PDA

View Full Version : Beauty contest

Ruzalina Abdurzakova
22-07-2007, 11:21
Hello everyone,
My name is Ruzalina Abdurzakova.
I have been enetered into a beauty contest, for airline stewardesses and would like to ask for your help. Many of the contestants appear to have a large data base of friends, who are voting every day and I am being left behind :-(
You can vote for me at [URL="http://jets.ru/show/members"]if you sort the page by name, I will appear on the first page.
When you vote, an email is automatically sent to you and may go straight to your spam box, all is ok though and when you open the email, it will ask you to confirm your vote.

Please ask your contacts to support me also so that I can give the other girls a run for their money :0)

By the way you can vote once a day until the contest finishes :0).

Thank you very much for your help.

DooLittle
22-07-2007, 16:51
nice scam - mods might want to delete this one...

Amora
22-07-2007, 16:56
Can I vote for myself? :verycool:

Kokomo
22-07-2007, 22:04
has anyone entered the webpage?

curious....

ezik
23-07-2007, 01:40
Well... doubting. The girls might just go through the effort of making posts and contributing. Shall we give it a week?

Ruzalina, we only support you if you become a true and active friend of the forum.

shrek
23-07-2007, 09:34
Can I vote for myself? :verycool:

where is your webpage??

:rolleyes:

Amora
23-07-2007, 18:57
where is your webpage??

:rolleyes:

Honey, I do appreciate all your support, but I really think I shouldn’t participate in any beauty competitions - that would just intimidate the rest of the contestants, don’t you think? :D:D:D

ezik
23-07-2007, 21:45
Honey, I do appreciate all your support, but I really think I shouldn’t participate in any beauty competitions - that would just intimidate the rest of the contestants, don’t you think? :D:D:D

Of course, proof of this statement would be appreciated! :D

Interesting angle.... My Mod-mind thinks: Expat.ru beauty contest???

SalTheReturn
23-07-2007, 22:34
Of course, proof of this statement would be appreciated! :D

cool, consider me out:lovepot:

Amora
23-07-2007, 22:43

Mr. and Mrs. Expat?.....:eh:

....Sounds good!!! :D:D:D

ezik
23-07-2007, 23:28
Sounds like a plan. Let me see if I can get this sponsored. I'l be in the jury or contesting, still not decided on that... :D

phosphonic acid
24-07-2007, 23:34
It appears as if the contest is fairly legit. I didn't vote for her, though... Found another beauty I liked better!

ezik
25-07-2007, 00:00
I'll not say anything about it before Amora has given me more evidence ;)

katiar
25-07-2007, 00:48
Found another beauty I liked better!
oh thank you sweetheart :o

Kokomo
25-07-2007, 01:09
It appears as if the contest is fairly legit. I didn't vote for her, though... Found another beauty I liked better!

what airline does she work on-at?

shes' still cute...

actually I will say, "most" of the stewardess on russian airlines, seem for the most part, nice looking, comparing to delta or lufthansa, finnair.

phosphonic acid
25-07-2007, 22:21
what airline does she work on-at?

shes' still cute...

actually I will say, "most" of the stewardess on russian airlines, seem for the most part, nice looking, comparing to delta or lufthansa, finnair.

Just click on the link to the website and see for yourself!!

I agree about the looks of the stewardesses. However, it makes sense when you think that, on average, Russian women are better looking (or at least I think so...)

phosphonic acid
25-07-2007, 22:22
oh thank you sweetheart :o

Anytime ;)

ezik
26-07-2007, 11:22

After the convincing evidence I received from you :) , Amora, I think that the others would indeed be very intimidated. There wouldn't be any competition.

Looks like the thread starter has run quiet at least :watching:

Amora
26-07-2007, 15:10
After the convincing evidence I received from you :) , Amora, I think that the others would indeed be very intimidated. There wouldn't be any competition.

Looks like the thread starter has run quiet at least :watching:

Well now that I’ve turned into Sebastian - the pink lobster from “Little Mermaid” - the competition can safely relax… :rolleyes:

By the way, Ezik, there is no way of hiding it. Now we all know your are the greatgreatgrandson of Giacomo Casanova. And your roots are in Venice :D:D:D

Sidney Bliss
26-07-2007, 15:22
I fu*king love beauty contests.

ezik
27-07-2007, 10:42

Of course, it was a scam: Ruzalina ran off after her first post and hasn't made another one.

But let's look at some interesting features about this thread:
- It got completely hijacked without anyone minding
- Amora got herself in the spotlight, way better than in her original intro
- We got a new idea out of it: a beauty contest

I'll call my mum and dad to find out about my Italian roots. :verycool:

AndreyS
27-07-2007, 10:53
Kokomo, she works for!

xSnoofovich
27-07-2007, 11:06
well, it is a real beauty contest, and she is really in it. she is just trying to get votes since she doesnt have very many, whereas her competition has a lot.

i voted for her.

CaveMan
27-07-2007, 15:09
Of course, it was a scam: Ruzalina ran off after her first post and hasn't made another one.

But let's look at some interesting features about this thread:
- It got completely hijacked without anyone minding
- Amora got herself in the spotlight, way better than in her original intro
- We got a new idea out of it: a beauty contest

I'll call my mum and dad to find out about my Italian roots. :verycool:

But then again I thought you were the moderator? Why didn't you stop the hijacking?

MODs these days....:jester:

phosphonic acid
28-07-2007, 18:11
Is it a scam? SEEMS legit, but I gues that's the point. I just don't know what they are trying to get out of it (maybe I didn't delve deep enough into the site).

ezik
28-07-2007, 21:39
Is it a scam? SEEMS legit, but I gues that's the point. I just don't know what they are trying to get out of it (maybe I didn't delve deep enough into the site).

I take back the word scam. The contest indeed seems legit and real.

ezik
28-07-2007, 21:42
But then again I thought you were the moderator? Why didn't you stop the hijacking?

MODs these days....:jester:

I didn't stop it 'cause the reactions were amusing. And Ruzalina doesn't seem to mind either: the longer this thread is active, the more people will look at it and vote for her or the competition. She's looking but not posting, so I assume she is well aware about what's going on.