PDA

View Full Version : Russian as a foreign language. Where can I find good tests?

shurale
27-02-2011, 11:16
I should teach at some fairly big company and the manager said they all studied Russian at school, so there are no beginners. However, some have better knowledge (passive or active) and others have worse.
---
Can anyone point me to a link that has tests and maybe exams, where I (a russian teacher who teaches russian language) can find out the proficiency of my future students?

SV1973a
27-02-2011, 11:50
I should teach at some fairly big company and the manager said they all studied Russian at school, so there are no beginners. However, some have better knowledge (passive or active) and others have worse.
---
Can anyone point me to a link that has tests and maybe exams, where I (a russian teacher who teaches russian language) can find out the proficiency of my future students?

All language exams of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels were downloadable at the website of the Puskin State Russian Language institute.
www.pushkin.edu.ru
I don`t know if they are still online, but if not, contact me and I`ll send them to you. Total size of all files is about 3 MB.

shurale
27-02-2011, 11:58
All language exams of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels were downloadable at the website of the Puskin State Russian Language institute.
www.pushkin.edu.ru
I don`t know if they are still online, but if not, contact me and I`ll send them to you. Total size of all files is about 3 MB.

We speak of Russian as a foreign language? I looked but I haven't found any tests.