PDA

View Full Version : Victor here, what's my fellow expats?

mrzuzzo
12-12-2010, 22:03
So I guess I need to write some background info about myself here or something.

My name is Victor. I grew up and finished university in Ottawa, Canada. Coming from a Russian background, I am fully fluent in English, French, and of course English.

Currently in Moscow working as a Marketing Manager for a Canadian IT firm. I'm in my mid 20s.

Randomly found this forum when I entered expat.ru in my address bar and decided to check it out.

I love Moscow, but I miss speaking with native English speakers. Hopefully you guys have some fun events or outings.

Anyways, I'm not gonna write any more about myself because this post is looking more and more like a personals ad. :)

Actually, here, I'll provide a picture of me and the U-Haul truck we rented during a move. I'm the guy behind the wheel.:

"To be able to post links or images your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! Never mind :(

:wazzup:

mrzuzzo
12-12-2010, 22:06
ahah, yeah... I meant to write "what's up". It's Sunday night give me a break..

pjw
12-12-2010, 22:10
Welcome Victor. Enjoy things here. Yes, lots of meet ups. Just jump in and have fun!

AussieinMoscow
13-12-2010, 17:20
Welcome to Moscow :)

It's a good thing you stumbled onto this site, it can be very helpful!
Lots of nice people on here, and someone usually announces their weekend plans and asks for tag alongs if you are looking for a few social things to do :celebrate: It's very handy for those days when you miss English!

:wavey:

tasel
13-12-2010, 23:46
Hi Victor, welcome to the forum :)

manbitesdog
14-12-2010, 08:18
Hello Victor! I'm a Canadian 20-something too! I'm going home for the holidays, leaving on Saturday, but when I return I'll be looking for people to pal around with. I've only met a few people here (mostly too busy with work really). Welcome to the forum!

mrzuzzo
14-12-2010, 16:09
Hello Victor! I'm a Canadian 20-something too! I'm going home for the holidays, leaving on Saturday, but when I return I'll be looking for people to pal around with. I've only met a few people here (mostly too busy with work really). Welcome to the forum!

Sweet! Yeah I'm going to go home too, but after the holidays. Gonna be gone for 3 weeks after jan 10. Off to Ottawa and then going out west to do some skiing.