PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you

Sneezy
28-07-2007, 23:53
I'm very happy that I 've finded this forum. It's very interesting. I've read some topics and enjoy. I hope you will never smile about my mistakes . I do it as I can (may)... Nevermind I'm in vacation (or holiday, I've already complicated in diffrences between AE and BE)) now and wanna to improve ( just a little bit of course) my informal English ( I've got no probs of translating technical texts, this is a merit of my University).
I fond of speaking English, but my job in no way connecting with it...

SalTheReturn
29-07-2007, 00:31
I'm very happy that I 've finded this forum. It's very interesting. I've read some topics and enjoy. I hope you will never smile about my mistakes . I do it as I can (may)... Nevermind I'm in vacation (or holiday, I've already complicated in the diffrences between AE and BE)) now and wanna to improve ( just a little bit of course) my informal English ( I've got no probs to translate technical texts, this is a merit of my University).
I fond of speaking English, but my job in no way connecting with it...

do you mind if we, native speakers, correct you? you let me know

Sneezy
29-07-2007, 00:42
do you mind if we, native speakers, correct you?
Why no? ( Napoleon Bonopart always loved to speak this phrase :)) Who will do it, if only ones?
SalTheReturn I sure that I'll find here many friends, and you will be first, Isn't it :) ?

Ecehan
01-08-2007, 11:55
Let's start with first correction; Why not:)