PDA

View Full Version : GOOGLE MAP EXPAT LOCATOR and.......

Kokomo
24-07-2007, 23:31
I think it was a good feature... and Im sure it wasnt destroyed, just has to be linked up.

we also had that blog option, that too wasnt destroyed, maybe somehow all that can be revamped? though it wasnt used as much, maybe we can try another blog option?

Clean32
24-07-2007, 23:48
lol i like the map thing but it was so slow to load etc

the chat room LOL well i was the only one there chatting to a bot usally LOL

Kokomo
25-07-2007, 00:42
yeah, I know what you mean,
but still, both functions are great to use.

the chat room was there, and used it several times, but befoe it broke down.

we need to somehow motivate the "onlookers" to join in, did you ever notice the amount of visitors-guests? anywhere between 60 and 140 at times... they just lurk,,,

now if we had more people active, we can have some fun :)

TD
28-07-2007, 04:22
i do have a new chat system which is being tested at the moment - hopefully it will behave itself so I can release it for use

the google map was a bit slow - I have thought about doing the other map which allows marking places of interest though

which blog option? I don't remember ever putting in any kind of blog functionality

Kokomo
28-07-2007, 10:56
i do have a new chat system which is being tested at the moment - hopefully it will behave itself so I can release it for use

the google map was a bit slow - I have thought about doing the other map which allows marking places of interest though

which blog option? I don't remember ever putting in any kind of blog functionality

we had a page, where we had the option of putting up our photos, and connecting ourselves, the link was on the tool bar above too, I cant recall the name, thus, one of the reasons why nobody really used it.

but it was there, and in the beginning, people started to create their profiles too.

TD
28-07-2007, 13:16
ahh now I remember... it was a system called Zoints, and basically let you use their site and interface to extend your profile - not sure if that will go back in or not