PDA

View Full Version : make friend with english-speaking people

69fun
07-08-2007, 19:54
Hi! I am Vika, Russian, living in Moscow. I hope this message will bring me new friends))) I would like to meet english-speaking people (from UK of US) to practice my English. Waiting your messages!

ezik
08-08-2007, 17:34
Welcome to the site, Vika. Enough US, UK and other English people around here. You're not that nanny Vika from the series, are you? ;)

франк
11-02-2008, 20:32
Hello i am not from the uk or the us but i speak english. maybe you can teach me some russian while we talk. greetings :sunny:

XxL0sTxX
04-07-2009, 03:54
Dudez i just registered here cauze it seeme like a nice site for meeting new peeps and thats

exactly what im here for...

im bad at russian ( had a couple of lessons though )..

i live near the noviey arbat for now because of my fathers work

i need help with shopping 2morow for my friendz back home ill go to the lotte plaza thing and i need someones help

mostly for translation and hanging out with ... plzzz reply as soon as possible contact

me on my mobile englsih pazhalusta (EDITED.PLEASE USE YOUR PM FEATURE.THANKS.MODERATOR)
and thanx guyz for such a great site, its really great having someone 2 talk 2..

urz truley XxLo0sTxX

Somabonus
04-07-2009, 18:48
Hi! Seem that you already speak good english! What is it that you need to learn that I can help? I live in Portugal, the really south called Algarve, this is a tourism region very nice and very sunny as well ( 3000 sunny hours per year! ), have you ever visited here? I have never visited Russia as well, I do like the buildings you do, beautiful! Well, I await for your response! I am Francisco by the way! Pleased to meet you! Bye!

XxL0sTxX
04-07-2009, 21:38
dude im confussed r u talking 2 me or someone else xD

if it happenz 2 be me .. im bad at russian nut english

nice 2 meet u though my name is Mohammed and im crazy about

your football team :soccer:its one hell of a team

and btw where du u live in russia?

Mud
05-07-2009, 22:25
Hysterical!

"69fun"

"What's in a name?", asked uncle Bill, ( William Shakespeare to you "regular folks" ).

Apparently a lot, ( especially when accompanied by a hot avatar )!

Although she has not posted here since:

nor been Online since:

and has 1 post:

Still she gets 3 replies on July 3rd, 2009 (two years later!).

and still Willy notices and "Thanks" her:

The Following User Says Thank You to 69fun For This Useful Post:
Willy (Yesterday)

Don't try to "Remove Your Thanks" now Willy!

Just jokin' with ya' Willy! Please tell us if she answers your PM (he he he he)!

Mud ;)

Somabonus
04-02-2011, 18:19
Hi! I am Vika, Russian, living in Moscow. I hope this message will bring me new friends))) I would like to meet english-speaking people (from UK of US) to practice my English. Waiting your messages!
Hi! Seem that I spent too much time without coming back here is it not? I am sorry for not answering but since then I just noticed your message 5 minutes ago! Surely I should have never let a lady wait for so long!!

Are you still there?

Sorry Vika!

Best regards!

Francisco!

Ruth123
04-02-2011, 18:38
Surely I should have never let a lady wait for so long!!

Are you still there?

Sorry Vika!

I am sorry too if Vika had held her breath while awaiting for the reply...

mrzuzzo
04-02-2011, 18:47
LMAO isn't this message like 3.5 years old?

Ruth123
04-02-2011, 18:55
LMAO isn't this message like 3.5 years old?

YES! :D

robertmf
04-02-2011, 19:10
Hysterical!

"69fun"

"What's in a hot picture ?", asked uncle Bill, ( William Shakespeare to you "regular folks" ).

Although she has not posted here since:

nor been Online since:

and has 1 post:

Still she gets 3 replies on July 3rd, 2009 (two years later!).

and still Willy notices and "Thanks" her:

The Following User Says Thank You to 69fun For This Useful Post:
Willy (Yesterday)

Don't try to "Remove Your Thanks" now Willy!

Just jokin' with ya' Willy! Please tell us if she answers your PM (he he he he)!

Mud ;)

Ah, there you are **Mr. Mud** Hullo. :emote_popcorn: I must confess that I, too, clicked on here [PROFILE] and sent a friend request !!-::badclown:

robertmf
04-02-2011, 19:12
I am sorry too if Vika had held her breath while awaiting for the reply...

:10220: What cruel sarcasm !! :cussing: LOL Those posting dates are in the 'fine print'.

ahmed
08-02-2011, 18:28
Hello Vika I am intersting to speak with russian friends to know about russia and moscow because i am really hope to come to freez place .
I am Ahmed from Egypt!
If you want to speak lets go

zairah
09-02-2011, 13:25
hi vika im zai,,, maybe we can be friends?????????????
i maybe not that good in english but at least I can express my self or explain something in a simple way whatever you want to talk about...i mean maybe we can chat or meet up....
anyway have a nice day

thanks
zai:):):):):):)