PDA

View Full Version : moving to Moscow for 5 years

nina87
05-08-2007, 14:47
Hello everyone,

i'm a 20-year-old Hungarian girl moving for 5 years to Moscow to study poltical science. As i don't know a single spirit in Russia, soon i'll feel the desperate need to meet English or French speaking people...also, i'm an experianced babysitter, looking for a family to work with. I speak English and French fluently. However, my Russian is not perfect yet, but i'm trying hard:)

If you need a babysitter who's available practically every evening,
contact me. But contact me anyway if you can give me some pieces of advice in Moscow.

Thanks,

Lili

SalTheReturn
05-08-2007, 15:15
Hello everyone,

i'm a 20-year-old Hungarian girl moving for 5 years to Moscow to study poltical science. As i don't know a single spirit in Russia, soon i'll feel the desperate need to meet English or French speaking people...also, i'm an experianced babysitter, looking for a family to work with. I speak English and French fluently. However, my Russian is not perfect yet, but i'm trying hard:)

If you need a babysitter who's available practically every evening,
contact me. But contact me anyway if you can give me some pieces of advice in Moscow.

Thanks,

Lili

Hi, all the very best for your coming to Moscow

how is your russian? good enough to produce written work and understand lessons/books/etc...?

anyway I think speaking French you may have some opportunities out there, try MaryPoppins agency and ask if they are interested in a trilingual, experienced, baby sitter

Andy B
05-08-2007, 17:52
Hi Lili, welcome to the site.

Good luck with your move and if you have any questions, just ask... somebody should be able to help you!

kris
05-08-2007, 22:28
welcome&good luck!

shrek
06-08-2007, 19:14
Priviet!
Welcome to the forum, I hope someone will help you, since I'm living here alone I don't need any babysitter.... can't help you in this..

But if sometimes you'd like to go out for a beer or a pizza.. I'm trying to create some kind of friends group here in Moscow, I'm just arrived one month ago from Italy.

pierre.gonthier
06-08-2007, 19:26
Hello and welcome to Moscow !

Moscow is a great city and I am sure you will like it.
Leveraging forums such as expat.ru (English speaking) and vivreenrussie.net (French speaking), you should be able to get all the tips from those who've been through it before... + get to make some new friends here !

Anyway, warm welcome to you ! :reindeer::goblin:

Clean32
06-08-2007, 20:56
welcome LOL

LOL theres only 1 sprit in moscow LOL VODCA LOL

SalTheReturn
06-08-2007, 22:18
welcome LOL

LOL theres only 1 sprit in moscow LOL VODCA LOL

starting to think you are really sick mate or undergoing some major troubles: PLEASE DO GET YOURSELF A FRIGGING LIFE

Andy B
07-08-2007, 04:24
starting to think you are really sick mate or undergoing some major troubles: PLEASE DO GET YOURSELF A FRIGGING LIFE

Sal, there is no need for that... If you have a problem with sombody, do it via PM and not somebody else's thread... you've been warned before and my patience is starting to run thin.