PDA

View Full Version : English Premier League Football

Nephalion
09-12-2010, 21:00
Hi, looks like I'll be moving to Moscow in the New Year and looking forward to it... but where do I get to watch the weekends Premier league football?? Are there any sports bars in the centre or around Baumanskaya that show live football (as in soccer my American friends...)??

Gypsy
10-12-2010, 00:04
Loads of them. Too many to list. But the one that is most flexible is Radio City, at Mayakovskaya - they usually show every Sky game as it is broadcast - just pick where you want to sit and ask. They also show German, Italian and Spanish if you fancy more exciting and better quality of football.

Most other places you have to either book in advance or at least check which game they are showing as they are very much smaller, so less choice.

You can also watch it on Russian terrestrial TV, down load most games on Sportbox.ru or any one of a hundred P2P sites.

Nephalion
10-12-2010, 00:10
Thanks Gypsy, I look forward to trying Radio City :))))

Gypsy
10-12-2010, 10:04
Thanks Gypsy, I look forward to trying Radio City :))))

Let me know when you get here and I'll show you the usual haunts for football. They are all very close - Moscow is a very small city.

IGIT
10-12-2010, 13:42
Loads of them. Too many to list. But the one that is most flexible is Radio City, at Mayakovskaya - they usually show every Sky game as it is broadcast - just pick where you want to sit and ask. They also show German, Italian and Spanish if you fancy more exciting and better quality of football.

Most other places you have to either book in advance or at least check which game they are showing as they are very much smaller, so less choice.

You can also watch it on Russian terrestrial TV, down load most games on Sportbox.ru or any one of a hundred P2P sites.

I'm hearing this for the first time. Better quality of football. LOL :11513: