PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 24th February / Football meet up

illiades
19-02-2011, 14:33
Hi guys,

i will PM or SMS all those whose details i have and have been before. But for those whose details i dont have, or actually, to make it easier, for everybody, it makes sense to have another thread advertising the plan.

Football, this coming Thursday, on the 24th February.
Time and location yet to be determined but i would imagine it will be the same time and the same place as last time, ala Domodedovskaya metro and approximately 8pm meet up for 8.30 / 8.45pm kick off.

Sound good?

Well say yes and come along.

Last time was pretty cool and we had a good match of 6 vs 6, or maybe 6 vs 5, but with Bob the super goalscorer on one side that team was definitely closer to 7.

PM me, post on here. Whatever. Let's get it going.

bob
19-02-2011, 15:21
Welcome back !!!

bob
19-02-2011, 17:59
I'll be there again this Thursday to see if last time was a 1 game wonder or if the form is still there )))

Ulyana.de.fine
20-02-2011, 09:49
Hey Illiades! Glad you are back!
I believe Wednesday the 23rd is a public holiday, so maybe its better to have practice on Tuesday (no getting up on Wednesday!) or Wednesday during the day or earlier than 20.00!

illiades
20-02-2011, 10:10
Wednesday might be a national holiday but not for me.....i still have work.

poland
20-02-2011, 15:32
Hey Illiades! Glad you are back!
I believe Wednesday the 23rd is a public holiday, so maybe its better to have practice on Tuesday (no getting up on Wednesday!) or Wednesday during the day or earlier than 20.00!

great idea... if Tuesday is possible... ?

illiades
20-02-2011, 15:45
Tuesday is a little too soon to organise football for 10 people.......so i chose Thursday, it makes the whole organising process easier (giving us an extra couple of days)......

on Tuesday, however, we have this
http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=804576#post804576

see you at one, or the other, or both...

so, via PM i have 6 confirmations for football. Who else wants me to put their name down? quick quick quick

kleon
24-02-2011, 13:56
Are we playing tonight? Or we are not enough?

illiades
24-02-2011, 21:38
As of Wednesday there were seven confirmations, which wasn't enough, and then today, on the day we were supposed to play (well, i'm a little ill and might not have, but....) several people contacted me via sms or pm to register their interest. Sorry guys, but, as i'm sure you can gather from the tone of the post so far, that's just not cool. I doubt i am any less busy than any of you, and if so surely it isn't so much less, but it can't, surely, take a week to reply or is it just a grand coincidence that so many chose to reply on the day of the scheduled match?

Apologies to the six, besides myself, who wanted to play.
As for the others, well, please, just contact me sooner next time it's being organised and perhaps we could make it happen.