PDA

View Full Version : Hello new friends!!!

Jimmy the tulip
09-01-2011, 21:36
Hi People.

My name is Brad, 26 years old, and from sunny South Africa.

I have been in Moscow now for 2 months, it is an amazing city to be in. I am enjoying myself so far, but am now very keen to meet some new people, preferably some english speakers, as my russian knowledge is zero :).

I enjoy all sports, and any social get-together groups really.

So please say hi and introduce yourself if you read my post :). And any suggestions about sports clubs or any sort of social groups will be greatly appreciated.

tasel
09-01-2011, 22:26
Hi & hello Brad, welcome to the forum :)

Nuyska
10-01-2011, 13:54
Hi,Brad!

Glad to meet you there. I know one sportclub - World Gym on Tul'skaya station. It is rather good. I use it.
Moreover, on this station Starbacks is situated, where meetings of book exchange are organized.
PM if you want more information about sport club.

Verdana
28-01-2011, 15:23
welcome to Moscow )

pjw
28-02-2011, 15:24
Hi Brad,

Seeing as you're from South Africa, I'd like to give you a head's up to a great place to watch sport or just hang out, especially Friday nights, Irish pub called Katie O'Shea's in Prospekt Mira. Just come along, it's a special place, homely and friendly, possible to meet people there! Will be good to watch some of the cricket finals coming up there.

Jimmy the tulip
01-03-2011, 13:14
Will definitely come and see what' its like, especially as it gets closer to the finals, the SA team will be around for awhile no doubt!

pjw
01-03-2011, 13:33
Will definitely come and see what' its like, especially as it gets closer to the finals, the SA team will be around for awhile no doubt!Don't start counting all the chickens before they're hatched Brad. I was thinking of watching the big guns Australia turning it on in the finals!

duckymoo
02-03-2011, 05:55
Hi Brad,

I agree with PJW Katie Oshea's is a great place to watch sports and meet lots of Expats. It is a good place to go after a long week and just hang out.

I have been her 18months and my Russian is not to good either. If you fancy meeting up for a drink then give me a buzz.

Cheers

senti
02-03-2011, 11:07
hello!

Oliver90
03-03-2011, 07:18
Hello new friends!!! Welcome to all this forum. This is very nice forum.
------------------------------------------------

jordanioni
04-03-2011, 10:41
Hi, Brad! I'm Jordan from the US :AngelPray:

Welcom to the forum!