PDA

View Full Version : Russian justice

Clean32
04-08-2007, 00:06
Some time i think Russian justice is SSOOO much better

any way this guy should pass GO and get his 200 bucks

Man charged with murder of child abuser - The Press - Get the latest local, national and world news from Christchurch's daily newspaper (http://www.stuff.co.nz/thepress/4151842a6009.html)

Clean32
06-08-2007, 21:57
i cant beleve that no one would coment on this ??

Packman
07-08-2007, 00:16
Some time i think Russian justice is SSOOO much better

any way this guy should pass GO and get his 200 bucks

Man charged with murder of child abuser - The Press - Get the latest local, national and world news from Christchurch's daily newspaper (http://www.stuff.co.nz/thepress/4151842a6009.html)

I'm guessing in NZ you need to be proven guilty. Here the procurer basically needs to think your guilty and in over 95% of cases you are. Imagine if Khodakovsky had a jury trial!

I like to know that people that are accused of crimes are actually guilty!:eh:

Clean32
07-08-2007, 00:30
yeppa you have a point.

i watched a couple of you boys 20s being questiond by the local cop ( who looks like hes 15) these guys were about to crap there pants.

i think that most of the locals are scared of the cops. however all dealing i have had or the inlaws have had have been all good. i actualy think the % of honist peaple in jail to be low, comunitys are to closly packed and all the babuskas know every thing, so every one knows what every one is doing etc etc. so even though convictions are not evidence based and are usaly done on " i plead guilty sir" i think it works.

Packman
08-08-2007, 20:54
yeppa you have a point.

i watched a couple of you boys 20s being questiond by the local cop ( who looks like hes 15) these guys were about to crap there pants.

i think that most of the locals are scared of the cops. however all dealing i have had or the inlaws have had have been all good. i actualy think the % of honist peaple in jail to be low, comunitys are to closly packed and all the babuskas know every thing, so every one knows what every one is doing etc etc. so even though convictions are not evidence based and are usaly done on " i plead guilty sir" i think it works.

I read that the experiment with jury trials, was something like a 60% conviction rate, whereas a judge trial was about 98%. Don't remember where I read these statistics but with such a differential...somethin' ain't Kosher!:eek: