PDA

View Full Version : Musical ZORRO, anyone seen it?

Benedikt
08-01-2011, 14:21
for me/us it is not so much the musical as such but the fire haired actress/singer Anastasia Stoitskaya...

FlakeySnowballer
13-01-2011, 10:12
Benedikt she is not an actress....Zorro is a scum, at least russian Zorro.

If you want to see real actress and real show visit Unona and Avos

Benedikt
13-01-2011, 18:14
Benedikt she is not an actress....Zorro is a scum, at least russian Zorro.

If you want to see real actress and real show visit Unona and Avos

any more info about that? because the names are not familiar to me. and where might that play, maybe a link?
i know zorro and stotskaya is not the yellow of the egg.:rolleyes: but my young friend wants to see it and i promised her to take her to the show. and for me it will be 3h to relax. and forget immideately what the show was about when we walk out. :nut:but we will have a nice evening and some fun.:rolleyes:

FlakeySnowballer
13-01-2011, 21:07
any more info about that? because the names are not familiar to me. and where might that play, maybe a link?
i know zorro and stotskaya is not the yellow of the egg.:rolleyes: but my young friend wants to see it and i promised her to take her to the show. and for me it will be 3h to relax. and forget immideately what the show was about when we walk out. :nut:but we will have a nice evening and some fun.:rolleyes:

http://www.lenkom.ru/

This is a story based on actual historical events about Russan ambassador Count Nicolai Rezanov who went to California with a mission of the Russian Tsar in 1806. He felt in love with Conchita - a daughter of Spanish Governor of San Francisco. He was 40 and she 15. In next year Rezanov dead in Siberia near Krasnoyarsk when he went back to Russia. Conchitas fate was last mentioned in book of Russian traveller Otto von Kotzebues Voyage Round the World. Kotzebue has twice visited California in 1816 and 1825. Kotzebue writes that for a long time Conchita refuse to believe unconfirmed by details pieces of news about Rezanovs death and continued to live in hope for fast return of er fianc. But... Years were passing by, however Rezanov still didnt return... Only in 1842 English traveller Sir George Simpson while visiting San Francisco informed Conchita the exact details of when where, how and under which circumstances has died Nicolai Rezanov. Only then Conchita has finally believed in his death and has taken a vow of silence for another 15 years till her death in 1857. She were waiting for him 35 years.

YouTube - Аллилуйя Любви - "Юнона" и "Авось"