PDA

View Full Version : Carra giving sh*t to Durham..

Judge
06-08-2007, 15:03
Carra was called a bottler because he might be retiring from the England team.
Here's a link to the phone call.

YouTube- Jamie Carragher given shit to Adrian Durham (Talk Sport)

kste22
06-08-2007, 15:10
It was amazing when he rand up, i was listening on the internet! Although most of whats on Talksh**te is sh**te!

That Durham bloke just says stuff to get listeners and callers, if Carra, Gerrard Crouch etc all left England i wouldnt give a sh*t! Stop the national team all together and make me happy!

Judge
06-08-2007, 15:45
The only decent thing about Talksport, is the James Whale show.
I'm glad Carra is gonna call it a day,he hardly gets a look in and when he does it's at right back or left back.Carra should partner Terry in the centre not Riobut if he wants to hang up his boots,that's good news for Liverpool.

Did you have anything to do with the banner..
We're Scouse Not English.:D

kste22
06-08-2007, 15:50
Thats a classic banner! And i totally agree with it!

I'll leave England to the Cockney's!! Often posed a question would you rather England win the world cup or Liverpool the league and my answer every time would be LFC, id rather LFC beat Yoevil than England win the world cup!

Judge
07-08-2007, 10:33
The league for sure,but it would be nice to see England finally win something,it's been too long now.

Len Ganley Stance
07-08-2007, 10:39
The league for sure,but it would be nice to see England finally win something,it's been too long now.

Being Irish, it pains me to say that I'd like to see England win something at footie. At least it might save us from Baddiel / Skinner and the Lightning Seeds wheeling out that bloody song again. It was a good tune first time around but give us a break.

Judge
07-08-2007, 10:46
That was the time when England should have won a championship,losing to the German's in the semis.
The same song but with new faces to it and 4 years added every time.
An Irish man wanting England to win something,by the way how's your team doing ?

kste22
07-08-2007, 11:00
If england never won anything again it wouldn't bother me in the slightest

Len Ganley Stance
07-08-2007, 11:05
Ireland are third in their Group on 13 points - six behind Germany (who'll walk it) and one behind the Czechs. The Slovaks are four behind us and we play them away next month. We need a result in that game as the Czechs play the groups whipping boys - San Marino - the same day. We then play the Czechs also away in September. Second place is the best we can hope for and we're hoping (we're not very hopeful though!) that we can take a point off Germany in October and the Germans beat the Czechs also in October.

Crucial time but we've been rubbish up to now and the cause is not helped by the fact that Steve Staunton is our Manager and while he was an excellent footballer, he is clueless when it comes to football management.

kste22
07-08-2007, 11:13
Stan Staunton, agreed is not the typical leader of a football team, but the problem i find with Ireland is there are some really good players allied with really shite ones!

Although the emerging players are showing signs koegh, doyle and hunt! Any team will Kevin Kilbane in will succeed, remember when someone decribed him as the Irish Zidane! hahahahaha

Judge
07-08-2007, 14:12
That's not a bad position to be in Len.The Irish have a better chance than England atleast it's in your own hands unlike England, we need other teams to drop points.