PDA

View Full Version : F1-ontroversial Alonso denies Hamilton pole

kris
05-08-2007, 01:36
Fernando Alonso stole a hugely controversial pole position from Lewis Hamilton right at the end of Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying.

Hungarian GP - Controversial Alonso denies Hamilton pole - Yahoo! Eurosport UK (http://eurosport.yahoo.com/04082007/58/hungarian-gp-controversial-alonso-denies-hamilton-pole.html)

McLaren are cheating their way to the title. first they steal secrets from Ferrari and then they enact their own little alonso/hamilton charade in order to divert public attention.I think McLaren will come up with an excuse that it was mistake of one of its employee acting by himself like they did in couglan affair.:rolleyes:

Clean32
05-08-2007, 01:44
Fernando Alonso stole a hugely controversial pole position from Lewis Hamilton right at the end of Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying.

Hungarian GP - Controversial Alonso denies Hamilton pole - Yahoo! Eurosport UK (http://eurosport.yahoo.com/04082007/58/hungarian-gp-controversial-alonso-denies-hamilton-pole.html)

McLaren are cheating their way to the title. first they steal secrets from Ferrari and then they enact their own little alonso/hamilton charade in order to divert public attention.I think McLaren will come up with an excuse that it was mistake of one of its employee acting by himself like they did in couglan affair.:rolleyes:

and what did thay steal realy ???

kris
05-08-2007, 02:05
According to reports, the McLaren employee involved in the investigation of Ferrari regarding the receipt of technical information is Mike Coughlan, the Chief Designer of the Woking based team since 2002. The police searched the house of Coughlan and it's believed they found documents belonging to Ferrari. The Briton would have received the technical information from Nigel Stepney, who is in the centre of the investigation. Coughlan got suspended by McLaren as long as the investigation is running.

Judge
05-08-2007, 02:06
Alonso is acting like a spoilt kid ,he signed with Mclaren thinking he's gonna be their number one driver and everything will be for him,he had no idea that a rookie will upstage him.

Clean,here's what happened .

McLaren have escaped any immediate penalty after a disciplinary hearing into how they came to be in possession of confidential Ferrari documents.
McLaren suspended chief designer Mike Coughlan after a 780-page technical dossier was found at his home.

But the world motorsport council said there was "insufficent evidence" it had affected this year's title race.

McLaren still face a championship ban if in the future they are seen to have gained any advantage from the data.

BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula One | McLaren off hook in F1 spying row (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/6910369.stm)

Judge
05-08-2007, 02:08
What time is the race on??
Kris,clean32, which team or driver do you guys follow?

kris
05-08-2007, 02:10
Fernando has proven that he cant with stand pressure. Hamilton has shown lot of maturity in the press conference.

kris
05-08-2007, 02:14
What time is the race on??
Kris, which team or driver to you follow?
sunday around 15.30 Moscow time.

Nick Heidfeld (Germany) BMW Sauber

Judge
05-08-2007, 02:27
Quick Nick, i used to follow him when he drove for my team Williams.

Thanks for the time of the race,the race will finish just before the football.

Judge
05-08-2007, 02:28
Fernando has proven that he cant with stand pressure. Hamilton has shown lot of maturity in the press conference.
That's true, i've lost alot of respect for him.

kris
05-08-2007, 02:29
Quick Nick, i used to follow him when he drove for my team Williams.

Thanks for the time of the race,the race will finish just before the football.

me too when it was Williams BMW :cool:

Judge
05-08-2007, 02:41
me too when it was Williams BMW :cool:

Aaahh, i get you now, so it's not the driver or the car,it's all about BMW.I could never understand people who would just follow the driver because the driver would leave one day,but teams and engine suppliers will be around for years.

I think it was in the contract between BMW and Williams,that there would be a German driver for Williams,it's a shame we got the wrong Schumacher.

kris
05-08-2007, 02:52
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines.
Enzo Ferrari

thats why I like BMW,Ferrari.Its all about Engine,sound,style...:thumbsup:

Judge
05-08-2007, 03:27
Wise words from Enzo.I just hope we get a good race tomorrow
,not like the last race.

plgt
05-08-2007, 10:09
Justice is done. -6 position for Alonso and no pointa for the McLaren team(team only).

Judge
05-08-2007, 11:51
Justice is done. -6 position for Alonso and no pointa for the McLaren team(team only).

Alonso will be like the black sheep of the family in the McLaren team after this.

Judge
05-08-2007, 12:38
Things are hotting up in the McLaren camp.

''LEWIS HAMILTON was involved in a foul-mouthed bust-up with McLaren boss Ron Dennis after his bid for pole was sabotaged in Hungary yesterday.
Hamilton was fuming after missing his final qualifying lap when team-mate Fernando Alonso delayed his exit from the pits.

The 22-year-old Brit then swore at Dennis over the team radio, blasting: "Don't ever f****** do that to me again." Dennis hit back, blasting: "Don't ever f****** speak to me like that."

But Hamilton responded: "Go f****** swivel."

The row came after Hamilton had to settle for second on the grid for today's race.

Hamilton was livid as he was forced to wait behind Alonso in the pits. The Spaniard had been cleared to leave by the team but stayed rooted to the spot for a vital 10 SECONDS.

It appeared his PHYSIO Fabrizio Borra ordered him to stay put, making sure Hamilton would not have enough time for one more lap.

It meant Hamilton was forced to wait before getting his final set of tyres and the delay meant he missed the cut-off point to start his final flying lap.

Dennis said: "I was quite firm on the radio and Lewis was reasonably firm back. But to give the detail of the language would serve no function."

The duo also exchanged words after qualifying before Hamilton angrily pulled away from the McLaren chief. Alonso took a crucial pole position on a track where overtaking is notoriously difficult by just 0.107 secs.''

kris
05-08-2007, 13:46
Alonso a cry baby.
He and the team both need to realize that it's a team.:brush:

kris
05-08-2007, 14:10
you can watch live if you have Ren TV,

RenTV -15:45 "FORMULA -1" HUNGARY | Budapest live

If you don't have Ren TV then you can

Watch Live here (http://www.corbina.tv/transmission/)

:thumbsup:

Judge
05-08-2007, 14:47
Alonso a cry baby.
He and the team both need to realize that it's a team.:brush:

If Alonso keeps this up, i can't see him driving for McLaren next season.This is like the good old days,this could be the beginning of a rivalry that could match the Senna and Prost days.We could be in for a hell of a race today,since the two McLaren drivers can't score points for their team,they will be hell bent on beating each other.This could work in favour of ferrari
if the McLaren drivers push it to much.

kris
05-08-2007, 15:06
This could work in favour of ferrari
if the McLaren drivers push it to much.

could work in favour of Ferrari,BMW:)

If Hamilton does not finish first then it is going to be even more interesting. This season is the hottest and controversial season ever. I am loving it.

Judge
05-08-2007, 15:19
could work in favour of Ferrari,BMW:)

If Hamilton does not finish first then it is going to be even more interesting. This season is the hottest and controversial season ever. I am loving it.

Loving it as well, i've been off F1 for a few years,it was pretty boring watching Scumi win everything,fair play to him ,he was the best but now it's like a 4 horse race.

kris
05-08-2007, 18:33
After all the controversy of qualifying, McLaren's Lewis Hamilton kept his cool in Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix to win from Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen by just 0.7 seconds.

Nick Heidfeld finished a distant third for BMW Sauber, fending off the McLaren of Fernando Alonso in the final stages. The result sees Hamilton extend his championship lead over Alonso to seven points.

well done Lewis Hamilton,Kimi Raikkonen and Nick Heidfeld.

Next race Sun 26 August 2007

Judge
05-08-2007, 18:54
Good race by Hamilton,kept his cool like you said.At the beginning of the season i thought the other drivers with more experience would brush Hamilton aside but it's the other way round.I wouldn't mind seeing Hamilton win the championship,it's about time an english guy won it.

Judge
06-08-2007, 20:10
You would think that Alonso would say sorry to Hamilton.

''Lewis Hamilton has claimed that McLaren Mercedes team-mate - and increasingly fractious rival - Fernando Alonso has stopped talking to him.

The Hungarian GP winner said that the world champion has maintained a wall of silence following the contretemps in qualifying which saw Alonso demoted from pole position to sixth on the grid.

"He doesn't seem to have been speaking to me since yesterday. So I don't know if he has a problem," Hamilton said.

Alonso was punished after holding station in the pits longer than necessary during qualifying, thus preventing Hamilton from trying to better his time.

McLaren's argument that the situation had resulted from Hamilton's own disregard for team orders earlier in qualifying - not allowing Alonso past him on the track - was also turned down by the stewards.

Argument

The team were therefore docked constructors' championship points for the race, with events clearly angering both Hamilton and boss Ron Dennis - the two arguing via radio.

"With Ron, obviously yesterday he wasn't very happy. We just had to be professional and sat down and spoke about it and I told him my views," Hamilton continued.

"He respected those and said 'Okay, I respect that because its part of your personality'...so we came to a mutual understanding and started with a clean slate from today.

"It was difficult to stay focused because obviously you had this feeling in the team, that the team weren't getting any points.

"So you didn't know whether the team hated you, or whether they just hated the situation, who they blamed."

Forgiven

But, although Dennis quickly forgave both his drivers, one prominent team member apparently has yet to forgive Hamilton.

"So I did go around to the whole team and I said 'come on, let's do this, good luck.' There was only one person that didn't (respond). That didn't really affect me, I just got on and did my job," he added.''

kris
06-08-2007, 20:34
Alonso is a cry baby. Scared of competition.Alonso moved to McLaren thinking he will be the undisputed king. If he's really good then there are still 6 races to overtake Hamilton. Let him prove it.It's about time the Spaniard grew up.
:rolleyes:

Judge
06-08-2007, 20:40
Even if Hamilton doesn't win the championship,it will be his season.Nobody expected him to do so well.McLaren will think twice about renewing Alonso's contract,Alonso must be on tons of money,McLaren could save a few bob and focus on Hamilton and get in a 2nd rate driver to back up Hamilton.