PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody out there

fridaviktoria
31-07-2007, 15:04
Nice to be in a new community. Ive been in Moscow now for 1 month and can finally concentrate (after finding somewhere to live) on meeting new people.

Gentle Shark
31-07-2007, 15:57
Hi Fridaviktoria,

Welcome to the site! :wavey:
Who would you prefer to meet? Gentlemen, ladies, expats, Muscovites?
I am looking for new friends too. :)

Tania.

Andy B
31-07-2007, 17:26
Hi and welcome to the site. Hope you find what you are looking for here :)

fridaviktoria
31-07-2007, 17:53
Im am mostly looking for friends to hang out with, to survive Russia with. Dont matter if its men, women, expats or russians..but I am not looking for a boyfriend. How long have you been here Tania?

Gentle Shark
31-07-2007, 22:31
How long have you been here Tania?

As far as this site is concerned, I've been here for about a month and really enjoy it.
If you mean Moscow, I was born in it and have lived here all my life, actually.
What is your native town/city, I wonder?

Fridaviktoria, what's your first impression of the Russian capital? Have you managed to see any interesting places so far?
Do you like classical music, painting? Moscow has several magnificent concert halls, art galleries and a lot of museums
as you probably know.

Cheers. :)

Tania.

esenia
31-07-2007, 23:04
Im am mostly looking for friends to hang out with, to survive Russia with.

Hi, you are on the right way. I'm as well only one month here, so you can count on me :thumbsup:

Are you from Sweden? Hej p dig!

slabclmbr
31-07-2007, 23:11
I am brand new as well. Know very little and can share less, but am willing to to find out more

Naioli
31-07-2007, 23:27
Hello, fridaviktoria!
Welcome to Moscow! :hooray:Hope you really enjoy your stay.
I'm new to this forum too and would like to meet new people here. I'm native Russian, so if you are looking for someone to show you around, just let me know. :)

Maria

fridaviktoria
01-08-2007, 10:25
Well, to start with the first question: I am Swedish, from Stockholm. But my last stop before Moscow was Riga where I lived and worked for 16 months. This is my 8th time in Moscow, so I have seen all the general sights and are more looking for the hidden ones. Right now I am looking for a clock tower, its supposed to be on a marionett theather. Does anybody know? I would also love to go to the new exhibition at the Pushkin Museum.

sunflower
01-08-2007, 11:23
hello Fridavictoria,

Pushkin museum is a good choice. I could show you around if you like.

Maria

mik76
01-08-2007, 12:52
Hi, frida
try - (http://www.onfoot.ru/sights.php)

Ecehan
01-08-2007, 12:54
Hello all,

I would also like to find some friends to see the city together and enjoy our time with. I've been living in Moscow for 6 months now and will stay here between 3-4 years. Working for a global american company. I'm female by the way, my name confuses people usually:)

anyway,

hope to meet some friends here,

Ecehan

mik76
01-08-2007, 13:01
hi, ecehan! where do you work?

Ljubovaina
01-08-2007, 13:05
I have never spoken to Scandinavians, but you are interesting for me! I am not a Moscovite and I will be happy to explore Moscow too. I think you mean Obraztsov puppet theatre, which is situated on Mayakovskaya station, Sadovaya-Samotechnaya St., 3
.. (http://www.puppet.ru)

I haven't been there yet, but it would be a pleasure to accompany you, if you will.

Kokomo
01-08-2007, 23:10
HELLO OUT THERE!
welcome to moscauville, such a lovely place.......

Gentle Shark
02-08-2007, 20:10
I'd like to suggest that you visit some Moscow parks, especially Park Tsaritsyno.
It's not only a very beautiful park but a wonderful architectural and historic complex as well.
I do love to take walks there.

Kenneth
02-08-2007, 20:16
Moscow is really a cool city.
I have been livin' here since 8 months and have seen lot of nice places here.
Especially lot of nice parks to visit in the summer time.

fridaviktoria
03-08-2007, 11:04
I will defenitly take a walk in the parks, been in some but there are so many :) Do you have any favourites?