PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Seminar Starbucks

dochkorleone
03-02-2011, 00:32
This Saturday 5th February 2011 you can be a part of significant event, connecting with coffee. Starbucks and Mosvitality (http://mosvitality.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/coffee-seminar-starbucks/) invite you to Coffee Seminar “Tell me what do you drink your coffee with and I’ll tell you who you are!”.

The seminar will be held by Coffee Ambassador on Russian and English. Do you ever think about coffee with lemon or smoked sausage? Try yourself!
Everybody is welcome,
Free.
Start at 13.00, Starbucks MDM building, Komsomolsky prospect, 28, metro Frunzenskaya.

meri
03-02-2011, 00:37
While you are there, can you ask if they are planning to expand to other cities?
Here there is no proper stop by place with a good shot of coffee :(

dochkorleone
03-02-2011, 00:47
Meri, i'll ask them for you to expand Starbucks to Rostov^^

meri
03-02-2011, 01:00
I can assure you there is huge potential here.
Small city having tons of sushi bars, 5 Mc Donalds, around 16 Ris restaurants, couple of Pit Cafes , at least two would make my day :)
One short decaf latte and a carrot cake for me pls :)

While you enjoy your time there ,I'd better check youtube for " how to be a barista?" LOL :)

dochkorleone
04-02-2011, 00:09
Starbucks is still suspicious of regional markets, i guess.
But you know, opening a good coffee shop in Rostov is not so bad idea, after you watch youtube videos and buy some beans from Asia, Africa of Latin America:)
I'd love to open one, but there is a business struggle in Moscow.
Mm...carrot cake! I can make it by myself, strictly like in S'bucks.

CatTV
09-04-2011, 00:23
will you keep it again?

freeradical
09-04-2011, 16:00
sorry... I mean, do you really consider Starbucks coffee .... mmm... being ... a real coffee?

no, I mean, seriously? )

I know they have pretty good damn cookies, but...