PDA

View Full Version : What to prepare?

WilliamFTH
07-08-2007, 20:39
Since I know nothing of the city and base on my research I guess I need to buy a GPS navigator to help me during my stay in Moscow. So following are my questions

1.Should I get a Navigator from Russia or from Singapore, Im planning to buy a Garmin, I guess it will be cheaper in Singapore.
2.If so which is the best navigation map I can find? And where to download it?

Hows the weather over there now? What should I prepare as I came from a tropical country.

Thanks

William

Clean32
07-08-2007, 21:24
firstly i got a Garman, it works ok but i got it here. i would sajest you do the same. electrics are not over the top here in most casses any way.

what month are you coming over in. better to get your cold weather kit here as well. then you will know it works. Boots/shoues with thick soles and lined, lined jeans, and a bloody big jacket, gloves and a beenie. its funny in russia and in winter most offices and appartments are over heated, so you spend more time being hot in winter than you do in summer LOL

SalTheReturn
07-08-2007, 21:34
whatever you wear make sure it is expensive and bear in mind russian chicks will spot in a min any counterfacted clothing

WilliamFTH
07-08-2007, 21:52
firstly i got a Garman, it works ok but i got it here. i would sajest you do the same. electrics are not over the top here in most casses any way.

what month are you coming over in. better to get your cold weather kit here as well. then you will know it works. Boots/shoues with thick soles and lined, lined jeans, and a bloody big jacket, gloves and a beenie. its funny in russia and in winter most offices and appartments are over heated, so you spend more time being hot in winter than you do in summer LOL
hahaha.........same shit when I was in Beijing......

I will be in Moscow end of this month and leaving back to Malaysia after 30 days as My visa will expired and returning again after 2 weeks.

Cool Thanks bro

WilliamFTH
07-08-2007, 21:55
whatever you wear make sure it is expensive and bear in mind russian chicks will spot in a min any counterfacted clothing
its ok bro...not into chic...I'm there for Money and job and if the chic is after my money and what I wear....well so be it.

and by the way....any Mogolian Chic over there?

Clean32
07-08-2007, 22:43
its ok bro...not into chic...I'm there for Money and job and if the chic is after my money and what I wear....well so be it.

LOL im not in Moscow, i am a bit north.
Having said that every second person looks like the Asian brush has tuched them, theres a Vet community here as well, and quite an emerging new chinese community. thay stick to there own mostly

Clean32
07-08-2007, 22:47
ops. yeppa bring you Bejing kit, if you have the room, better to pick up a finnish jacket here though, last winter wasint very cold but the winter before was nasty. ( killed my apple trees :drink:)

WilliamFTH
08-08-2007, 06:40
ops. yeppa bring you Bejing kit, if you have the room, better to pick up a finnish jacket here though, last winter wasint very cold but the winter before was nasty. ( killed my apple trees :drink:)
Noted...........

SalTheReturn
08-08-2007, 10:27

it is not about money and of course im not suggesting you to hook up with those posh chicks...
just wanted to say that in Moscow is important dressing smart and wear brands...but where is this not important?
you will love Moscow bro, i feel it.

WilliamFTH
09-08-2007, 17:09
it is not about money and of course im not suggesting you to hook up with those posh chicks...
just wanted to say that in Moscow is important dressing smart and wear brands...but where is this not important?
you will love Moscow bro, i feel it.
Cool..........we will hookup.