carup
04-12-2011, 09:10
I also have the same question as you mentioned above.What is in your mind to make Russian language learning becomes simple and easy?

lacrima
07-12-2011, 17:58
What subsystem of the Russian language do you consider especially easy - pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar?
Or are you going to provide your students with some handy phrases for every-day communication and then claim that they know Russian?
If I were you I wouldn't make such bold declarations

Nevertheless, good luck to you and your future students!

Ignatius
15-12-2011, 21:12
I also have the same question as you mentioned above.What is in your mind to make Russian language learning becomes simple and easy? How I learned it. A couple of things.

1. Learn one line of spoken Russian and imitate it everyday to the point of perfection where like a parrot it becomes almost indistinguishable from the actual voice. I impersonate the voice on the subway and will say "Ostorozhno, dveri...." as a bar gag. My Russian friends are astonished when they hear it.

2nd. Learn the basic grammar and simple vocabulary and then watch a soap opera or a serial with hooks at the end of each episode to keep you interested. Yea, the show is cheesy and the language is simple, but the emotional outbursts will help you understand visually what you might not understand audibly and once you put together the rhythm of speech with facial expressions and hand gestures, it'll make the language acquisition that much easier.